Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pateln_21 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😭

I am so sad. I can't believe it. They are so cute. This is all to raise TRPs cuz they need some shocking news to get viewers. Oh well, they are still the best for me. May be they will come together in some other show.
ajain73 thumbnail
please dont tell
no exitment to watch thursday episode after reading this.
Emaa thumbnail
NO WAY...are u sure???????????
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes its confirmed....the article was in todays mumbai mirror and its been posted in the jjkn forum if u want to read it ....
pateln_21 thumbnail
I am gonna stop watchling nach baliye from next week since Shilpa and Apoorva won't be there. I am soooooo sad...... 😭
jprasad thumbnail
So today, me thoughts me would just mosey on over to the Nach Baliye section just to see what was going and get the news that Shilpa and Apurva had been given the boot. and I just have to say...Oh, well!   ðŸ˜›

Alas, so sad...as much as I love Apurva and in fact I like Shilpa a lot too...I just think they have no chemistry.    I know it is terrible to think this way...but I just don't see it.

I have to say that I will miss watching Apurva perform and I will keep all his episodes just so I can see him over and over and over and over again. 😳

I still love my Apu.... 😳 😳 😳   mmmmm....yummmmy!
Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ohhhh...bad news for Apu-Shlipa fans, I thought they were cute! 😳 But I thought Rajiv and Delnaz would be out this week for sure...anyways 😉
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!

At last....they were no good anyway 😃
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aawwwwwwwwwwww!! 😭 😭 😭 i hope poonam n manish win now!! delnaz n rajiv better not win!! 😡 😡