Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lnmdj_greatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
heyy nice part ... damz angry at the stewardess ... lol ... update soon ... tnnx fr the pm ...
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey thnx for the pm...nice one!
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice updates Sonali!!
Very cute and I liked how the people on the bus just rolled their eyes at them and sighed newley weds!😆
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fabulous Sonali...loved the way u r explaining each and every detail...222 gud....and thanz a tonn for the pm....
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Note: I was in such a bad mood since yesterday, but writing usually is the best cure for me! Maybe if I get some work done later, I'll update again soon, let's see what happens. Anyway  there is some sweetness and sizzling hotness at the end of this update and I really hope you all like it!

Part Fourteen

Damini realized that her mother-in-law must have done all the housework when they all lived here. She was ambivous about caring for a home by herself for the first time. However as she learned after being married to Prithvi  there was a first time for everything.

Prithvi went to see about a plumber. He said he would have to go down to the center of town. She decided to be a dutiful wife and start cleaning up the house and make it more homely. It had been untouched since the day Balraj died.

" Papa wherever you are, I really hope this house is filled with happiness again. Thanks for sending Prithvi into my life," she prayed in front of the small mandir, Suman her mother-in-law had once cared for with devotion. She cleaned the mandir area first before taking off the sheets off the couches and tables. She dusted everything and then started to sweep in the kitchen.

She discovered there was a washing machine but no dryer. She decided to throw the sheets in the washing machine. She found some detergent left over from over a year ago. She washed her hands and headed outside to see if their was some clothing line there.

She found that plus an amazing view. She was mesmerized by the view and started to walk along the area. She tumbled upon a football and the remains of a mud castle. Perhaps the boys had played here as children. She smiled. One day all of their children would play here and learn how to ride horses. She closed her eyes to visualize it in her head.

" Prithvi  I am taking  Avianish and you can take Diya," Damini  called out as she placed a cute little boy on the horse and then climbed on behind him. She was showing him how to hold the reins.

" Be a good boy Avianish. Watch how your mother is showing you," Prithvi said as he patted his son's head.

The little boy nodded and followed his mother's instructions. Meanwhile a little girl who could be the boy's twin tugged on her  father's arm.

"Papa mujhe bhi seek na hai," she pleaded.

Prithvi exchanged a smile with his daughter and tapped his wife's hand before picking up  their daughter and placing her on the next horse and jumping up behind her. They rode together for a few minutes before it started to rain.

"Damini!"

She opened her eyes realizing it was actually raining. She gasped in surprise and started to walk towards the house suddenly she started to skid.

Prithvi was growing concerned.  He had returned home  right before it began to rain cats and dogs outside. He had searched the whole house and found sheets were in the washing machine.

It was then she stumbled inside. She was  there was a mat there so she wiped off her shoes. She was drenched beyond anything. She was confused as to what to do next when her husband appeared from the laundry room.

"  You look like a wet cat," he commented.

She rolled her eyes.

" I didn't realize it was going to start raining," she replied.

He smiled.

" Manali is that kind of place, you just get lost in it," he commented.

She blushed.

" Just stand there. I'll get some towels for you," he said.

She nodded.

" Just come back quickly, I am freezing," she called after him.

It thundered a few times while she awaited his return. She shivered a few times. Then  he returned and wrapped her in a warm blanket and placed a towel under her hair. He picked her up his arms and carried her upstairs.

He placed her gently on the edge of the bed and then went to light a fire. Damini dried her hair as she began to look through her suitcase. She found two of her backless suits in the corner. She smiled.

" So you kept a few in here anyway," she said out loud.

"  Few of what?," he inquired.

" My backless suits," she retorted.

He smiled as he ran his hands over the fire.

" Yes you may wear them but not when we visit the religious places," he replied.

She laughed.

" I know what to wear to the mandir," she stated.

He rolled his eyes.

" Damini stop arguing with me and get changed before you get sick," he retorted.

" Theek hai baba,"

She grabbed one of her nightgowns and headed off to change. Emerging a few minutes later, he turned to  see her and was stunned. He always thought she looked expectionally beautiful whenever her hair was wet and loose.

" That is not going to keep you warm," he commented  noticing the fabric was not very thick and she wasn't wearing her robe.

" Where is your robe. Don't you have a matching one?," he inquired.

He got up and was about to look around for it, when she grabbed his hand.

" I got you to hold me all night. I don't need it," she stated.

He smiled brightly and held her close by her waist. ( Imagine Mar Jawaan scene!)

He ran his fingers through her wet hair and then turned her around and then slowly leaned down to kiss her shoulder. He felt her swoon, he ran his hands around her waist and then quickly took the comforter off the bed and wrapped them both in it. They later fell asleep beside the fire.

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sonali......this was 2 good!!! n this happened when u were in a bad mood??? Well get better and write some more....u described it beautifully .....am anxious 2 see what all Damz gonna learn.....pura gharelu types!!! Loved it!!
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

loved it as always jhan!

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

wow......tat was tooo romantic ....hot........wonderful

plz cont....

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
meeeeeeeeee waitnnnnnnnnnnnn 4 mooooreeeeeee !!!!!!!! awsm !!👏
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ahem....ahem....mar jawan.............need I say more.!!!!!!

Waiting for more.....