Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Parul was awesome. How beautifully she portrayed her duk going into a shock. Becharrrriii😭  😭  😭  😭  😭. Koyi nahi the usko sambalane keliye.....uske babuji  ke door khade the and ranveer to chilla chilla kar bol rahe the na ragini tum chup kyo hai chup kyo hai.😭  😭  😭. His helplessness made me cry again and again.

Ufffffff poor ragvir. Ye judaai kab tak sahna padage................😭  😭  😭

--Piscean-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose_e

aansu toh mere bhi nikale😭😭😭. Par ye bhi sach hai woh bahut sundar lag rahi thi. Just like a maniqueen. Unka makeup, dress-up, expression, hairstyle was tooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood. Afterall ham yu hi unke fan thode hai hai. 😳
And meri RAGINI tum kuchh bolo chup mat raho. plzzzzzzzzzzzz say something 😭

yes it was heartbreaking to see ragini like this

cute?ragini was just looking awesome.she was looking like a doll.
if i had been kinshuk i would have totally fallen for her by now.
even when she cries she looks beautiful.
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_ragvir

yes it was heartbreaking to see ragini like this

cute?ragini was just looking awesome.she was looking like a doll.
if i had been kinshuk i would have totally fallen for her by now.
even when she cries she looks beautiful.

I agree with all of u guys. 😃
aur ha hamari RAGI toh rote huye bhi bahut sundar lagti hai. 😳
Use kisi ki nazar na lage 😳 Kyun woh kehti hai na unhe nazar bahut lagti hai.     😳
ilovekinny thumbnail
yes saniha that scene was v painful..i had tears in my eyes..i cud feel that pain jahan ranvir kuch nahi kar paa raha tha...
creatives know how to make us cry...tabhi to they make such heartbreaking scenes...
n ya i too agree parul looked sooo beautiful in this scene...
aur ab miscarriage sunne pe pata nahi how will ragini react...thats going to be more painful for us to watch...
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kamuralee

Parul was awesome. How beautifully she portrayed her duk going into a shock. Becharrrriii😭  😭  😭  😭  😭. Koyi nahi the usko sambalane keliye.....uske babuji  ke door khade the and ranveer to chilla chilla kar bol rahe the na ragini tum chup kyo hai chup kyo hai.😭  😭  😭. His helplessness made me cry again and again.

Ufffffff poor ragvir. Ye judaai kab tak sahna padage................😭  😭  😭

sukuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😭
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Haaan Sanju tu dekhne n then u will come to know man kya kehna chaarahi hun😭😭😭the way Ran was shoutingn Ragini usey dekh bhi nahi rahi thi yaar she was onlylooking straight usey bht bara sadma hua aisa expression tha

sanhu maine dekha..seriously yaar my heart cried...

Parul acted soooooooooo well...Ranvir bhi tense hogaya ki why isn't she saying anything. she had no tears in her eyes, she wasn't listening to anyone. no reaction by her. she has become rock, jaise usmein koi jaan hi nahi rahi.. 😭
Can someone give me a detailed description of the scene as I didn't see yesterday!

And Saniha,welcome back!🤗
Mishd you!😭
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
kezia as soon as Saadhna says yes, Ragini goes into shock. She is just walking outside the court, she has no reaction on her face. not even a single tear. woh bilkul pathar ban gayi thi. Ranvir came running to her, but the inspector didn't let him meet her, and he dragged him to the jeep. Ranvir called out to her, but she didn't even look at him once. Ranvir screams "Ragini tum kuch bolti kyun nahi ho?" Ranvir's jeep leaves. vinu is trying to get her back into senses. but no reation by Ragini what so ever.

that was the whole scene!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
u know wht i was feeling just crying at tht time when i saw tht scene . ranvir was just caring for ragini ki usko kuch na ho , ki vo kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hai. he was not at all thinking for himself as he kows tht he lost d case & will be punished .
hats off 2 ragvir . their performance , their acting, their expressions , everyting everything.
 it was mindblowing.
Awww thanks so much,JB!🤗
That's sooooo sad!Poor thing!😭
My heart goes out to her!😭
But,Ranvir ko ab tak sazaa nahi sunayi na?😔
And then,miscarriage!😭
Poor poooor Ragini..Hope she comes out stronger from all this!😭

Uss Inspector ko Fansi ki Sazaa milni chahiye!😡Edited by -Kezia- - 14 years ago