Dec 2nd Update: RB not the dad of the baby

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hiiiiiiiii Guys Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night!!!! Here is your update for December 2nd, 09……………..Enjoy!!!!!😊😊😊

Part 1:

Starts off with Bharti pulling her car outside the grave yard and watches from her car what RB/Vrinda are talking about. Rb says to Vrinda I have gone through a lot and my heart is broken so I am not sure what is right or wrong but how can I say the baby inside you is mine? Vrinda gets shocked. Rb says I have buried my son and the day I buried him I broke all my relationships with everyone you said I didn't give you a chance to talk so that is why I came here. Vrinda says what do you mean? RB grabs vrinda by her hands and takes her to his car. Vrinda says what are you doing? RB says you have to prove to me this is my baby I want proof. Vrinda says what is wrong with you? This is your baby and I don't need to give you any proof my own tongue is good enough. Rb says well I don't know that and you have to get your DNA test for me to know if this is my baby then Vrinda says I am not going to do that because I am telling you this is your baby. Rb says well if you are so sure this is my baby then you shouldn't have a problem giving a DNA test and this test is for my own satisfaction that the baby is mine then Vrinda says okay to make you believe you then fine I will do this. Vrinda stands there all sad they play sad music then she starts thinking about the past when her son was buried and how Rb stopped her from seeing her son to slapping her and how Rb said how can I believe this is my baby.

RB opens the door for Vrinda they sit down and drive off to the hospital. Bharti is in the car watching all this. Bharti talks to her self that because of you Vrinda my life is ruin and I will do everything to ruin you so you can live a painful life.

Yug is at his house all sad talking to Neel. Neel consoles Yug. Yug says you dropped everyone off. Neel says yes I did everyone is so worried about Vrinda but everything that happened is not good but while I was coming here I saw something great on my way I saw Rb and Vrinda going together in their car towards the city Hospital. Yug says City Hospital?

RB and Vrinda are at the hospital. Doctor says the test is done it will take some days when the results come out we will tell you. RB walks out then Vrinda comes and says RB why are you leaving me I know unless the truth is out you wont believe me but until its out can I come home with you? Its only some days people inside might be laughing at me that my own husband is having doubts on me but I am only doing all this so I can prove to you that I am not wrong and our relationship can become as old times. I have full faith that you will believe me once the reports are out. RB says you might have faith on your self but I don't I have gone through a lot and you are right in some hours we will have the report results.

Part 2:

If in anyway you have doubts on your self then please leave without meeting me because I don't know what I would do this time. Vrinda says the reports will prove to you that I am right but until then can I go home with you? RB says I have lived my life with you and you know the type of a person I am so sit in the car then they drive off. Bharti is outside the hospital and says go Vrinda live few hours of happiness because after that only what I want will happen and you cant be save from this. Then Ashish comes and sits in the car and says hey Devi ma don't leave me like this I would have died from Yugs hand or could have been in the jail. Bharti says I didn't leave you left me but anyway our plan has succeeded and she drives off.

Kv is at Rbs house when Rb walks in and goes to his room. Then Vrinda comes and tells everything to KV what happened while the sad music is being play the next day happens Vrinda brings tea for RB but he walks away. Rb is at work but can't focus then the day progress while the sad music is being played in the back he comes home Vrinda opens the door but he doesn't talk to her. Yug at his place is sitting all worried lost in thoughts. RB lost in his and Vrinda lost in hers.

Part 3:

Some days have gone by. RB comes to the hospital to take the reports the doctor tells him why don't you look at the results your self Rb says no just tell me then the doctor says the results are negative this baby isn't yours then Rb takes the reports and leaves. Bharti/Ashish come and pay the doctor off for lying.

Vrinda meets Rb at the grave yard. Yug also gets there. Bharti/Ashish are hiding in the car looking over. RB says to Yug and Vrinda so you both came I was just waiting. RB says I have taken a decision to end everyone's miseries except mine I don't think mine will ever end. Vrinda and Yug are all confused. RB walks away to the mandir and Vrinda follows him along with Yug following her.

RB says to the pundit so everything ready. The pundit says yes. Vrinda and Yug also come there and are standing together when Rb says to them for both of you your only sadness is that you both couldn't become one well today I will make you one. Yug and Vrinda confused/shock. Rb says to vrinda you have to deliver this baby so marry Yug. I wasn't able to give my son my love but at least this kid will get its fathers love. Vrinda is shocked. Yug walks up to Rb and says Yey Kya Bukwaas hain? Rb says no this is not bukwaas whatever I have been thing has been but today the reports proved that this baby is not mine. Vrinda/Yug are shocked. Rb says who evers this baby is the baby belongs to him. Rb says that you came to me for this baby but in this janam we can't be together but that's why I wan you to marry Yug so this baby can get a name. Then Yug screams and says BUS Rb BUS😡.

Bharti/Ashish are watching all the drama from the car and being all happy.

Yug says this baby is yours I have full faith on Vrinda. Rb says that's the thing you have trust on her and she has trust on you which is why you are standing next to her and I am here if only Vrinda had trusted me we would have never separated but don't think by making you two one I am happy, I am only doing this for this innocent un born child. Whatever you two did my son suffered I don't want that to affect this unborn child. Rb says to Vrinda I know you don't love me but who ever you love on his name don't ever come back in my life. RB walks away. Vrinda stands there all crying in pain. Yug shocked. The End

PRECAP: They show a picture of Vrinda with garland on and her date of birth to the date she died which says December 3rd 09. So Vrinda died.😲😲😲

Omgg 😲 Vrinda died???? Well we know she didnt die because in the article it said how the track will be on her and the kids etc etc.....So I am sure its a confusion and will be cleared after the leap......It sorta sucks how when they finally showed that Vrinda and Yug can get married Vrinda was totally against it in fact shes beein giving angry looks at Yug for the past 2 days.....😕😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx sana..really good epi today.

loved it when rb taked them to the mandir and says lets get marrioed.

if only they would have done it just to spite him !

oh the irony of it all :((
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks😲 🤔Vrinda to die?
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Sana........ Vrinda reallly doesn't deserve Yug now........ she is soooooo bad........... all of those dirty looks....... backwaas I tell you!!!!
Thanx for the update Sana
qurault thumbnail
Thanks for the update!