7th Dec Update: Yug has to attend Tulsi's Event

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hiii Guys!!! Happy Monday๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Here's your Update for December 7th 09.......Enjoy!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 1:

Suhasi comes running saying Vrinda Tai lets go we are getting late for work. Then Vrinda also rushes out and they say bye to the mother. Suhasi and Vrinda go downstairs when Suhasi tells Vrinda be right back. Suhasi goes and changes her desi outfit in to mini skirt and a tank top. Vrinda says to her why do you always do this? Suhasi says to Vrinda can't walk out in front of dad like this you know he would not like it and I have to be in style as well. Then they walk to the train station, take the train and get to work. Vrinda is at her work housekeeping she sees Suhasi checking her cell phone out. Vrinda tells Suhasi to get to work and not waste time like this and worries about the manager coming then Suhasi says don't worry he won't because I am actually text messaging him Vrinda gets confused by Suhasis talk. Vrinda then gets mad at Suhasi says how can you take interest in that manager have you see how old he is then Suhasi says you don't check their age out but their bank balance and he has a lot of money. Suhasi says to Vrinda don't worry I am just trying to get my setting going so he can give me time off so I can go and watch movies. Suhasi walks away Vrinda thinks to herself oh Bhagwan what do I do of this girl?

They go back to Tulsi's school where Tulsi's principal is yelling at Tulsi saying enough is enough and says how she gave her so many warnings but the list of complaints against her have grown. Principal says you are the best child good in sports, good in studies and also good in after school activities but being a brilliant child is not enough because disciplines means a lot to me and I can't compromise on that. Principal says I don't mind if I have to take you out of this school Tulsi gets happy and says so you are taking me out I mean you won't change your decision will you? Principal says you are getting happy it's my fault I should have just told your  mom to take you from this school then she ask the guard to get Tulsis moms number and Tulsi says I have it and hands the number over and the principal gets annoyed.

Vrinda is taking two days off from her manager but the manager says it's not possible we have a lot of work. Vrinda says I have to go its very important for my daughter I have to attend her function, I have never asked for days off. The manager says I don't have any problem but the day you picked is wrong and we have a big group of people coming. The manager says unless those people come and leave I can't give it to you and apologizes and leaves.

Part 2:

Suhasi walks up to Vrinda and says don't worry I will get you two days off he has called me in the conference room. Vrinda says this is not right I don't want it like that then Suhasi says don't worry he just wants to drink coffee with me and I will get your days off and Suhasi leaves. Vrinda stands there when her eyes go on a newspaper, she picks up the newspaper and sees Yugs picture on there, Vrinda gets surprised and then they start rewinding back to the shots of Yug and her before the leap. Vrinda starts reading the newspaper on there it says that a famous well known business tycoon Yug is nothing anymore and has lost it all. He's living a life filled with sadness and lost all the projects he could ever get. Vrinda gets all surprised. They then show Yugs house. Yug is sitting and drinking in the dark and is re thinking words of Vrinda which she said to him at the mandir how she asked him to leave her alone and go far away from her life. Neels comes in the room and throws the newspaper on the sofa and says you are still quiet? Neel starts yelling at Yug how Yug lost everything and how there was a time when he had a name in the market but look how nothing is left anymore besides this house. Neel continues lecturing how we lost everything all the other properties except this house and in seven years all the blame goes to Yug for doing nothing but ruining his life. Yug is still sitting in the dark drinking away. Neel says it looks like you did all this on purpose to ruin your life but you are the oldest of all of us you had the responsibility to take care of us but you still didn't do anything. Neel says I am not sad we lost everything because we can still go and live a peaceful life in the village but what really hurts me is that the guy behind all this who ruined you is none other than RB, you were quiet then and you are still quiet. Neel says you did so much and you got this but at least talk, say something we are all so worried for you but you don't even care to talk to anyone. Neel says in 7 years not even 7 times did you talk to us I just have to lie each time I get a call regarding you after all why are you so quiet? Yug sits there drinking alcohol in the dark and you can't see his face. Yug gets up and walks up to the mirror they turn the light on his face and he puts his glasses on. (wow daymm he's looking good๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ) Yug says to Neel you said everything right but one thing was not right RB didn't ruin me I got ruined myself because to live life you need a reason to live and I don't have a reason to live anymore. RB has a reason a reason to live and that is to ruin me. Yug says to Neel you know as a good friend I tried everything to do for Vrinda as a good friend would do but anything I did became a problem for Vrinda she got separated from RB.

Part 3:

Before I could even explain anything to Vrinda god called her up. I am still regretting it to this day that I even bothered to come between Vrinda and RB.  Vrinda even said that I came as a pain in her life and I am still living that pain sometimes I wonder why I am living maybe I should commit suicide but then I think that's a very easy punishment for myself. The sin I have done be it intentionally or unintentionally till I am breathing I will live this life of loneliness. Neel screams and says BUS from the last seven years you are saying the same thing that it's your fault but how many times do I tell you it's not your fault but it's pointless to talk to you I am going to Nanu and please get yourself out of this room I have booked your ticket to Mumbai and you have to go to Punchgani as a chief guest in a school function. Yug says do you even know who goes as a chief guest a person who has achieved a lot in his life but I have done nothing of such I am just a looser I have only lost everything. Neel says I don't care but if you love me a little then please go there and stop drinking the doctor says you are not to drink. Yug says okay either I will drink or go to that school function but what will I get by going there? Then they show the image of Tulsi walking in the hallway with the security guard. They show Yug and Tulsis face back and forth. Yug says will I meet an angle there? Or someone who will give me company? Or someone who will take me out of this misery? What will I get by going there? They show Vrinda still looking at the newspaper then the screen splits with Yug in the middle and Vrinda on one side and Tulsi on the other side. ( ๐Ÿ˜† that's awesome Yug with 2 ladies hehehe๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Vrinda is walking in the hotel when she hears someone asking where the manager is. Some guy says oh he's in the room doing his stuff. Then Vrinda gets worried what if someone sees Suhasi with the manager. Suhasi is sitting on the table of the manager and he gives her a gift and says lets have dinner together when the manager gets a call how his wife is here. The manager tells Suhasi to leave and how his wife is here. Suhasi leaves then Vrinda comes inside the room of the manager saying his wife is here the manager tells Vrinda to leave and why is she in his room. The manger is grabbing on to Vrindas arm and hiding her in a room when the wife comes and sees his hand on her arm.  They all stare in shock. The End.

Precap: Vrinda is lecturing Suhasi that for a woman self respect means everything but once that is lost no one lets you live and Vrinda says to Suhasi how Suhasi  has a whole life to live and she can't do anything that will make her loose her respect and bring shame on her parents.

Wow Yug is looking too hot with his glasses I love his look and can't wait till Yug meets Tulsi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it totally reminds me of Kuch Kuch Hota Hain. I am glad they are just focusing on Yug, Vrinda and Tulsi that is what I want to see!!!! Let's see what tomorrow has to offer to us.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by skstar - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qurault thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update!!
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail