Dec 4th Update: After 7 years in Mumbai

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hiii Guys Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night to All!!! Happy Friday, have a great weekend and enjoy the leap😊😊😊

Here is your update for December 4th, 09

Part 1:

It starts off with showing the Mandirs and the city of Mumbai. The voice over (Vrinda) says its been 7 years in Mumbai but it feels like forever. The city is very important to me when the whole world turned their back on me it was this same city that gave me my daughter and I had a reason to live. Everyone comes to this city to fulfill their dreams and I too do that every morning wake up with the hope that I have lots to do for my daughter Tulsi. They play the song 'Yey Hain Mumbai meri jaan' and show various parts of Mumbai.

They enter a chawl when a new character turns the radio off and says to the lady in front of him that I rather divorce you then to stay with such a fraud. The girl says Rahul is my child hood friend and I can't believe he came to visit me after such a long time and I stayed a day with him and you want to leave me? This is why you married me so you can leave me like this then the guy says the day that guy came in to your life I saw how you were laughing with him and ignoring me the girl says please try to understand me the guys says no Suhasi its better if you take your stuff and get out of here. All the people gather outside the room and Vrinda is also watching this. The guy tells Suhasi that I will send you the divorce paper then do whatever you want to with your yaar or someone from past janum then Vrinda starts thinking about her past when RB was insulting Vrinda.

Vrinda starts crying over how RB had insulted her. Suhasi continues talking to the guy when she sees Vrinda from the window and stops and says Vrinda Tai but Vrinda leaves. The guy yells at Suhasi that we still have rehearsal to do I told you not to get out of your character unless we are done Suhasi says I am done with this rehearsal more then me you need to practice and they talk back and forth then Suhasi runs downstairs to Vrinda.

Suhasi ask Vrinda how she liked her acting. Vrinda says it was good and very real. Suhasi says if this was to happen in real would the girl really say all that? If it was me I would slap the guy right away for doubting me like this just then Suhasi Dad from the top start screaming at Suhasi and says come upstairs right now all you do is talk about acting. Suhasi hides behind Vrinda and says Vrinda come with me upstairs when he sees you he will cool down. Vrinda smiles and Suhasi takes her.

Part 2:

They go upstairs Vrinda greets the dad of Suhasi. Suhasis's dad says what was going downstairs? Suhasi says I was practicing for my drama its tomorrow. Suhasis dad starts lecturing her when Suhasi continues talking about how she wants to go in to films. The father and daughter continue talking back and forth about films/acting. Vrinda stands there watching all this smiling. Suhasis's mom comes running with a newspaper and shows Suhasi the picture of some dress and they both get excited over it. Suhasi's dad takes the newspaper and makes fun of the dress. Suhasi's mother takes her daughter side and they all talk back and forth. The dad tells Vrinda that Suhasi was born in the cinema and her first words were cinema and they all laugh about it the dad leaves Vrinda tries to stop the dad when Suhasi's mom tells her its okay leave him be. Vrinda says okay I will go and get ready for work. Suhasis mom says okay fine. Vrinda gets ready when Suhasis mom brings lunch for Vrinda and then Vrinda tells her you didn't have to do all this. Suhasis mom says when you call me mom then let me be one too then Vrinda says you have done so much for me what if you weren't here then the mom puts her hands on Vrindas face and says don't talk like this we own you our life because of you swasi is alive today even though you were pregnant you saved Suhasi from that accident today I have two daughter one Suhasi and one you. Vrinda says if you guys weren't here I wouldn't have been able to raise my daughter it's because of you all I am giving her the best and I just want the best for her. Suhasis mom says you don't care about yourself but just your daughter Tulsi, Tulsi is such a great kid you must have done great in past janum that you got such a good child whose smart to get a scholarship on her own. Vrinda gets happy and smiles. Suhasi mom says stop worrying about your child she has everything set for her goes to the best school possible gets the best grades ever and those days aren't far when everyone will be praising her and saying her name Tulsi

Just then they take you to Panchgani and a security guard is screaming off his lungs saying Tulsi. Tulsi is running away from the security guard. They go back to the mom and Vrinda, the mom says just like you your daughter is so innocent, Vrinda smiles on the other side they are showing how opposite the daughter is mischievous. Tulsi sprinkles the marbles which the security guard falls over. Tulsi runs to her room and pretends to sleep. The security guard comes yelling at her and Tulsi acts as if she was sleeping. The security guard keeps lecturing her how there is that Tulsi Virani and there is you Tulsi TsunamiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. The security guards tell her how he will complain on her and get her kicked out. This little girl tells Tulsi oh no what will happen now? Tulsi tells her I did all this so I can go to my mom I miss her a lot.

Part 3:

Tulsi says to her friends in the room how everyone's parents come to meet their kids where as her mom never comes to visit her and only once she sees her mom. Tulsi says I have never seen my dad and I have never questioned my mom either but one thing I am very mad at is that my own mom has kept herself away from me. I know there must be a good reason why my mom keeps me here in this hostel I know my mom is really busy she works all day long and comes home at night. If I can live here alone then I can live alone in Mumbai too and I tried telling my mom that but she didn't listen to me so since then I have made it in my mind to get out of here. One of the friend says wouldn't your mom get mad at you? Tulsi says yeah but for how long? She can't stay away from me that long so I am sure it will be fine. Tulsi talks about attending her last function in the school and screams Mummy I am coming. The guard comes and tells Tulsi the principal has called her.

Vrinda prays and says Suhasis mom was right my daughter is my precious thing I have send her in the boarding school so she can make a future out of her self and my problems doesn't come in her way meanwhile Tulsi is being taken to the principals office.

Precap: Vrinda ask her boss for two days off but the boss says its too busy I cant give that to you and he leaves. Suhasi tells Vrinda he will come on his own and give you days off Vrinda tells her no this is not right.

Tulsi is a cute kid and she does resemble Vrinda but no Yug today so missed seeing him and I find it funny that the daughter wears glasses like RB. It's a new beginning and it seems fine so far let's see what happens next!! Edited by skstar - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A gr88 episode ...I love Vrinda and Tulsi today...But as Sana said missed seeing Yug today..:(
Just hope it continues to surprise us and one day with YUVI<
Thankx Sana 4 de update:)
urmee thumbnail
thanx sana.what bothers me is vrinda doesnt hate rb.i didnt like it becoz there was no yug.i miss yug.
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey urmee...thanks...i know she did cry so not sure??? and she still wears her sindoor??? i am surprised that she doesnt hate him for the way he treated her but i think she thinks that it was a big miscommunication n maybe she still thinks RB will accept her back?

thanks maya!!!!πŸ˜›

and 2 both i also missed seeing Yug=(
shahiameera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
didnot bharathi mind ok killing virnads 2nd child. ihate rb as well sa his child .oh i wish yug and vrinda get together soon.
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Sana....... leap tho hogay???  Tulsi does look sorta like Vrinda.......
thanx for the update Sana
qurault thumbnail
Thank you for the update...
a_seshu thumbnail
I thought the second child of Vrinda would look mostly like RB and one day Vrinda brings the child before RB and slaps him one tight one for doubting her character and simply ask him for talaak...

Yug will be waiting outside in the car to pick vrinda and her child up to run their "new family" πŸ˜›