Written Update :: 27th Nov.(highlights)

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for such a colorful and lovely written update 😊  you made episode looke dlot better...i found todays epi far too *yawn* boring...was expecting them to show the face/off between Bindiya nd Akhilesh towards the end only and they did not dissapoint me 😊 now wait for 2 days to see what happens next...😳 but i guess Akhilesh wil save her..and he will join Bindiya brigade as we all predicted ..[YAY!!]
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Thanks for such a colorful and lovely written update 😊  you made episode looke dlot better...i found todays epi far too *yawn* boring...was expecting them to show the face/off between Bindiya nd Akhilesh towards the end only and they did not dissapoint me 😊 now wait for 2 days to see what happens next...😳 but i guess Akhilesh wil save her..and he will join Bindiya brigade as we all predicted ..[YAY!!]

lol 😆...i hvn't even completed the update in details & u praised me 😛 😆.... actually me too felt boring as nothing dramatic happened except the end so it's really feeling boring to put a detailed one...i hvn't get any msg till yet for putting a detailed one so i think nobody is interested to read the whole episode so why to waste energy when m getting such beautiful compliments like u gave for only highlights 😉  🤣
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mona when VinDya not ther highlights are more thansufficient 😆 plus even then  you present it with utmost sincerity..😃