VOTE FOR PRAVESH RANA - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Natkat

That was too funny. You should have added .I am the most insecure person in the house that is why this week ever since i got nominated i have been discussing everyday with Baki baby how i am going to send vindoo out kapde paad ke and it will the closest competition in the history of big boss blah blah blah. The whole of india will vote for me blah blah blah. I will renounce the show if vindoo stays blah blah blah .
Well said...Indeed I was shocked when BB announced my name, because all my permutation/combinations failed and i had to find a scapegoat and of course its Vindoo...I am too smart....

With Love ....Pravesh (Mr India)
PRAVESH SHD STAY. VINDU SHD GET KICKED OUT..!!!!!

At age 48, a man who still needs his dad's name to gain respect is not worthy of being called a man!
For arguments that say he has contacts in film industry with the likes of Akshay etc.... Are bhai, isnt it obvious ki Dara Singhji being a respected man, everyone knows him and everyone knows his son, his name be Vindu or Vindaloo or whatever. He is known ONLY as Dara Singhji's son. he has no identity of his own and thus has no rights to boast of contacts with anyone in the film industry. Im sure even the so called contacts must be pitying him behind closed doors!

On the other hand, Pravesh is someone who entered the house NOT BECAUSE he is some celebrity's son, he entered as a common man with a very uncommon leadership ability. Though i might not approve of EVERYTHNG that he says or does, he is far better, actually far far better than the ever insecure poor son of a superstar who's insecurity shows in every single thing he says and does!

What Pravesh said the other day, came out of anger at being nominated, i agree, but what came out was absolutely true! What he said must have been said in almost every household (definitely mine), everytime the insecure prick tris to show off that he has friends outside.

Arre, if Vindoo has a 100 rich friends who can throw money on sim cards just to sms him for votes and save his ass from getting kicked out of the house, its NOT INDIA ka ADESH...!!!!

Im not Pro- Pravesh, but im DEFINITELY (along with thousands of other Indians for sure) ANTI VINDU..!!!

KICK THAT OVERCONFIDENT INSECURE VINDU OUT OF THE HOUSE...!!!!!
🤣 🤣 🤣

amit, great post 👍🏼
all of u r 2 funny 😆
Hey VOTE FOR PRAVESH, but pls dont forget RAJU...!!!!! Vote for him too!!!😉

KICK VINDU OUT...!!!!!!!
Originally posted by amit1978

Hi,

My name is Pravesh Rana ....oops Mr Claudia......I am Mr India and since i didnt get any recognition after that so were last 10 Mr india....God knows who runs those shows but i won. Then i came to BB3. Everyone likes me too much in the house and resulted in my nominations twice in 3 weeks. Of course i came after 30 days of the induction of this BB3 to take the advantage :)

I am the best and everyone in the house will face me one by one:
1) Week1 : Get hold of Claudia and play sweetie pie and start manipulation.
2) Week 2 - Rohit target : Most evil ...bla bla..... idhar ki udhar karta hai.....which is what i am doing actually.
3) Week 3- Vindoo ---2nd evil bla bla....he talk too much about everyone etc... ...On the contrary in last 3 weeks i am talking more than anyone in the house and of course bitching about everyone including BI with claudia......surprising isnt it.
4) Week 4 ....I might be out but if not of course i will target now 3rd evil ...vindoo/raju or poonam...the lady whom i acknowledge as my mother's age and second after i backbit her and call her "yeh Aurat"...may be she has a name "Poonam" which i forgot ....surprisingly ;)
5) Week 5 ... I will bitch about BI , that he is wife and a cry baby and TI is the husband.....

My motive and plan is clear divide and rule.....and stay with this group ABCP (Aditi, BI, Claudia, PRavesh) ......oops..."Akhil Bhartiya Ch... Party" for next 2 weeks. Of course i will dump "my wife" as well...if the time will come......

So pls trust me...i am Mr india... and i am the most reliable person....

Send SMS now. If you dont send SMS , i will be out and will go and marry Claudia and take German citizenship and stay there forever.

P.S : If i forgot to mention any of my traits pls feel free to mention it and keep this post only about me and not for others.

Yours

Pravesh Rana 😃

Best post I have come across in India- Forums
Edited by Surajmodi - 14 years ago
Lolz....🤣🤣🤣.......Very well written Amit....Its hillarious....
vote to get vindoo out from my side!!!
i cant vote from here but i cant stand vindoo
please get him out guys.
keep pravesh in!!!!

I cant vote ..Thank God hahah

Btw Rana dont deserve To win ,he joined in between so I appeal Please vote for raju n Vindo
Vote for Vindoo Dara Singh

Kick Pravesh Liar Out
Originally posted by dhanvyas

PRAVESH SHD STAY. VINDU SHD GET KICKED OUT..!!!!!

At age 48, a man who still needs his dad's name to gain respect is not worthy of being called a man!
For arguments that say he has contacts in film industry with the likes of Akshay etc.... Are bhai, isnt it obvious ki Dara Singhji being a respected man, everyone knows him and everyone knows his son, his name be Vindu or Vindaloo or whatever. He is known ONLY as Dara Singhji's son. he has no identity of his own and thus has no rights to boast of contacts with anyone in the film industry. Im sure even the so called contacts must be pitying him behind closed doors!

On the other hand, Pravesh is someone who entered the house NOT BECAUSE he is some celebrity's son, he entered as a common man with a very uncommon leadership ability. Though i might not approve of EVERYTHNG that he says or does, he is far better, actually far far better than the ever insecure poor son of a superstar who's insecurity shows in every single thing he says and does!

What Pravesh said the other day, came out of anger at being nominated, i agree, but what came out was absolutely true! What he said must have been said in almost every household (definitely mine), everytime the insecure prick tris to show off that he has friends outside.

Arre, if Vindoo has a 100 rich friends who can throw money on sim cards just to sms him for votes and save his ass from getting kicked out of the house, its NOT INDIA ka ADESH...!!!!

Im not Pro- Pravesh, but im DEFINITELY (along with thousands of other Indians for sure) ANTI VINDU..!!!

KICK THAT OVERCONFIDENT INSECURE VINDU OUT OF THE HOUSE...!!!!!
really best wriiten............u r absolutely right ...............Vindoo should be out