Originally posted by: -Pratibha-

Hrithik refuses to dance

August 3rd, 2010
Buzz up!
    Email this article
  • Printer friendly version
Decrease text sizeIncrease text size
Hrithik refuses to dance

It's a known fact that Hrithik Roshan is a thorough professional. Directors also swear by the actor's loyalty towards their films. Apparently, Roshan Jr was in a quandary about an offer to perform at an awards function that was to be held close to the release of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Guzaarish that has him paired with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

Our source said, "Hrithik was all charged to perform live for this award function but Guzaarish has Hrithik portraying a character who is confined to a wheelchair as he is playing a paraplegic in the film. He felt that it wouldn't be right to dance live on stage as this would go against the concept of the film."

Our source added, "What put Hrithik in a dilemma was the fact that the event was to be held sometime in mid-October ' around the time that Bhansali's Guzaarish is expected to hit the theatres. So giving a flamboyant and vivacious live stage performance would go against his character in the film." Hrithik followed his heart and said no to the dance performance.

wow he's so dedicated!!!! Love his dancing, but he probably shouldn't!!!!

BTW: Prats love the new dimpy-sona avi....OMG!!! It's so cute!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Yupp!! I too think Ash looks best with SRK!! But I also have a soft spot for her pairing with Zayed!!! Hrithik is allright, I was more excited about them during the time Dhoom released but lesser now. I hope to see Ash with Guru and Dimpy!!! *I know it's a dream but whatever* 😆

Although I will say that out of all Ash-SRK movies, this was THEM AT THEIR HOTTEST together!!!
 I would LOVE to Sonam and Abhay do this kind of a song haha!! 😆😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMKoqJujTiw[/YOUTUBE]

Even i would love dimpy-sona doing that, but at least they're doing the sexy tango/salsa(i'm not sure what style it it..b/c the sona's look is more tango-like, but the steps in the trailer looked like salsa)!!

Zayed-Ash were so cute....OMG!!! Loved Zayed, but only if he could act then it would be so much better!!! I loved their chemistry..I kind of wished both of them danced together for sholon si!!!

Ash-SRK is def my fav and then hrithik-ash!!!! I just hope srk-ash do one more film together before both of them decide to retire!!!!

Agree!!! Ash and GC or Dimpy needs to happen and soon, b/c I'm having these amazing dreams about them, but then i wake up and realize it's only a dream and get disappointed!!!!
Speaking of dimpy...he and prachi desai would be extremely adorable..both are dimples!!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Chhore Ki Baatein Meethi Chhuri Hain
Chhore Ki Lekin Aadat Buri Hain
Chhore Ki Aankhen Sharabi
Hain Inmein Nasha Bhi
Yeh Dil Bole..

her body language reminds me of this song..even though the her surroundings her so juxtapose to it!!

Main raaj dilon pe karti hoon, manjale hai dhanno naam mera
Ye soch ke mushkil badh gayi hai jaane kya hoga hashar tera
Mere noorani chehre se, na teri nazar hategi
Na tere din guzarenge, na teri raat kategi, kategi, kategi

Apni to jaise taise, thodi aise ya waise
Ho apni to jaise taise, thodi aise ya waise katt jayegi
Aapka kya hoga janaab-e-aali, aapka kya hoga
Apne aagey na peechay, na koi upar neechay rone wala
Nai koi ronewali janaab-e-aali, aapka kya hoga

NEXT: Only for you cuz you love 'em so much!!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
How angelic does she look in this new l'oreal ad!!! OMG!!!! I love her eyes in this shade of blue!! Well love her eyes in any color, but she looks like an agel!!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Here's a YT version!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0fABS7QbwE&playnext=1&videos=soVAjBzpyaY&feature=sub[/YOUTUBE]
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Waz jus about to post it! =)

^^Gorgouesss!
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGG I loved that interview! She waz super sweet! Her answers on Salman were hillarious! Those were the days!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I know right!! She was so full of masti back then, but things in her life made her much more serious!! I noticed that when I saw her interview w/simi grewal in 2006!! She's much much more diplomatic and private than she used to be!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
And PICTURES:

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!! Neelam we're already on pg 147!!! FC 2 almost over!! Reaching for a tissue!! LOL!!!