Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Tell him to pack his bags. He's Going Going Gone.

Jaib mein ek paisa nahin, and this idiot wants to talk about aukat.

Baap ka naam...like anybody wouldn't use it if they had a chance.

LOL...the funny thing is he talks about Vindoo always wanting someone with him, but the retard always tries to get someone on his side during a fight by saying remember what you said about him. Poonam this time and before it was Vindoo.

Get this loser outta here.

pravesh did n;t said anything abt his autak first it was vindu who said first  just after announcement"yeh gande log hai,inki kya aukat??".....then whole thing heated up....
Sarahlove thumbnail
Guys,
LEmme tell you this. I do not live in india, but I follow this show everytime.
I have had enuff of this vindoo's changing personality.....he is a coward with no confidence in himself, no respect for himself as well to his father. He kept taking his dad's name.
I hate seeing him saying "INDIA DEKHEGA" WTF MAN.... what!!!!!!!!!!!! Is India is father's property??????????? what do he think of himself when he gave such comments????
I dont see any sense of maturity in this  Vindoo.

Normally, I dont really like to comment in the forum. But now its like I JUST HAVE ENUFF!!!
Even tho, if I dont have entertainment in BB after his eviction, I dont care...But I just can't keep watching this BB if there is Vindoo in it.

SO INDIA, PLEASE SAVE THE OTHER TWO NOMINEE: PRAVESH AND RAJU!

they deserve to stay more,,,,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thanks.

Edited: abusive word
Edited by sweta01 - 14 years ago
roopjani thumbnail
I dont want vindoo either.. let pravesh stay
punjabibilli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kick out vindoo .. I too sent few sms .. enough to kick out crappy vindoo ..
roopjani thumbnail
Originally posted by: nowayout

Kick out vindoo .. I too sent few sms .. enough to kick out crappy vindoo ..<br>

I am sure u might know but still clarifying. I hope you didnt send the sms in vindoos name... 😉
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Tell him to pack his bags. He's Going Going Gone.

Jaib mein ek paisa nahin, and this idiot wants to talk about aukat.

Baap ka naam...like anybody wouldn't use it if they had a chance.

LOL...the funny thing is he talks about Vindoo always wanting someone with him, but the retard always tries to get someone on his side during a fight by saying remember what you said about him. Poonam this time and before it was Vindoo.

Get this loser outta here.

Don't worry, Vindu will be gone by Friday.
Piasengupta21 thumbnail
i had already voted  for  him. hope he stayed
uncle thumbnail
pravesh no way i won't vote for pravesh he is bed mouth vote for raju
I dont want waste my Vote for Heyward 5000 Mr India Jhootha Makaar Insaan hai Yeh

I will vote for Vindoo and Raju
siacutu thumbnail
Originally posted by: dami

SUPPORT ME AND VOTE FOR PRAVESH. I AM VOTING 4 HIM RITE NOW...PLZZ PEOPLE VOTE 4 PRAVESH AND SUPPORT ME IN DIS...I JUST CAN'T SEE HIM GO. I THINK HE SHOULDNT GO ALSO.

If you are voting for him, good for you. If you can't see him go, then why do you want others to spend money on your behalf by sending SMS. Parvesh hi***e ko is bar to bahar jana hi parega. Bhagwan kare Raju bahar jaye then we will see whether this snake stick to his words or not

Moderator's Note:
Please do NOT post offensive/derogatory remarks against contestants. You are asked NOT to repeat it.

Thanks
BB3 Devt team.

Edited by realitybites - 14 years ago