Aamir & Katrina at Cineblitz Gold Issue Launch!

Posted: 14 years ago
Edited by -Crystal- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woooow Aamir & Katrina looking soo awesome and fantastic in the pics and Katrina is looking so gorgeous and beautiful she is looking like a goddess love her saree so much she carry the sarees the best i think!

-Divyaa- thumbnail
This is what i saw on tv aamir looks younger by the day n kat looks so pretty not at all sick glad she recovered soon!
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aamir is looking young and Katrina is looking simply gorgeous. Both of them look really good together aswel
Yup he really does and i am soo happy that Kat is fine now yaaay god always bless her!
^^thank u for sharing the pics in love with Kats saree its so stunning and love her hairstyle she is looking perfect!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh man now that's the kat i like dressed up in such a  nice way and they both look good but what's Kjo doing there?

Fary he is hosting the event!

-Divyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzilicious

oh man now that's the kat i like dressed up in such a nice way and they both look good but what's Kjo doing there?<br>

wait! is KJo there lol i din't even notice him before u mentioned ha ha what's up ? now really he's going everywhere were kat is! guess salman has appointed him as kat's bodyguard 😆
Imao hahaha divs u cracked me up LOL cant stop laughing u hillarious lol haha! KJo is sweet he is not  a bodyguard  leave him haha 😆Edited by -Crystal- - 14 years ago