mizzy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I don't get what Shubra has against her sister Saloni. 

I thought she would be happy that after Saloni gets married ..the path is clear for her to get married tooo?? 😛

What's her problem then?

Edited by mizzy - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dotraj thumbnail
I too dont understand....guess they have some dark history....between two sisters
jasmin thumbnail
She has a massive insecurity, I don't know why, since she gets more attention than her sister...her sister's more talented, but that's not enough of a reason to flip out like that...i'd smack the crap out of her if she was related to me...
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is so selfish,cunning,wicked,mad,..... 😡
anjali.nair thumbnail
i don't find her one bit pretty. the only difference between the sisters is one is a bit darker than other. shubra's facial expressions are weird. other than mohan bhandari (the dad)i don't like the choice of rest of the characters in that household.
rajk001 thumbnail
The problem with Shubra and the mother as well is that Saloni is dark-skinned and a disgrace to their family because she will be hard to get married. I find that concept, very existant in today's India, despicable! That is a very low human quality, but it is a true fact. Everybody wants to be white, everybody wants to marry a white girl/boy. As Rekha once said, Dark is beautiful and I agree totally. BE PROUD OF YOUR SKIN COLOR!!  So, there you go, SP is different because they are showing reality as it is - for once! Thank Goodness! Edited by rajk001 - 18 years ago
Mahum thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmin

She has a massive insecurity, I don't know why, since she gets more attention than her sister...her sister's more talented, but that's not enough of a reason to flip out like that...i'd smack the crap out of her if she was related to me...

haha yes i agree..i wanna smack her too she's such a meanieee😕