jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok guys...here is todays...MUCH AWAITED update 😭😭

November 30
  • Picks up from the accident...Suman is bleeding from her head (😲😲 she actually sees the car go off the cliff 😭😭) ...a bunch of bystanders and police come to help Suman...they take her to the hospital and begin their search for Karan's car and Karan...simultaneously...the family is trying to convince Kartik to get married to Nandini...Kartik makes excuses saying that there a lot of work pending because of the two weddings...Dada-ji says he doesnt have to get married tomorrow...Kartik asks them to wait a bit...but Dada-ji says that people are talking because the younger one is married and not the older one...very...VERY...reluctantly...Kartik agrees...everyone is happy....just then the phone rings and Kartik picks up...he drops the phone...Dada-ji asks what happened...Kartik says that Karan and Suman have been in an accident...he informs them that Suman is in the hospital but they dont know where Karan is...the family (the women and Dada-ji) rushes out to the hospital while Kartik and the other men go off to look for Karan...of course...VB uses this incident to say how ashub the wedding was...
  • At the accident sight...the police dont let Kartik pass until they find out that they are family members of the victims...Kartik asks about Karan...but the police say they only found Suman but that they didnt know that Karan was in the car as well (wtf?! you told him you didnt find karan when you called 😑😑😑) The police says that now they must look for Karan...they say that only a miracle can save Karan...Kartik tries to pass the barricade and look for Karan...Day turns into night....the police comes and says we couldnt find Karan...it is no longer a rescue mission...we are now looking for his dead body...Kartik refuses to believe it and attacks the officer...another officer comes forward with Karan's wallet and watch (yeh loh..how do these stupid things always turn up after an accident 😲😲) ...Kartik falls to his knees and cries...but soon he gets back up and refuses to believe Karan is dead...Devind slaps Kartik and says he must believe it...KARAN IS DEAD!! 
The End

JAZ

ps: i may be a Switcher...but tauba...i never wanted Karan to die...yeh kya hogaya...of course he isnt dead...he'll turn up eventually....aage aage dekhte hai...hota hai kya 😭😭😭
Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he will come back later ... as always in other stiry for twist  (reason for no deadbody) Sometimes even when dead body is shown 😊Edited by IFVJ - 14 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm starting to think that since everyone is expecting Karan to come back alive (since it is the most obvious thing) maybe he really is dead (like Kumkum. where her first husband was destined to die, and he did, and never got ressurected somehow)

Viday Bua disgusts me. I have a little nephew, and I would die is anything happened to him. What is she trying to prove? That she was right?
The only manhoos is her. She came into the house and look, Karan is gone.

Yuks
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the written update
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jaz, thanks for the update.  Poor Karan doesn't have to die😭 It was so sad. They only had one day together as a couple.  Karthik's emotions were heart breaking😭😭
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jaz..

Karan might come back later... when alas Suman will be married to Karthik 😲
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx jaz...
and i dont have any words to say after reading this...
 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This epi was totally sad. My heart was breaking for Suman and Karthik😭😭  Karthik was the saddest one of all, he couldn't accept that Karan was dead😭
sajibabe thumbnail
im glad now we will get to see suman/krthik jodi, but i have one problem with makeup guys of this show, why on earth they cake the male leads so heavily
karan always had way to much foundation or poweder & lipstick,karthik's lipstick needs to be toned down it's too pinky, but im hoping for new twist & union of karthik/suman
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks Jaz!

Yeh kya ho gaya! You're absolutely right! As a switcher, I too did not want Karan to die!
Now, it would be really boring if we see the same scenes...returning back from the dead! They have to show him alive from the very next scene..probably injured, but never dead!!