Posted: 14 years ago
Vote for Pravesh Rana and get Vindoo out
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Time for Rana to runna
Sarahlove thumbnail
Support Pravesh, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. He is clever yet genuine in his own ways. Just by going against vindoo and him saying Pravesh is the most dirty guy doesn't give any valid logic at all. He is the deserving candidate. I wish I am india, so that I can vote so much so that he will win...
Good luck Rana.
AlmostHonest thumbnail
I like pravesh ! but im not gonna waste my money for him lolz .. I'll be happy if he wins tho
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why is this topic getting posted cos Pravesh is immune from nomination this week and till not nomination process is not even over.

Please let the current topics be on first page. Thanks.
trsk_4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

I will do anything to get Vindoo out. Vote from my side buddy since I can't vote.

i agree with you totally  .. cant stand his ....holier than thou attitude...he is disgustingly fake
VOTE FOR PRAVESH RANA = vote for inconsistency
VOTE FOR PRAVESH RANA = vote for 'disgrace to food'
VOTE FOR PRAVESH RANA = vote for 'disgrace to aam aadmi'
VOTE FOR PRAVESH RANA = vote for 'increase of hunger in world'
VOTE FOR PRAVESH RANA = vote for 'clandestine relationships'
VOTE FOR PRAVESH RANA = vote for 'defeat of humanity'
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah why not go and vote for Kasab the Mumbai butcher..lol

For what reason shall one vote of this most disgusting chap ever walked in the house of big boss?? what has he done right till now??

Lies, cheated, bullied etc.

He has been accusing celebrities of being fake and himself being common man.

First thing this ***hole is not a common man...he is Mr. India and he came into Big Boss through his sponsors not as a common man. He actually stole the right of common man to be there through his title of Mr. India

Second...he accused celebrities like Poonam and Vindu of being fake and having an attitude...

But both Vindu and Poonam are down to earth while this man is full of ego and considers him superior to every one other than that German Claudia.

It was Parvesh who threw all the food like a spoiled brat not Vindu or Poonam

And depite of him taking that punishment he has no guilt what so ever...all drama.

Today he says..he did that act as he felt bad when Vindu said only celebrities and rich people have chance in this show..not some one like you.

THIS WAS A BLACK LIE

Vindu only said that I'm favorite going by Desh Ka Adesh and next one is Poonam...you are not in race.......he never said that only rich are in race...and BTW if Vindu was rich enough he wouldnt have come to big boss..lol

Vindu claimed this on the basis that he has been nominated more than any one in house and yet is in house..so that obviously makes Vindu to be close to heart of Indians who have been saving him till last week...

This ***hole Parvesh just coulnt take this small statement and started saying things...Vindu said..I'm not interested in talking to you any more...............

This pissed off Mr Parvesh the fake common man and he dumped all the food in pool like a spoiled brat.

No where during any episode Vindu ever said that his friends own mobile company and they will vote in millions for Vindu....again he lied like a dog.

No where Vindu ever said that you are poor so out of game...this time too he lied again

Vote for such a liar??

Well sure...you guys have been voting these liar politicians into power for decades so why not in big boss as well😛

He himself was begging to whole India to vote for him as he is common man...but when Poonam asked females to vote for her..he didnt liked it...and said things about poonam too..that why this lady begs like a politician and all...

ahm ahm...only Mr Parvesh has the right to ask for votes,...Poonam and Vindu must say to viewers to vote for Mr. Parvesh and not themselves

_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanvyas

PRAVESH SHD STAY. VINDU SHD GET KICKED OUT..!!!!!

At age 48, a man who still needs his dad's name to gain respect is not worthy of being called a man!
For arguments that say he has contacts in film industry with the likes of Akshay etc.... Are bhai, isnt it obvious ki Dara Singhji being a respected man, everyone knows him and everyone knows his son, his name be Vindu or Vindaloo or whatever. He is known ONLY as Dara Singhji's son. he has no identity of his own and thus has no rights to boast of contacts with anyone in the film industry. Im sure even the so called contacts must be pitying him behind closed doors!

On the other hand, Pravesh is someone who entered the house NOT BECAUSE he is some celebrity's son, he entered as a common man with a very uncommon leadership ability. Though i might not approve of EVERYTHNG that he says or does, he is far better, actually far far better than the ever insecure poor son of a superstar who's insecurity shows in every single thing he says and does!

What Pravesh said the other day, came out of anger at being nominated, i agree, but what came out was absolutely true! What he said must have been said in almost every household (definitely mine), everytime the insecure prick tris to show off that he has friends outside.

Arre, if Vindoo has a 100 rich friends who can throw money on sim cards just to sms him for votes and save his ass from getting kicked out of the house, its NOT INDIA ka ADESH...!!!!

Im not Pro- Pravesh, but im DEFINITELY (along with thousands of other Indians for sure) ANTI VINDU..!!!

KICK THAT OVERCONFIDENT INSECURE VINDU OUT OF THE HOUSE...!!!!!

All across south India and some parts of north India use their dad's name along with their name..so all of them are not me?? stupid logic I must say..lol

Yeah right Mr Parvesh common man....didnt knew that Mr India is common man...lol

Dumbo, he entered house through and agency to who he is suppose to pay 25% of winning amount in case he wins...

Let me add few more...he came Great India Laughter Challenge season 1

He has walking on Ramp for sometime...if you have doubts google it

and what kinda common man has so many images on net??? lol

lol Vindu didnt said that his friends are saving him...but whole India you stupid bum...sometimes listen properly of get hearing aid..lol

Vindu has been saying that if he did had that kinda money why would he be here..lol

and btw not all sons are as sucessfull as father...even Abishek is nothing compared to his father.

Amitabh ruled box office...and now a days its Khans and Akshay who rule not Abhishek,..sure he is sucessfull..but not like Amitabh.

No matter what Dara Singh's son would have done..he would have never been able to come over Rustame Hind...legends come once a life time...

Yes Vindu is over confident but every one would be..who is being saved for last 9 or 10 weeks..lol

Every time he is nominated but India saves him...this has made him over confident

But otherwise he is a open hearted man...forgives people just like that...

He is like a Kid...angry now......................................and happy now

within minutes he settles down.

Mr. Parvesh the common man doesnt even have respect for God..he has been making fun of teeth of Vindu...

Its something God given...and you are mocking God.

If India makes people like Parvesh win..then I guess India is going to feeders

have fun suckers...you deserve people like Parvesh..Mulayam and Laloo.

urooj thumbnail
I hope pravesh wins....I can't see other two idiots winning.