Wardrobes upgraded already...woohoo...

Posted: 14 years ago
Finallyyyyyyyyyyy, the wardrobes of most of the cast seems to have been upgraded..πŸ˜ƒ

Varun: Dumped his ghajini look maybe cos he had to give the ghajini look to his prithvi
bhaiya...He is now sporting formal full hands with jeans and looking great...

Prithvi: Has borrowed varun's ghajini look including shirts and all i think, lol and well looking good but

oh man i hate the ghajini corporate look, honestly cudnt they have atleast given him a blazer
or suit sort of thing..πŸ˜•

Dude actually had 4 shirt changes today..πŸ˜†

why do they have to copy anything from movies..😑

Damini: Well dunno if u guys noticed but damz has been wearing the same stuff during days
but during nights,
they do give her some hot and happening stuff to wearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...
and she wore a new blue chudidaar, dont remember seeing that one before..

sameer: Probably he is still stuck with the same wardrobe which is why he found

a novel way to protest by taking his shirt off and show of his muscles..πŸ˜†

Okay honestly what's with the skin show with the guys these days..πŸ˜•

As for Avni & Rosh, we will get to see something soon i hope...πŸ˜ƒ

Good, GoodπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Di rosh's white suit is new..Im soooo in love with it..
Finally my darling is outta ghajini look *dancing* πŸ₯³
No time to notice prida πŸ˜†
😍 i was only seeing dishank 😍
@Sameer - LMAO 🀣 not interested in him anymore πŸ˜›
amby, but it is the same thing with different colour na, which is why i didnt count that one...and yes DA has been looking good two straight episodes in a row.....
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shwets Dii..πŸ€—πŸ€—..i will try to catch the epi ASAP..thanks for letting us know though..

Love you lots,your l'il sis
Neha..
neha: It is a relief to see them with new stuff especially prithvi minus the glaring shiny shirts which practically used to blind us, lol...
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know what Shwethz after many,many months finally i saw Lnmdj , our stupid mess t.v finally got repaired!! & omg honestly Pri was looking hot!! Though i agree a blazer would have given the dude a more formal look.& Sameer! I like his white tee-shirt!!

Rads, congratulations on the tv getting repaired...No wonder prithvi had 4 changes of shirts today..he wanted to make sure what he had been sporting all the time u didnt see himπŸ˜†
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Finallyyyyyyyyyyy, the wardrobes of most of the cast seems to have been upgraded..πŸ˜ƒ      Yayyyyyy!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Varun: Dumped his ghajini look maybe cos he had to give the ghajini look to his prithvi
bhaiya...He is now sporting formal full hands with jeans and looking great...

Thank heavens! And that full sleeved shirt looks awesome! Varun was looking good today... Looks like DA is growing on me...

Prithvi: Has borrowed varun's ghajini look including shirts and all i think, lol and well looking good but

oh man i hate the ghajini corporate look, honestly cudnt they have atleast given him a blazer
or suit sort of thing..πŸ˜•

Dude actually had 4 shirt changes today..πŸ˜†

why do they have to copy anything from movies..😑

He pulled off the ghajini look quite well, but agree with you - why can't they be original? Though I have to say, if you wore a suit to work in Mumbai, you'd melt even if the office was air-conditioned... A shirt and tie would have sufficed, IMO. Why the vest? But if this means, the awful shirts are out, then I won't complain. Even Damini was looking so relieved seeing him in some decent clothes... Btw, how come she had formal clothes ready for Pri? Looks like someone was planning to change his wardrobe already... And I'm for it, totally! Go Damini! Haww, Pri can't knot his tie? Shame shame! Maybe Damini should buy him the ready-to-wear ones...

Damini: Well dunno if u guys noticed but damz has been wearing the same stuff during days
but during nights,
they do give her some hot and happening stuff to wearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...
and she wore a new blue chudidaar, dont remember seeing that one before..

Fat lot of good all the hot and happening nightwear is doing! Pri is still being a jerk! She needs to experiment with lengths, IMO πŸ˜‰ Oh, loved the blue chudidar, btw!!

sameer: Probably he is still stuck with the same wardrobe which is why he found

a novel way to protest by taking his shirt off and show of his muscles..πŸ˜†

Okay honestly what's with the skin show with the guys these days..πŸ˜•

Ewwww! Too much skin, MK! Get over it! You won't get paid... πŸ˜‰ But seriously, the guys need to start wearing some clothes soon...

As for Avni & Rosh, we will get to see something soon i hope...πŸ˜ƒ
Fingers crossed!

Good, GoodπŸ˜†

Agree! And it was a rocking post, Shwets!

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Yes di.....Dishank always looks good ☺️

diya: ThanksπŸ€—

As for DA.. well i am sure he will be might pleased to see u warming up to him, he should consider himself damn lucky, lol..

GK did pull of the look well, but u know he could have easily worn what varun wore today..anything but the overrated overused ghajini look...'

Damz: Ya you do have a point, Prithvi is barely glancing at her, Mandu Masalvadai..

MK: I guess they had to show tha KT too has been working out..

Puhlllleaaze yaar why cant they wear normal stuff like normal people...

Avani maybe they need to do her dresses for sure cos there is no way someone who is pregnant will be wearing anything that tight..

Rosh, i am sure she will look adorable as always...

Thanks for the lovely reply diya...