Dec 9th Update: Tulsi in Yugs house

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Guys here is your update for December 9th, 09….Enjoy

Part 1:

Vrinda is standing outside when the driver tells her to get in the car and how the road has cleared up and he will get her to Tulsi's school in an hour to hour thirty minutes. Vrinda gets worried in such a time will she be able to make it to the function. The school function has started the teacher announces kids name to come and perform. Tulsis's turn comes she gets on the stage and Yug is sitting in the front row and waves at Tulsi, Tulsis waves back at him. The principal ask Yug if he knows her and Yug says yes we met earlier. Tulsi looks for her mom in the audience but doesn't see her. Tulsi dedicates her song to her mom who she loves a lot. Tulsi starts singing a song on the qualities of a mom. Yug looks and seems sad. Vrinda is still in the car panicking to get to the function. Tulsi starts crying while singing on the thought her mom is not there. As she is crying Yug offers his handkerchief to Tulsi to wipe her tears. Yug gets on the stage and starts clapping then everyone claps as well. Tulsi says thank you to the audience and turns to Yug to return the handkerchief then Yug says keep it with you. Tulsi says her mom says that if you keep other peoples handkerchief then a fight occurs between those two people. Yug puts his hand on her head and takes the handkerchief back from her. Vrinda is still in the car with a worried look trying to get to the function. The teacher thanks everyone for coming to the function and talks about the award for best student. The teacher says every year Tusli takes the award for best student and Tulsi looks sad. Then the teacher says this year its Tulsi as well then Tulsi starts smiling and Yug gets happy. Yug starts clapping. Tulsi and Yug look at each other.

The teacher says that Tulsi is a smart kid but along with that she's a mischievous one too. There is nothing wrong with that but when you become very mischievous then discipline goes away so we had decided to kick Tulsi out of school. We even called her mom to come and pick her up so if her mom is in the audience then please come on the stage and everyone looks around. Then the teacher says looks like she's not here but if she was here she would be happy to know her daughters achievements and how we have decided not to take Tulsi out of this school because she's the best student. Tulsi is shocked. The teacher says today's best student award will be given by Yug to Tulsi. Yug looks around but doesn't see Tulsi. Then the teacher announce where ever you are please come on the stage. The teachers go looking for her. Yug thinks to himself what a stranger girl she is.

Part 2:

Tulsi is in her room crying how she doesn't want any award but just her mom. Tulsi says why didn't you come mom? Tulsi then looks at her bag and thinks. Yug is outside leaving he thanks the teacher/principal. They say to Yug how sorry they are on Tulsi's behavior and Yug says I feel bad I didn't get to give her the award actually she is sad that her mom is not here. Yug then gets a call and excuses himself and walks away. Just then Vrinda gets there and walks inside. As Yug is talking his back is where Vrinda is walking from. Vrinda is standing there then Yug turns around he sees her back but doesn't recognize her and goes back to talking. Vrinda is talking to some lady about Tulsi. The principal/teacher arrives to where Yug is standing. They thank Yug for coming and Yug sits in his car and leaves. Vrinda is still standing there and she turns around but the car has gone and doesn't see anything. Vrinda sees the principal/teacher and says sorry to them how there was a land slide she couldn't make it on time they say its okay and come inside we need to talk to you. The teacher complains to Vrinda how your daughter is becoming worst and worst just look at today the chief guest is standing and Tulsi is not there. The teacher says we understand she's the best student in everything but in discipline she's the worst kid we tried to talk to her but she doesn't listen to us. The teacher says to Vrinda what can we do? We are just teachers not parents and she's doing all this so she can stay with you, if she really doesn't want to stay here then take her with you I will make a good recommendation for her and she will get admission in a good Mumbai school. Vrinda says no don't do that I am sorry just let me meet her once I don't want her to leave this school. The teacher says okay I have sent the guard to bring her here. The guard comes running saying Tulsi is nowhere to be found. Vrinda gets shocked.

Part 3:

The teacher says to the guard what do you mean she's not here? Another teacher says we looked everywhere even her stuff is not here. Vrinda starts yelling how can she disappear like this, look for her then Vrinda says oh god where is my daughter where has she gone. Just then they show Tulsi in Yugs trunk sitting there smiling. They show the past when Yug was talking on the phone saying yeah I am leaving to Mumbai from here. Tulsi was hiding there she hears this and walks to his car and ask the driver if this is Yugs car the driver says yes. Tulsi says are you his driver and he says yes then Tulsi says someone is calling you over there. The driver leaves, Tulsi goes and hides in the trunk then they show present Tulsi in the trunk saying mamma I am coming to Mumbai to meet you. Yugs car arrives at his house. The driver comes and Yug says take my stuff out of the trunk. The driver opens the trunk and sees Tulsi sleeping in there then he says sir there is someone in the trunk. Yug turns around and walks over there and sees Tulsi sleeping in the car and he gets shocked.

Vrinda at the school is panicking telling the police man to do something fast and find Tulsi. Vrinda starts yelling what kind of school is this that a girl just disappears and no one knows. The policeman says I understand what you are going through then Vrinda says no you don't understand what I am going through I have lost everyone in my life and Tulsi is the only one left for me and my only reason to live. The policeman says I have send your daughters information every where nothing will happen to her we will find her. Vrinda stands there crying. The policeman tells the teacher that Vrinda is right people send their kids in this boarding school and trust you guys this can become a big thing for your school. Vrinda cries and then ask them if she can use their phone. Vrinda calls her house and Suhasi's dad picks up the phone and she tells him how Tulsi has been lost and the dad gets shocked. Yug at home is trying to call Neel for the phone number of the school but Neels number is not reachable. Yugs driver ask Tulsi who are you? And where have you come from I have been asking you for such a long time. Tulsi says when you know I won't tell you then why are you wasting your time in asking me. Then Yug walks up to Tulsi and says what is your name? Tulsi says we just met and you forgot my name but my name is Tulsi. Yug says yes Tulsi listen you shouldn't have come like this your school must be so worried for you just think about what will happen when you family gets to know about this how worried everyone will be. Tulsi says yes you are right. Yug says okay then give me your schools number. Tulsi says yes I knew of the number but I can't think of it right now and it doesn't matter I bet they will look for me and get tired and stop looking for me then. Yug says this is not right what you did. Tulsi says yeah but under tough times when you do something it's not considered a mistake. Yug stops and thinks. Yug says okay then what was the reason behind that you did all this? Tulsi says I didn't want to stay there I just wanted to go to my mom and I tried explaining this to everyone but no one listened to me. Yug says it's a nice thing that you love your mom so much but this is not the right way to do this. Tulsi says yeah but if you were kept from your mom in your childhood then what would you do? Yug says I also lived far away from my mom because she wanted me to become the best then Tulsi says yes but you can also stay with your mom and become a successful person. Yug smiles and says okay fine you don't want to tell your school but do you have your mom's number we can call her and let her know. Tulsi says we don't have a phone at home but I can give you her works number then Yug says okay fine give me that. Then Yug goes on to dial the number and looks back and says what is your moms name then Tulsi says Vrinda. Yug stands there all shocked and surprised.

Precap: They show men walking down the stairs but you can't see their face but just how they are in a suit dressed up with dressy shoes. (It's RB)

It was a good episode mostly of Yug and Tulsi. I guess tomorrow we will see RB and his richness. It's cute to see Yug interact with Tulsi. Hope Tulsi gets to spend some time with Yug so they bond…..Vrinda as always will  be mad to know that her daughter is with Yug!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thankx Hun..:)
Another awesome episode...Enjoyed it so much until that Rb came into the scene..Arghhhh

qurault thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
Thanx for the update Sana
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Sana...... the precap was.....😡..why does he have to enter sooo early in the leap???  these creatives..... they are after our Yuggie bear!!!!
canadianbabe thumbnail
Yug, Vrinda and Tulsi will make a lovely family.  Hope RB is married to somebody else!