cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am giving a very short update as i didnt  find one .Sorry as I am doing this without permission-
1  Jhansi naresh gets very angry when he hears  bajirao peshwa making remarks about him but his minister makes him understand that this can effect their relationship with both the rajas.
(Personallly i think this gangadhar rao has no other work than wasting his time in looking at girls or singng with his pet sawariya sawariya ha ha ha ha)
2  He gets a little calm and immediately goes to his room and is standing in front of manu's portrait thinking about the various things he has heard about manikarnika and what peshwa bajirao said about him.And on the other side his minister comes & says that they will ask the peshwa an apology for whatever he said against him.To which he replies that he has come to a decision that he likes manikarnika because he observed that even when peshwa bajirao was talking about her there was a feeling in his voice and the way he described her , I now fully believe that she will be the perfect rani and go and ask moropant for manikarnika's hand.(Chalo yeh toh pata chala ki ise rani nahi apne liye naukrani chahiye jo iski  idiotic bhabis se aur britishers se iski raksha kare.Arre besharam kuch toh apni umar ka khayal kiya hota abe tuh kya bachi se shaadi karega.πŸ˜†Woh bhi kya jamana tha!!!!)
3.(most hilarous partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Manu sees peshwa talking to kashi naresh and ask him what they were talking about to which he replies to which peshwa bajirao replies that he was talking of taking her away to jhansi to wich she remembers prachi's words and runs away when she sees kashi naresh.When she reaches her baba's room she sees the minister who was just going after presenting the marriage proposal infront of moropant , and he and moropant both imagine manu as jhansi ki rani in navari sari covered with jewellery from head to toe.(Personally She is looking horrible 😲) & when manu asks her father y the minister came there he ans the same thing and again Manu gets scared that she is being sent as a sevant for jhansi naresh gangadhar raoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
4. now the most boring part the devil bhabis of gangadhar rao talking about how their not bieng together is thecause for their fall or defeat.Here Moti bai decides that only she will be jhansi ki rani.It ends on Manu's and her face.
So here another episode of jhansi ki rani concludes.I really hope all of you liked this update.U all are welcomed to post your views and comments.So here's a question for all of u what do u think Gangadhar rao will do when he meets our manu formally for the first time? Please do post your comments on this matter.I am eagerly waiting for the next episode.
I rate it  ⭐️⭐️⭐️ out of five for gangadhar rao's thoughtful comments on manikarnika and for the imagination of both minister and moropant though I thought Ulka was looking over burdened with the jewellry
Edited by cutyv - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nice... can't wait to watch ,..
AnVishtian thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update!!!
I didn't get to watch yesterday's episode because I had another show to watch πŸ˜”
This is getting very interesting, I can't wait to see the repeat of the episode!
I really wonder how Manu will agree to this marriage. (I made a thread about this but since I didn't know that Jhansi ki Raja had accepted the marriage with Manu, i was asking how he will accept it πŸ˜†, No wonder no one replied....lol)

P.S: TOTALLY love your comments πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ