Dec 10th Update: Rb and Yug meet

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hiii Guys…Here is your update for December 10th, 09😃

Part 1:

Yug lost in thoughts after hearing Vrindas name. The lady on the phone keeps saying hello. Yug ask if he can talk to Vrinda and the lady says she doesn't work here anymore she got fired. Yug is surprised. Yug thinks to himself why is it that because of Tulsi I am taken back to my past just like how today after so many years I heard Vrinda's name again. Yug turns around and ask Tulsi where her mom lives when a guy comes and tells Yug we are getting late for our meeting lets go. Yug tells the home keeper to watch over Tulsi and give her whatever she wants. Yug walks and then turns around and keeps looking at Tulsi and then leaves.

The home keeper ask Tulsi if she wants anything and Tulsi says if she does she will call him and then says don't go far away so I won't have to scream. The home keeper says wonder how her parents handle her. Tulsi says just mom I have never met my dad. The home keeper says where does he live and Tulsi says I don't know must live somewhere she then gets sad and walks towards a window. Tulsi says I don't know why but I really miss you papa if he was here then he would have taken my side if my mom didn't listen to me but I know wherever you are one day you will come to me. She looks at an airplane flying. They show a plane that lands then a group of men are walking with suit and dressed up at the airport and get in their cars and leave.

Yug is at a meeting and says we should start our meeting not wait on one person. Then suddenly a voice comes from the back its RB saying you wait for someone who has more weight someone whose big in reputation and everything then he says right gentleman, and all the men stand up. Yug stays seated. One of the men says welcome RB sir we were waiting for you. Rb says it feels good that all top hotel owners are waiting for someone who use to do insurance but now it's okay I have the status to be in such gathering but the only difference is that I didn't earn this from my grandparents but I worked hard and got all this and that too in just seven years. Yug gives a bad look to RB. Rb says what difference does it make be it 17 years or 70 but being successful is the way. Yug gets annoyed and says can we start the voting. Then a man says that they all have decided to give their vote to Rb and make him the president of the hotel. Rb gets happy, Yug looks sad. One of the men says to Yug he will have to let go of his position and give it to RB. Rb is looking filled with pride. Yug says I am happy that you guys have picked this man to take over my job because you can see how fast he's become successful. Yug and Rb cross each other and Rb goes and sits on the chair of Yug and everyone claps for him

Part 2:

Rb says to Yug you are leaving without meeting your friend I came all this far to meet you but you don't seem happy, we have met after so many years last time we met when I bought that hotel of yours in Rotak. Rb says so how does it feel to be on the ground and see the top or how does it feel that I am such on the top I agree that whatever I got is given by you or should I say I stole it from you whenever I steal something from you I feel so happy the more I hurt you the more happy I feel. Each time you get destroyed each time it's my victory but now you don't even have anything left but I know you have one hotel left but I won't take that away from you because I don't want you to feel like a free man living in your village I want you to stay in business so each time I see you I can have competition.

Rb says to see you on the ground makes me happy just love seeing you there. Yug says you are right you have taken away everything from me except one you might be successful but even to this day I look up at you when I talk and you always look down when you talk to me the day you will find out the truth you will suffer like no other and keep looking down, that's the day you will feel all that victory in to your loss. Yug says you won't understand only time will tell you and all the best for your president ship. Yug leaves.  Rb just laughs and makes fun of Yug.

Part 3:

Yug is in the car when Neel calls him and says can't believe even this time at the meeting you didn't stand up for yourself for president. Yug says let go of it Neel it doesn't matter if I become president or not. Yug says I have something important to tell you and Neels says yes I saw your missed call, what is it? Yug says I need the number to that school I went to then Neel says I will text it to you. Yug is drinking when Tulsi comes in the room and Yug puts his bottle away. Tulsi says my mom always says to go to sleep on time why are you awake? Yug says I should ask you that why are you still awake? Tulsi says because no one is here to yell at me it's not like at school when the teacher use to put me to sleep here I can do as I please. Yug says well think of me as the teacher then Tulsi says yeah but you won't yell or get mad because you are so nice. You are so nice that you will tell me a story so I can sleep. Yug says I don't know any stories. Tulsi says that's your problem if you want me to sleep then you have to tell me a story my mom always says everyone has a life story I am sure you have one too and you can tell me that story.

Yug says I don't have anything in my life to share, you want to live with your mom and I want to live alone. Tulsi says you want to live alone? Yug says yes. Then Tulsi says won't you get bored and then she pleads him to tell her a story. Yug says okay I will tell you my story. I was like you lived away from my parents and then one day came back to spend time with them when my life changed I met a girl on my way and they show the past scene when Yug meets Vrinda the first time.

Then they show music in the back as Yug is telling his story to Tulsi and they go back and forth with scenes from past. Yug says that was my story and he turns around and Tulsi had gone to sleep. Yug lifts Tulsi up and puts her on bed.

The principal is on the phone calling to find where Tulsi is. Vrinda is sitting there crying. Principal gets a call and she says thank you so much then tells Vrinda that Tulsi has been found. Vrinda gets happy. Vrinda ask the principal where is my daughter is she okay? The principal says yes she's fine actually she heard that the chief guest is going to Mumbai so she sat in his trunk and went home with him so she can go to you. Vrinda says what's his name then the principal says his name is Yug and gives his address and says hes going to leave to Rotak in two days so go get your daughter. Vrinda is all shocked that her daughter is with Yug. Vrinda says why is my past in front of me. Vrinda ask the principal to arrange a car for her the principal says don't worry Mr. Yug is a great guy. Vrinda thinks to herself how can I not worry I don't want my past returning in front of my eyes. I don't want Yug to know about my where abouts or anyone from my past. I can't go through the pain again I don't have such stamina in me to handle that. I need to get Tulsi back without Yug knowing about me. The End

Precap: Rb is lecturing his work men that in every meeting at least one time Yugs name should be mentioned and he says how his friends and enemies he never forgets them

Today's episode was okay just the part of them showing Yug talking about his past with Vrinda was nice but RB is back and I can't believe even though he became so rich his talking style has not changed a bit, he still kept his mustache could have shaved it off. Looking forward to see how Vrinda will get Tulsi back and if she will get to meet Yug or not!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qurault thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update.