Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Here's My take on the mayUr part in today's episode :

I've never seen a better chemistry on TV than Arjun & Rati's. Rest of the episode was OK, but MayUr are always so good man, the way Mayank said, "Jawaani mein meri girlfriend bolti thi ki main World ki BEST coffee banaata hoon" And then the cutest line ever 😍 "Paneer ke pakode toh khaati jao, mujhe paneer se allergy hai Nupur" WOW! What a scene man..I was blushing throughout the scene, and that amazing expression that Nupur gives back, she laughing but with tears of joy, the most powerful scene of the episode, and then that hug, and Arjun's KILLER smile...Gosh its been so long since we saw them together, MayUr just rock this show..! Godd! i've already seen that scene 10 times, its just SUPERBB!! [8->😍
aj_observer thumbnail
Taps out of curiosity ...your DP...Ravi Varma right...
.Neha. thumbnail
@Taps: Oh, oh. Yup, you got that, you can't be blunt or should I say honest here.
Ok Neha have sent u the link via PM. Check kar lena aur haan stories bhi zaroor padhiyo! lol lol lol 😉

Anu, btw is ur full name Anuradha after the nakshatra? Just a guess. I was born under that nakshatra so was curious! 😆 😆

Yea I got carried away and I ended up creating a ruckus. Uffff

I wrote an analysis of today's MN scenes? U wanna read? 😊

Bini Mayank was looking handsome today! 😊

LoveLaughLive thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yamani i totally agree with u !:)
.Neha. thumbnail
Thanks for the PM, Taps. Will read it later on.
aj_observer thumbnail
Taps..Yes..my name is Anuradha and nakshtra is Anuradha too...are u from south by any chance...

Yes please do post your analysis...I would love to read it...

LOL...this is not the first time we did it...
Yep Anu, it is Raja Ravi Verma. The scene depicts Draupadi being harassed by Kirata when she was an attendant at his house in the 13th year of the Pandavas exile.Ur post on Draupadi in the previous paradise inspired me. 😆 😆😆
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mohit.great

yamani i totally agree with u !:)

Aww thanks dear!😳
My analysis of today's MN scenes:

I did not like the overdose of the Saraswati reference in the beginning (bura mat manna Sara 😆). However, once Mayank revealed himself, the MN graph just soared higher. My heart actually fluttered when I saw the first hug in the corridor. The sincerity these 2 actors bring to their scenes is so apparent and touches the viewers at so many different levels. I actually called my boyfriend in Bangalore and forced him to see the repeat telecast. He protested but he had to. He did like the MN scenes. Yayyyy! 😊

The song sequence was magical. It was sweet, subtle and classy. Nupur's amazement that her Mayank is back and is actually making coffee for her was so well portrayed by Rati and Mayank's amusement at witnessing the emotional side of his usually nautanki girlfriend was enhanced by Arjun's smile. The beautiful caress of Nupur's hair at the dining table hug said it all. The gesture spoke of reassurance. Mayank reassured Nupur that he's always there and will take care of all the problems troubling her. This hug was out of the world. I am very proud to be a MN fan today! My only complaint, I couldn't take a better look at Nupur's portrait in the background. The lighting was too dim.
😆
Ok the twirling and waltz bit, what perfect synchronization! Sighhhhh. They make u believe in their love story inspite of a non existent story. Cliched I know but what chemistry! Btw please watch the SBS segment at 2.00 min onwards. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ksnrcyFJZ0.

Another example of perfect synchronized walking though I think it was Arjun/ Mayank imitating Nupur/ Rati. hahaha. Its really funny to watch.