Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sudi_karneet

🤗...for u hira darling

Sudi.....love ya oodles babes...thanks for the huggies...🤗...🤗...🤗...🤗....🤗.....🤗
dikkoO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the videos are awsum hira dear great job done ... thanks for them .. =] nd ya plzzz make more ov them ,, specially fo prida =]
hira_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dikkoO

the videos are awsum hira dear great job done ... thanks for them .. =] nd ya plzzz make more ov them ,, specially fo prida =]

Aaaawwww thanks dikkoO thats very kind of you...😃....ur words are really encouraging...😳....yup def more mixes on all the couples will keep coming hehe...keep it locked babes...🤗...xXx
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Hira loved your vms, if you like the song Magar Meri Jaan  from Dulha Mil Gaya that would be a nice one for a video
hira_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Hira loved your vms, if you like the song Magar Meri Jaan  from Dulha Mil Gaya that would be a nice one for a video

AAWWW ur the adventure_girl I have been looking for...😆....dont get me wrong u commented on youtube saying that ur adventure_girl on IF...😃....

Aaww thanks yaar....🤗....really nice of you to comment...😃...

I havent heard that song..will def hear it and make a mix but u gotta tell me which couple yaar..??..😕..mwah..xXx...

adventure_gurl thumbnail
 If I  wrote adventure_girl it was by accident, or maybe because someone else  wrote girl instead of gurl! lol! Prida I guess, unless you think it suits all of them!
hira_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

If I  wrote adventure_girl it was by accident, or maybe because someone else  wrote girl instead of gurl! lol! Prida I guess, unless you think it suits all of them!

Nah yaar u wrote gurl I read girl...hehe...we all read automatically...hehe...😆....ok dokie babes..will try my best to make it for you...😳...PriDa on the song u requested...coming up very soon...🤗...mwah..xXx..thanks once again...😃
adventure_gurl thumbnail
no, thank -you Hira! No problem, even I  misread things at times lol! some of my notes are gibberish because of that.
SIweird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thnx a lot yaar 4 that Savni Kurban hua mix🤗

hira_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIweird

Thnx a lot yaar 4 that Savni Kurban hua mix🤗

Sanj u made a disappearing act on me babes...😕...lolz..ok no I am joking babes...😆...

Did u like it babes..??..I hope you did...I had so much fun making the mix made me love SaVni more...😳....freaking gorjus they make my day..😃.....and u r most welcome mwah..xXx..anytime babes...and thanks for being so patient Sanj..🤗