Thangam Dec 14 - 18 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Monday update Anj. Same Podavai sentiment repeated something similar to Ganga J.C engagement. Don't they have any more plot ideas?

Atleast looks like you escaped Ila's torture.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali
No Ila today, thank goodness
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates anjali..

Muthu giving the Koora pudavai .. hope this is not a new plot of your hubby darling..
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks ds Anj👍🏼

Buddies, dont forget to wish our lovely updater Anj on her birthday on the link below na😳:

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks for the Monday update Anj. Same Podavai sentiment repeated something similar to Ganga J.C engagement. Don't they have any more plot ideas?

Exactly dear i was thinking of the same thing😆
..Why do they use the same plot..Will a saree decide who she should marry and get engaged with

Atleast looks like you escaped Ila's torture.

Haha.. yeah Migan even i shocked to notice that part, but happy... I was really lucky that day when it came to the serial.. None of the serials which I update had the Vamp part😆...
Maybe that was my gift😉😆
that day

Thank you for your love and support dear friends🤗. This serial is so much dragging😭 i dont knw when will she ever get married to someone.

I think this Saree matter is a small hint that Jc could be the one to marry her and not Sk. During the Nichayam of Ganga Jc same thing happened and she wore the saree which Sk's mom got her le?

Not only that did u all notice the way Subbu and Natchiya did the drishti kalippu for both Jc and Ganga 😉?From that day I had a doubt about Sk Ganga wedding. Now that Sk is also guilty for hurting Mani unknowingly though.

kuttyponnu thumbnail
hi folks,
Just imagine if Ganga is to marry JC - another 100 episodes to show the problems and nallugu etc again. Thevaiya 😡
Let Collector and Ganga get married and let them end the serial as they dont seem to have a story.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys. Especially about the Saree sentiment. I hope they don't change the plate that Ganga to marry J.C. It is indeed dragging.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Anju for the update. Its really frustrating to watch so many unnecessary plots cropping up...just to  get SK and Ganga married.👎🏼.

If they intend to get Ganga married to JC with umpteen episodes ahead of us then its better we scrape off Thangam too as we did for Kasturi...!!  😡
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nithya
i really hope jc and ganga dont get married as they dont have a good jodi porutham...jc and mani, ganga and selvakannan make good pairs...