Alekh's emotional detachment from Sadhana

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have a feeling that Alekh is emotionally detaching himself from Sadhana. He might be doing this intentionally as he may be still under shock because of the way CM used him and betrayed his trust.  He was very close to her.
Its very evident from today's episode. When Ragini mentioned to him about having kids, he simply changed the topic. Even when they were going to the site, Ranvir tried to explain to him about husband-wife relationship in the car, he just ignored him and looked outside of the window.
He is nice to everyone expect her. Vasu, Ranveer,Inderjeet are his blood relations and Ragini is his brother's wife so he is nice to them. But Sadhana has a special relationship with him. Its clear that he does not want to get emotionally involved with her. This might be out of fear of getting hurt again. He would need another big shock to come out of this state. May be it will be justified later on.
Does anyone else feel the same way ? There was a similar topic but got closed. So we can discuss this again as its becoming more clear now.

Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, personally I don't think it makes sense for Alekh to think this way. With everything he went thru he has to know that Sadhana supported him selflessly and he has no reason not to trust her.

If CM has influenced him negatively then he should have trust issues with everyone. He is so nice to Mamaji too, so why only Sadhana.

I personally think it is the creatives twisted way to ruin a character just like they did with CM
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Sadhana shares a very special bond with him and she is the one who is capable of hurting him the most one more time. Like I said earlier, all other relationships are either through blood relation or relatively distant(like Mamaji/Ragini) unlike Sadhana. There has to be a reason for his behavior.

CM was a negative character from the beginning. Please lets not discuss her in this topic as an example.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i'll just share my views in a second 😊
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Anu--

Sadhana shares a very special bond with him and she is the one who is capable of hurting him the most one more time. Like I said earlier, all other relationships are either through blood relation or relatively distant(like Mamaji/Ragini) unlike Sadhana. There has to be a reason for his behavior.

CM was a negative character from the beginning. Please lets not discuss her in this topic as an example.

CM was a positive character (and the best character on this show) for almost two years and then abruptly turned negative
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, even I feel that way to an extent....Alekh 's sudden maturity and understanding of things is kind of distancing him from Sadhana, we all can see that. and yes, he is nice to everyone else except her....he either treats her badly and hurts her or ignores her completely. The earlier Alekh who used to stand for Sadhna and undertsand her feelings is suddenly missing :((
I think Alekh has some other motive behind all this. I think, there is certainly something else... or maybe CM whispered something in Alekh's ears when he was asleep ... remember that last scene?

I feel, its some last grain of mental disorder that he is suffering from.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yess anu i m now also feeling same way he alwyas just make an spe type of face
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this yes really does bother me. WHEN Alekh will realise this stuff!
Sweet-Violet thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoneStranger

I think Alekh has some other motive behind all this. I think, there is certainly something else... or maybe CM whispered something in Alekh's ears when he was asleep ... remember that last scene?

I feel, its some last grain of mental disorder that he is suffering from.

Oh yes, that's it. CM whispered something in his ears and later on told Sadhana that I have done my job and you can't do anything now....something like that. Also later on CM cursed her in front of everyone that she will never get her husbands love. It all makes sense now.

Alekh is very much aware of his actions and he is intentionally hurting her, detaching himself from her.