-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey people...lol you all don't know me...but I am Sumaiya...and I just wrote a oneshot for RV and dia...um...it is dedicated to Javeria *hug*...umm here goes nothing

p.s. I know it's too short...sorry....

PROMISE

He was standing at the far end of the hallway, far enough from the rest but close enough to hear. They weren't quite happy that he was here...that he was back. Well, how could they be happy, he hadn't left the best impression the last time he met them and this time...He came back for just one person, the one person he wanted back at any cost.

She saw him glancing at them time and time again...he had a very focused expression. Why wouldn't he? He was probably planning his next move. Last time he came...he humilated her and this time...Sammy ended up in the hopsital. She was getting sick and tired of his antics, she wasn't going to let him get away with anything this time around.

"Listen, I need to talk to you! NOW!" all her friends looked at her in surprise

"Um...Deeds...why do you want to talk to that RV", Uday exclaimed rather too loudly for an hospital...for which he was stared down by the hospital staff.

"Stay out of it, dodo! Ran...vijay, I said I need to talk!", Dia hated to even say his name...let alone talk to him...but this was necessary.

RV knew that Dia didn't want him to follow her so he could explain himself but rather so she could accuse him for everything. He had come back for her, so he had to do as she bid and accept all her accusations. She had all the right to be angry at him...

He saw her standing by the doors leading to the cafetaria with unshed tears in her eyes. This was going to give him nightmares for days to come...as the same tears had haunted him for the last couple of months.

"Dia...you wanted to talk to his...I mean me", RV approached Dia slowly as if he was afraid that she would jump on him any minute.

"Listen Ranvijay, I didn't call you here because I want anything to do with you! I just...why are you back?" Dia's face expressed a tired and defeated expression

"I...I came back for you, my Princess!" RV managed to give a small smile despite feeling an emptiness in his heart

"Oh...so you have come back for me? What do you think...I am going to fall into your trap again? I know what you're trying to do Ranvijay, you want me to believe you so I can help you escape the charges coming your way", Dia smirked boldly

"Charges? What charges, Dia?" RV asked with a confused expression

"For attempted murder, of course! Have you forgotten, Sammy is in the operation theatre right now because you tried to kill him," Dia gave an angry stare to RV.

"Attempted murder? Dia, believe me! It was just an accident! I just....I was coming to the party to give you a surprise! I swear...believe me!" RV looked horrified at the thought of being accused of trying to harm or rather kill Samrat.

"Believe you? I should believe you Ranvijay? What have you done so far to gain my trust? I promise Ranvijay, if anything happens to Samrat...I am not going to let any police take you away...I'll kill you myself! I'll end your story, once and for all", something in Dia's expression convinced RV that she was serious about her threat.

Before RV could respond, Benji came running to take Dia away; Samrat was out of danger and she was needed there. Something in the way those two interacted, seeded a doubt in RV's mind that there was more to their relationship than why met the eyes.

"Well, I can't let that go on for long, can I? I am sorry Dia! I didn't come here for Samrat...I have no need for him anymore! I want you back, my Princess and I will get you back...that is RV's promise", RV exclaimed after Benji took Dia away from him...for now!

Edited by princessuma - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
summiiii..... the oneshot was amazing..

"Dia...you wanted to talk to his...I mean me", RV approached Dia slowly as if he was afraid that she would jump on him any minute.

"Well, I can't let that go on for long, can I? I am sorry Dia! I didn't come here for Samrat...I have no need for him anymore! I want you back, my Princess and I will get you back...that is RV's promise", RV exclaimed after Benji took Dia away from him...for now!

i loved this bits.. esp when he says me instead os his highness and that he calls her a pricess.. was beautiful.. and also his determination is amazing..

thanks for the post sumi and once again.. its an amazing one shot ..
Varni4LiFe thumbnail
I always wanted RV-DIa as a couple. I hope the creatives bring Ranvijay back
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww thanks guys for your comments!!! and I also hope RV is back...I like Benji and Dia too but since there is nothing happening with their story.....

I just want more importance given to Dia...so CVs please bring back RV
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww Sumi it was so cute
it was perfect
aww poor RV
he really did regret it

"I...I cam back for you, my Princess!" RV managed to give a small smile despite feeling an emptiness in his heart
this is such a cute line
i can so imagine RV saying this

this is also very cute
its so RV to say this

you have to make more on them
and thanks so much for the dedication and pm
i love you even more for writing this

sorry for the late reply busy with exams
spiritcrimson thumbnail
A beautiful One Shot. I so hope they bring RV back
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey sumaiya,,⭐️
great one shot again..on Ran Dia..hmm..never expected a story on them like this..😊
but liked  it....RVs care for dia and dias attitude to him..
hmm.liked this line
"that there was more to their relationship than why met the eyes"😃
great one..
good wishes..😊
sri:-)