Dec 15th Update: New man in Vrindas life

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi guys Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night!!! πŸ₯±

Hope everyone is having a great day....😊

Here is your Update for December 15th, 09....Enjoy!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Part 1:

Yug is all sad eyes filled with tears and walks out when Tulsi stops him and says but you didn't even talk to me and you are leaving. Yug nods. Tulsi says they are sending me back to boarding school and then she says you know I am sorry that I bothered you but thank you for helping me and Yugs gets more emotional and bends down to talk to Tulsi. Yug says you don't have to say sorry or thank me and you didn't bother me at all in fact I want to thank you that because of you I am able to smile today after so many years my smile came back. Yug says I know you love your mom a lot but your mom also loves you a lot too and she is great so be a good daughter. Tulsi says that I am because I am going back to boarding school and Yug hugs Tulsi and Vrinda watches all this sadly.

Yug says to Tulsi how he's going to leave now then Tulsi stops him and says remember the story you told me yesterday I slept in the middle of it so when will you finish it? Yug says some stories are better left unfinished but you know now you will start a new story, a story of a girl who worked hard in her life and lived with her mom happily. Vrinda still watching them sadly and Yug looks sadly at Tulsi and then leaves. Tulsi says Bye Uncle. As Yug is sitting in his car Vrinda is watching him from her window. Yug tunrs back and Vrinda and Yug stare at each other. Yug looks sadly and Vrinda has tears in her eyes. Then Yug leaves. As Yugs car is leaving the place Rbs car is arriving there. Vrinda walks away from her window when Rbs car stops there and he gets out.

RB gets out and he's standing outside the place where Vrinda lives. Rbs men tell him that this is the place we want to break and its great for what you want once we talk to the owners then we can get this started. Rb says I just saw Yug leaving from here then one of his men says well you have ruined him so much that he's only capable of living in a place like this but even this he might not get and the guy starts laughing. RB says the person who has ruined the other is only allowed to laugh next time if you tried laughing on Yug then you won't be able to show your face anywhere the guy says sorry and RB walks away. Vrinda is wiping her tears off when Suhasi comes and says what is the deal here? The same pain I saw in your eyes is what I saw in Yug what's the deal here? Vrinda ignores her and walks away

RB is outside when his guy says that lets talk to the owner then Rb says no I want you to first find out why Yug was here what if he's also trying to buy this place. I need full information by tomorrow, his man says okay sir. Inside Suhasi is asking Vrinda to tell her then Vrinda says I have told you not to ask about my past I am happy with my present so don't ever ask me again about my past and Vrinda walks away Suhasi tries to stop her. Rb is outside and is leaving to walk to his car as Vrinda is coming outside to take Tulsi to the station. Rb sits in his car and leaves. Vrinda tells Tulsi to be a good girl and behave at school when Suhasi comes and says there is no point in you leaving anymore Tulsi school just called that many people had raised fingers at there security so they decided not to take Tulsi back in the school because other students can also try to do the same and run away from school. Vrinda gets shocked/worried. Tulsi has a smile on her face.

Part 2:

Couple of guys from the chawl are talking about Vrinda and how a big car with a guy in it came and met Vrinda and was staring at her. They are laughing about it that people like them who work in hotels would have such guest. Suhasis's parents are walking by when they hear this and get mad at them for discussing Vrinda. The rest leave one stays behind. He continues talking and saying how bad it looked and what will people think when Suhasi dad gets mad and raises his hand to hit when a man from the back grabs the dads hand. This new character is called pukiyah bhai he's one of the guys from the chawl. Pukiyah bhai says don't ever raise your hands on my men or even talk to them loud I was gone for some days and you think you own them. Suhasi dad gets mad when his wife pulls him back and says leave it be. Then the wife starts getting mad at this Pukiyah Bhai and says you guys have nothing better to do but be these goons and stare at women when all of you are big losers. Pukiyah bhai gets mad and tells her to shut it. Suhasi dads says I won't stand anything against being said for Vrinda. Pukiya bhai says what they said something about Vrinda and then he assures the parents he will take care of these guys for saying bad about Vrinda. The parents leave and Pukiya bhai gets mad at the guy that why did you say something about Vrinda when you know everything the guy says yeah but a rich guy came to visit her and then Pukiya bhai says really who?

Part 3:

Suhasi dad says to Vrinda I don't know what your past was about and neither have I ever asked but you have to understand people here are more interested in your life then themselves so how many people are you going to shut. We have to be careful next time this is chawl. Then they talk about how we need to figure out where to put Tulsi for school. The mom says Tulsi had asked from heart and her wished came true and she gets to stay here but what school to put her in now. They argue back and forth. Vrinda says how she can't compromise on Tulsis education and has to put her in the best school then the dad says yes but all schools are so expensive she got scholarship there and I was paying so much for her last school. They argue back and forth then the dad says don't worry I will look around we need to get a good recommendation for her to be in a good school they might ask why she left the last school so lets see what I can do. Then Suhasi says she has an idea and ask Vrinda for the principals number then Suhasi calls and says she's the union leader and wants to talk regarding Tulsi. After she's done talking Suhasi says our worries are over the principal will give good recommendation and we can get her admission in the best school. Suhasi says now I just need to get you a job Vrinda tai and says lets go.

Rb is coming downstairs from breakfast when one of his workers come and says that Yug had gone to chawl for his personal not business then Rb says yeah but who did he go there to meet. The guy says maybe one of the union leaders or some worker Rb says okay I will meet you outside. Rb goes to the breakfast table. KV, Bunty and Sushma mom are having breakfast. Kv says to Rb why do you always discuss Yug and worry your self, Yug has nothing left just his life to live now so why are you after him. Rb says I am after him? From the past seven years he's been after me his voice is heard in my ear and because you mentioned this today I just want to say when I don't interfere in your work then you shouldn't in mine. THE END.

Precap: Vrinda opens the light in the room where she sees Pakyah bhai sitting and Vrinda says his name and he says so how much are you going to make me wait? Vrinda tries to open the door when he comes and grabs her hand

Another new character now Vrinda has three men to deal with??!?!?!?!?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†Crazy!!! But I have a feeling Vrinda might have to leave this place soon and maybe just maybe Yug ❀️will offer his house to Vrinda for her security hope soooooooo!! And I have a feeling that Tulsi is going to end up in the same school as Bubblys daughter.........typical!πŸ˜‰

Edited by skstar - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Sana..
hmm well i hope dis new man...pukiya mukya........
unite our yuvi

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

thanks Sana..
hmm well i hope dis new man...pukiya mukya........
unite our yuvi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me tooo!!! i think he will scare Vrinda away from this place and then Yug will offer her to stay at his place till she finds a place of her own then the rest u know tulsi can play the luv doc and do soemthinπŸ˜‰
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx sana.

and i only liked da first part, the rest was a bore.

and i absolutly hate this lufanga !

i want yug to go and beat him up !
Thanks for the update
-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanxx for da update
I hope that Yug and Vrinda reunote soon because right now the show is mostly killing me.... 😳
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a bunch..... hopefully that Suhasi girl finds out everything and ends up being the reuniter!!!! the precap was sorta interesting.....
qurault thumbnail
Thnks for the update!
pardeepr thumbnail
Thanks for the update:)