Rakhi Sawant: Hindustani Nari - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
and beleive me....dancing in naked clothes not as un-indian as u think....visit ajanta elora caves and u'll see sculptures of half-naked yakshis or apsaras dancing in indra-sabhas before gods.......that is our history.....
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, whats Rakhi's problem with Mouni? Like when they took the elderly to the park, she kept badmouthing her about not sharing her umbrella with her "mother-in-law". Like what on earth, so much bitterness?

And Rakhi is such a dramaqueen!!! I'm sick of the whole "vahaan aise hota hoga, yahan nahi" crap! And she's a major hypocrite. One sec its "baby you caaant kiss me infront of her, unko bura lage ga" and then its "chuma do" WTF woman!?

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there no need to repeat

RAKHI SAWANT THE DRAMA QUEEN!!!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Not that I am a RS fan... But the things u have mentioned as the reasons of not being Hindustani is kinda lame.. Becoz it's upto every individual what she would wear, what she'd do in public, how she'd carry oneself in publc...

I am a BIG fan of Chetan Bhagat, he says he is a PROUD indian, but in all his books, he shows the leading couple have PMS ( pre-marital sex ) or kissing in public... but by believing such or doing such stuffs dont make u englishtaani.. neither by not believing them make u hindustani...

She does all kinda stuffs like cooking, maintaining a balance btwn household and her job, respecting elders, managing kids... and everything.. in fact I remember how perfectly she got Elesh dressed for that Fisherman stuff.. She seems to be pretty alrounder... Loved it how she controlled Elesh's anger.. Though she is Christian now, she gifted her Mom (on the show ) a Ganesh idol...

These are the qualities of being a Hindustani naari.. To adjust with others... n being alrounder๐Ÿ˜†... Toh she gets kinda full marks there...
simran1285 thumbnail
I don't agree with this post. I am not a Rakhi fan but I found her to be a better hindustani nari than the other ladies on this show. Someone earlier posted that Rakhi was disrespectful to Elesh; who keep in mind is not her husband yet but then we have Juhi who is married yet disrespects her hubby all the time. Rakhi was caring, understanding and very respectful to everyone.

As for clothes, on this show I thought Rakhi was the most well dressed, she is the only lady who wore the most indian outfits while the others stuck to long tops and tights. As for what she wears outside well trust me I have seen girls dressed in worst outfits in India. Plus, Rakhi is in a profession which requires certain things and why just pick on her? We have actresses like Shilpa Shetty, Priyanka Chopra even Aishwarya Rai who are and have been semi-nude in their movies. Let's not forget the love making scenes done by Priyanka and Aishwarya and today Aishwarya is considered to be the epitome of a hindustani nari.

I don't think being a hindustani Nari requires one to be constantly covered. Times have changed todays Hindustani Nari is an independent & strong woman who knows how to balance work and home with ease and in my opinion Rakhi fits the bill.

Also, please bear in mind that India is the home of the Kamasutra. I went to the Elaphanta caves in Mumbai this year and there were sculptures on the wall of numerous naked people (I think dieties). I think the sooner we except this about our history the better.
mainhoonna thumbnail

Rakhi Sawant is a sad, pathetic, paranoid Hindustani nari!!!!! She lacks dignity, self respect and integrity. She made herself an object of pity. What a disgrace!!! She needs to slither away and hide in a hole.

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay so im not saying that rakhi isnt indian or whatever.  all im saying is why did she have to keep bringing up what is indian and whats not. 

who made her the judge of everything indian? lol and she doesnt follow anything she preaches either so she jus looks like a hypocrite crying for attention
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XoDr.ArmaanXo

A well have all seen, Rakhi Sawant has numerosly called hrself a "hindustani nari" as she goes off on Elesh as an English Man. Vah Rakhi Vah!! Aap kya badia hindustani nari ho, Mujhe tho aap ko dhekar pata laga hai ki hindustani nari kya hain. hindustani Nari voh hai, jo bin kaparo se saab ke saamne naach thi hai. Hindustani nari voh hai jo lo tops pehen thi hai aur jo apnejism par tattoo laga thi hai..Hindustani nari voh hai jo saab ke saamne, apne honevale pati ko kiss kar thi hai aur saab ke saamne kiss karne dhe thi hai. Hindustani narivoh hai jo boyfirends rakh thi hai, aur hindustani nari voh hai jo shaadi se pehele ek aadmi ke saath ek hi ghar mein, kher ghar ko choodo, ek hi camare me rehethi hai. Vah, Rakhi Sawant, Vah... Shukriyaan ki aap ne mujhe ek aasli "hindustani nari" ka maatlab sikhaya hai. Shukriyaan..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Please Comment...

u r too funny
i agree