Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Happy Birthday Mosh !!!

May God bless you with lots of love, shower you with happiness and success and may you get many many awards on this day and always !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Have a rocking day dude ! Enjoy and have loads and loads of fun !!!! *hugs* Here is something for ya !! Hope you like it !!

lots of love and best wishes,
Naveen

Edited by xaviara - 14 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

This is my small Mohit's b'day bash from all of us SGains...........😳😳😳

Mohit Sehgal B'day Bash
 from all SGains and crazy for MCH besharamz !!!!

Wanted to be the first one to comment in the topic.........m so possasive na thats why.....ha ha ......waited for 2 hrs last night and kept refreshing!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......par mere naseeb me 5th page likha hain toh woh hi sahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........Thats what All of us diehard fans of u may be thinking!!!!!!

u r our rockstar...............MY FIRST LOVE!!!!!!!!!................I / we love u without expecting anything in return!!😳! Like Mira abd krishna.............My / our love toward u is unconditional and pure😳😳😳.............and it will be like this till the end!!!! 😳

U may not not...........what u r giving to us!!!!..that joy , happiness, satisfaction and proud!!!!! my/ our heart beats for u!!...............ur one smile can show us heaven!!!! we can feel ur every imotions from love to anger from pranks to sadness!!!!

This is the day when we can express of love and can share our feelings!!!!!! A special day for u and for us as well!!!!! Want to wish a very very Happy Birthday from bottom of my heart....from all of us!!!!!!!!!!

May ur all wish comes true.............................and ur comeing yr bring lots of happiness, love and sucess in ur life!!!!!!!!!! love u sooooo much!!!

some gifts for u my jaan!!

and the cake ofcourse!!

I think thats enough for us na guys!!πŸ˜†

Party time guys!!!!

in the end will not say that 'u can imagine how much we love u because we r much capable and also sucessful to express our love for y sweetheart............sill want to say ..............we love u 100 X more...........then whatever u feel!!!!!!!!!

LOVE U MOHIT!!

form Parita & all SGains!!

Edited by --Pari-- - 14 years ago
-Drishti- thumbnail
mohit...happy birthday dude!!! many many happy returns of the day!!! hope u hav a wonderful day!! i wish u all the very best for the future!!!! may u get everything u want in life!! love u alot!!!!

ur the best samrat we cud ever hav!!! u rock yaar!!!! ur acting is amazing, ur expressions are pricelesss and u look really really hot....all this makes u look perfect as samrat!!! u'vr stolen hundreds of girls hearts...including mine!!! love u alot mohit!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!!!

-drishtiEdited by drishti_sajan - 14 years ago
MoonShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish You A Really Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
YOu ROcK!!!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Happppyy Birthday rockstar!
Hope you have an amazing day filled with lots of happiness!
Best wishes for a great upcoming year for you and MJHT! Keep rocking as Samrat, we love you for it, and partyy hardd! 😳
-Sarzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy b'day Mohit!

ur the best!

We all love you loads =)

Have a blast!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Birthday my sweetypie!πŸ₯³ U totally rock as Samrat, u'll always be my rockstar, my everything!! Hope you have a rocking day on your special day, Love u forever Mohit Muaaah! 😳
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wishing him a happy birthday πŸ˜ƒ
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you many many happy returns of the day Mohit...hope you have a wonderful Birthday and wishing you an amazing year ahead!!! You're an amazing actor and I hope you keep rocking!!

Love you <33
Ayushma 

happy-birthday-wish.gif image by ginalittlebit

P.S. : Great post Gagan πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by ayushma30 - 14 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Happy birthday Mohit!!!