AlEKH AND SADHANA FF - part 2

Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys after all this drama going and alekh and sadhana separation( hurts yaar). so i decided to write how dhamkedar reunion would be. so please support me my dear friends ..............
PART-2
recap- well in when sadhana tells the truth and gives her statement in the court ranvir gets punished (sorrry ragvir fans even i didn't like this part but can't help it thanks to our creatives😭😭) anyways she angres the whole rajvansh family and they kick her out. But prakash chand sharma takes her and keeps her in his friend's house (as stupid kaushi😡 is against sadhana) .
STORY
Alekh will be in his room searching for some files ,calls for sadhana but he then realises that sadi is no more in the house he feels very sad and sits in the couch where sadi used to sleep and takes sadi's pic " why did u do it sadhana , why if u hadn't stuck to the truth ranvir would have come back but what's u always stick to truth , but i miss u sadhana soo much and i love u too (finally alekh👏👏) . There sadhana will be missing alekh and all their scenes together will played. Back to rajvansh house alekh gets up and says i will see sadhana i can't live without her and runs out and gets into the car and drives to sharma's place. He goes and asks mamaji whe sadi is ?? he asks why alekh babu ? why do u want to see her, i will not allow u to hurt her more what's the offense in telling truth she stood by everyone in their need now everyone abandoned her but she did this because of greater benefit and ranvir will come back soon. Hearing all this alekh feels even more bad he holds mamajii's legs and cries more and says sorry mamajii i realised how great is my wife and iam such a fool to leave her sorry i will never make this mistake again. Then mamjii tells alekh where sadi is then alekh thanks him and goes away feeling all happy. He reaches the place and sees sadhana speaking alekh's picture and crying he goes behind her and closes her eyes and whispers in her eyes iam sorry sadhana i left you , but now i realised my mistake please forgive me and hugs her and says i love you and cannot live without. then they both stare into eachothers eyes . sadi says alekhji u have to go home then alekh says there is no home without u in it . then sadi says how lucky iam to have a husband like u . she then hugs him and alekh kisses her forehead and lifts her and says iam so happy today😊😊.sadi blushes😳 and says alekhji put me down i will fall alekh says don't worry sweetheart i will never let u down again. They have a very happy moment together. Then alekh says sadhana iam very hungry. she goes to the kitchen and tries to mix the flour, alekh comes from behind and holds sadhana's hands tries to mix with her sadi blushes and says what r u doing alekhjii? he says iam jus helping my wife is it wrong then sadi pushes him and tries to run but alekh pulls her towards him and says what's wrong darling and comes very close to her sadi closes her eyes then alekh puts flour on sadi's nose and leaves her.Then sadi  openes her eyes and searches for alekh but she can't find him anywhere so she feels and sad and cooks everything and goes to call alekh. she calls for him everywhere but she can't find him anywhere. so she goes back to kitchen there she sees alekh with roses and the table set with candles and slow music will be playing from the back. alekh comes to sadi and says i want this day to be special for in our life and they both hug eachother really tight . then alekh kisses sadi on both cheeks and they dance for sometime. sadi then says alekhji u r hungry come and eat something ? but alekh lifts sadi up and says iam hungry but not for food and takes her to the bedroom and gently keeps her on the bed. sadi tries to move but alek jumps on her and says no more running away and they have a happy moment. he then hugs and says sadhana i will take u home pretty soon u don't worry i will solve all the problems i will do anything 4r u. iam urs forever ................
precap-
vasu comes to know about this and has scolds alekh. ragini overhears their conversation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow awsome ff gr8 i had tears in my eyes now plzz atleast u contttt plzz it is really supervvv
Angkidiwani thumbnail
hey thanks i will try for the next part soon . i thank you for the support
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
ur welcum yaar kam se kam tumhare ff ko read karke toh achcha lagega saalekh ke liye
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
fabulous update and do pm me whenever u update
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Hey guys iam back with the new part ..................here goes

part-1

Alekh enters the house all smiling to himself but vasu stands in the hall waiting for alekh and asks him where  he had been then alekh tells he went to meet a client then vasu is the client sadhana she asks how he can meet her when she ruined the family and shouts at alekh .Then he walks off, ragini will hear all this and feels sad she goes to alekh's room and says jijaji u have done the right thing iam so happpy that u understood the love for my sister ......alekh smiles and says u and ur sister are masters in winning peoples love .
............................................................................................................................
alekh tries to sleep but he misses sadhana too much so he calls sadhana . sadhana picks up the phone and says hiiiiiii alekhjii why did u call at this time? alekh says iam missing u too much now so i wanted to talk to u. then sadhana says yes iam also missing u ....then alekh waits 4r sadi to speak and sadi waits 4r alekh to speak then they both say "i love u "to eachother . sadi says alekji u go to sleep it is very late. then alekh keeps the phone but he wants to see sadi desparately so he writes a note ragini to tell everyone that alekh left early as he is working on a new project and knocks at ragi's door and gives her the note ragi says tell sadi that iam so happy 4r her and all the best to alekh.
............................................................................................................................
alekh climbs the balcony and enters sadi's room there sadi will be sitting near the window and watches the moon. then alekh comes and kisses sadi on the cheek .sadi is shocked to see alekh she thinks it is a dream and touches him and sees if he is really true. then alekh says u can kiss and see also if iam true and hugs her and says god i missed u soo much. then sadi says it is very late in the night why did u come then alekh tells her that i don't want to be in that room when u r not there and gives her the flowers he bought. then sadi says where did u get them from then alekh says from the garden and sees alekh's hand hurt she asks him why he did and ties a bandage around it. then sadi says does it hurt and kisses him on the hand then alekh says he has pain somewhere else points to his head then sadi laughs and hugs him ..then power will be gone and sadi starts panicking then alekh lifts sadi to the bed and says don't worry main hoon na ..... sadi blushes and hides her face then alekh cums close and lifts her head and kisses her on the forehead, then on the eyes,nose and cheeks when he tries for the lips sadi runs away .(guys all these scenes happen in moonlight and sadi is wearing a light blue sari and alekh white transparent shirt and black pant- both are smoking hot).alekh runs behind her and kiss her neck from the back sadi blushes and hugs him .
...................................................................................................................................

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
we are all there to support u!!
go on yaar!!
amazing update
will comment more after reading it once more!!
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
omg superv rockig i can fully iamgine u r a genius plzz cont soon here is a bigggg hug 4 u jana 🤗Edited by simransalekh - 14 years ago
kaqeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guyz really its true amazing ........  👍🏼
ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD!
i wish this would happen in bidaai!
i love it!!
and alekh would look so hawt in those clothes!!
hothothothothothot

great FF
amazingggg
and thankgod for ragini!
i hope the REAL ragini forgives sadhna too!!

great writing, amazing simply amazing!