Written Update - November 26, 2009

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Written Update - November 26, 2009

Abhay comes and tries to handle the situation and reason with Shivangi's dad, but Shivangi's dad (Baba from now on) tells them never to show their faces to him again. Abhay continues to debate with him, and tells her that he will always take care of Shivangi. Much to Baba's dismay, Alka (Shivangi's mother) decides to stick to her daughter's side. Alka takes the aarti of Shivangi and Abhay. Alka performs all of the rituals and tells Abhay to always keep Shivangi happy. Shivangi and Abhay leave. Alka leaves the room in tears. Shivangi and Abhay arrive home. Shivangi is tensed about the fact that she isn't sure that Mausi has accepted her. Abhay re-assures her and tells her that Mausi will have to.

Shivangi and Abhay make their way to Abhay's home, and eventually a crowd gathers behind them. Abhay, Shivangi, and the crowd reach Abhay's house. Mausi opens the door, and stares at Shivangi. Akka comes and stares at the two newly-weds. Mausi/Rohini/Aai (The woman has too many names... If you find me using any of these names; I mean the same person.) apologizes to Shivangi and Abhay. Akka backs her up and explains that she is the one at fault, not Mausi. Shivangi forgives Mausi and Akka. A relative - Supriya - performs the aarti on Abhay and Shivangi. Abhay introduces Shivangi to his sister. Shivangi performs all of the traditional "Greh Pravesh" customs. Abhay and Shivangi perform all of the family customs once entering the house.

Babli/Titoo/Tony are in their living room, watching previews of "New York" on the television. Shivangi calls Babli and tells her of how nice her new family is, and how everyone has magically accepted her so soon. The two chat; and Shivangi expresses her happiness. They finish chatting, and Shivangi wipes a tear from her eye.

Preview

Mausi/Rohini/Akka is still a negative characters. She tells Akka that if Shivangi doesn't leave the house in three months-- {Preview got cut off from there, sorry.}

Love,
Nikasha

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..
*sigh* its gona be the same old saas bahu drama now..
ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god this is so common!  during my marriage reception party, my nand (husband's sister) told me on my face - chutki bajate hue, that she would see to it that my marriage lasts only for 3 months.  She scared the hell out of me and at that time I was so young and stupid, I repeated this to my husband.  He refused to believe that his darling sister would say that to me.  It did not take long for the abuse to start and after 6 years I ended that relationship.

But God is great.  He/She has given that same nand of mine two daughters.  I know God works in mysterious ways, so I am going to live and see what kind of nands and in-laws those girls get.

When people abuse other's daughters, they forget that they have daughters of their own too.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thats really sad ekomas! i dont know you and maybe shldnt be saying this but its better to let things be. its better u move on with ur life rather than wait to see something happen to the 2 girls. u maybe much happier taht way and wont even care what happens to those ppl!
Nikasha. thumbnail
Whoa ekomas! That would be pretty scary if your nanad told you that.