Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx a lot for the update..anita's character was a sweet one..now look what the creatives have made her out to be..bt yes,anuj is a consistant character i must say,once a brat,always a brat..and still people in our country pray for sons,,aise bete ho to dushman ki kya zaroorat..
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thks for the update 😊

😡......Anita....arrghh...is sick....and that anuj is so pathetic...

but i am having my doubts about this mahaan simi......does she love abhi at all 😡😭..........poor abhi inspite of going thru hell after his sister slaps him is trying so hard to make simi smile when she comes with the plate of food for him and aww so sweet of abhi to feed her first ......but this dame giving her fake smile and then thinking about neetu 🤢

abhi is such a sweetheart to tell that he will try to get back the shop for sethi uncle.............oh poor abhi now he has to face that lech bhalla.........hope abhi succeeds in his mission

all my fears seem to be coming true........first it was abhi putting chillies in the food made for daadi....and now abhi's name being displayed in simi's phone and anita seeing that ðŸ˜­ tough times for abhi 😭
Edited by Lata - 14 years ago
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plzz close simi mouth...its too irritating
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update. Wow Neetu is preggy, huh? I did not know this since I am in the US and we are behind. I haven't been able to come here to read the updates too often. Nosy Anita will figure things out about Simbhi soon enough!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update! thank you!