LNMDJ Written Update November 30, 2009+Video

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

SaVni get home and Sam/Jai goes in the bathroom.and Avni picks up his mess and takes it ot the room.After a while..Jai is brushing his teeth and Avni feels sick and she tells him to open the door she doesnt feel well..He finishes up and comes out and yells at her and she pukes on him..and he is shocked..

Prithvi enters his room..he goes over to the close and Damini sees him and ours him some water..and she walks over to him..He takes it from her and puts it down..She syas thanks and he says why..she puts her head on his shoulder and says what you did for me..and i havent ever had a chance to learn anything else because i was soo busy with work..but your right i should learn everything with time..

Sam yells at Avni that she ruined his t-shirt..she says i will clean your t-shirt why are you getting mad..he gets mad and walks in the bathroom.She sits on the bed..and sam walks out shirtless...and he looks for his towel and they argue over it..Avni has put it away in the closet and he says i like my towel on the bed..She says you dont leave it on a bed.and i cant sleep on a wet bed.Sam says well then go outside and sleep on the couch..she syas odnt forget this is my bed for the next 9 months.and Sam gets mad and he says i will suffer for 9 months..and he takes a shirt and walks out..Avni is sad..

Varun is adding a clause into the power of attorney..he prints it out and says after 7days everything taht is Ila's will be ours.all sh ehas to do is sign and then our revenge will be done..He gets up..but Rosh calls him and they talk..Rosh says I'm soo happy that my mom thinks of you as a family member..Varun says thats great.i will call you later..i am a little busy..Rosh says you always work never have time for me..you have 7 days..if you dont propose me in 7 days i will marry someone else..Varun protests but she says by..

Avni comes out and leaves Sam's towel there.he sees her and then she leaves..and he walks into her room and walks over to her..she pretends to sleep.He picks up a baby/mother book and opens it up and Avni has her to do list in it her reads it and Avni hears him.Sam thinks to himself that he shouldnt have been soo rude to her..and maybe he said too much..he takes the book and walks out..and turns around to her and closes the lights and walks out..and closes the door..

Damini says she doesnt know what is wrong with..He cares so much for us and then  behaves different with us.Damini gets a parcel.its from Prithvi..She opens it..and it is a receipe book..what will i do with this.. Prithvi says you dont know how to cook so it will help you.Damini says i never cooked before.Prithvi says but you will have to learn sometime..He opens the close and puts his file in there and some papers drop..he doesnt know.he gets his wallet.Damini says are you going somewhere..Prithvi says yes..I'm going to meet mom..Damini says i will come aswell..He says no you take care of yourself.i put your vitamins.He leaves.Damini syas why is it that you are with me but still not here with me.She sits down and looks at the book and she sees the papers that dropped..She gets up and walks over and picks it up.. She says he is applying to work somewhere else..i have to make him feel comfortable here...

Ila asks Varun for the attorney.Varun hands it over to her..She reads it..and Varun watches her..He says what if she reads the clause i added..her phone rings.its Damini..Ila says come to the office and bring Prithvi and tells him to wear something formal..she says ohk.Prithvi asks Damini what happened..Damini syas nothing.jsut get ready mom has a surprise for you.Prithvi says i am ready.She syas not like that.wear this..formal.He says i dont do formal.She says but its cumpolsary..He comes out..She put his jacket over him.and then he puts out his tie and she does it for him.Their heads bump and they both laugh..and she puts his head up and fixes his tie..he stares at her..and she stares at him..He holds her by her waist and she says you look great..and they look in the mirror.and Prithvi says lets go..Prithvi thinks.the time has come dd..

Pre-Cap-
Prithvi tells Damini its great your mom gave me such a huge responsibilty and we both will fulfill it in the office.but who will take care of the house..Prithvi says Ila ji is sick and she needs to be taken care of so i was thinking why dont you do all the house work..Damini is shocked.and i will do all the office work..Damini looks away..
Coming Up- Ila tells her office that Prithvi and Damini will manage all the work from now on..

Please Click LIKe If You LIKED My Work

Enjoy!!

Zaara

Video

Edited by Sano88 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update Zaara

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lott for wonderful update

Priya

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

beautifully written thanks alot🤗

mallu
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thankoo Zaara.. Oh I hope truth comes out before P does something drastic.
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@ jenny-same here..i really want the truth to come out before something really bad happens..

Zaara
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks Zaara, looks like Sameer is starting to care for Avni
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol pri is so old fashioned. damini can still work on the "side." as in come whenever she wants to do work. women don't always have to be stuck home to do house work.
&& our prithvi wore a suittt?? i cannot wait to watchh!! 😃 Edited by xl0ve - 14 years ago
thanx a lot 4 d upd8!!