Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

u know wht i was feeling just crying at tht time when i saw tht scene . ranvir was just caring for ragini ki usko kuch na ho , ki vo kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hai. he was not at all thinking for himself as he kows tht he lost d case & will be punished .

hats off 2 ragvir . their performance , their acting, their expressions , everyting everything.
 it was mindblowing.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Kezia-

Can someone give me a detailed description of the scene as I didn't see yesterday!

And Saniha,welcome back!πŸ€—
Mishd you!😭

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—thnk u sweeeeeeeeethearttttttttttttt samhere  ab aagayi hun me heree darling
--Piscean-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i thought parul was just awesome in that scene

i felt like crying seeing her in such a state

the way parul emotes its too natural and even though this is a serial i have sweared dozens of times whenever anyone caused her pain be it vasu,sheetal or ranvir.
arjun_rocks thumbnail
hey sanhu welcum iam also thinking u r less in forum from few dayz................k i also watched it so emotional scene he was so desperate to meet ragini ......and ragini in shock😭...oh my god so touching he saying ragini tum kuch bol kyun nahi rhiiiiiiii...................sanhu abhi to lot more emotional scene because ragini's gonna having......miscarriage
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't see the epi,just saw the pics and read the updates.It must be an emotinal scene cos I could feel that by reading.
arjun_rocks thumbnail
@ smitha di lovely scene .......gud acting by parul and kinshuk .......

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

u know wht i was feeling just crying at tht time when i saw tht scene . ranvir was just caring for ragini ki usko kuch na ho , ki vo kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hai. he was not at all thinking for himself as he kows tht he lost d case & will be punished .

hats off 2 ragvir . their performance , their acting, their expressions , everyting everything.
 it was mindblowing.

u r rightttttttttt....hats off to ragvir n kinrul.......mashallahh kyaaa actingg kartey haii dono....πŸ‘....yesterday parul's acting was mindblowinggggggg...and i just hopeee,misscarriage track mai,jiska misscarriage hogaa,lolzz,i mean ragi,ussee hiii sideline naa kareyyy n parul ki awesome,lajawab acting achche se  dekhne ko mileyy as the  bestttt motherr,who lost her first baby,a baby which is verryyy special(sab se jada) for everyy womennn......😊😳.................and yessssssss,ranvir ko bhii achche se dikhana chaiyeee....after all,wo bhii baap banne wala thaaa.........
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFUU

u r rightttttttttt....hats off to ragvir n kinrul.......mashallahh kyaaa actingg kartey haii dono....πŸ‘....yesterday parul's acting was mindblowinggggggg...and i just hopeee,misscarriage track mai,jiska misscarriage hogaa,lolzz,i mean ragi,ussee hiii sideline naa kareyyy n parul ki awesome,lajawab acting achche se  dekhne ko mileyy as the  bestttt motherr,who lost her first baby,a baby which is verryyy special(sab se jada) for everyy womennn......😊😳.................and yessssssss,ranvir ko bhii achche se dikhana chaiyeee....after all,wo bhii baap banne wala thaaa.........

haa yaar bilkul teek kaha ttune........πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
It was most certainly very unfortunate for Ragini. Her family in ruins. She lost her husband for a year in jail, and she lost faith in her sister. She is yet to face more shocks when she will come to know that her own father was one of the primary reasons behind the truth spoken by her cousin (because probably Ragini is weary of calling her sister now).

Although, if Ragini turns away from Sadhna, and Sadhna is ousted from the home. There are all reasons to think that when Ranvir comes back, he will not appreciate the situation, and not be very pleased by Ragini's silence in that matter.

But then this is how soaps move ahead. High drama, high emotions ... high values and extreme reactions.

One thing is for certain, a very good platform is set to further develop the storyline.

Ragini's acting was very well carried out by Parul. However, if Ranvir gets just a year, then Ragini should try and console herself. Life doesnt stop, but we need to adjust to the ups and ofcourse, the downs aswell.

Ranvir is actually very proud by the deed of his Bhaabi. His head was high. Even though he got punished (or will be), he seemed very satisfied. It seemed, by his body language, that he was crossing his fingers that his Bhaabi will speak the truth. That was his belief. His belief was intact.
Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
^Please,do not bring in Sadhna into this thread when it isn't for her..Thanks!