Rakhi Sawant: Hindustani Nari

Posted: 14 years ago
A well have all seen, Rakhi Sawant has numerosly called hrself a "hindustani nari" as she goes off on Elesh as an English Man. Vah Rakhi Vah!! Aap kya badia hindustani nari ho, Mujhe tho aap ko dhekar pata laga hai ki hindustani nari kya hain. hindustani Nari voh hai, jo bin kaparo se saab ke saamne naach thi hai. Hindustani nari voh hai jo lo tops pehen thi hai aur jo apnejism par tattoo laga thi hai..Hindustani nari voh hai jo saab ke saamne, apne honevale pati ko kiss kar thi hai aur saab ke saamne kiss karne dhe thi hai. Hindustani narivoh hai jo boyfirends rakh thi hai, aur hindustani nari voh hai jo shaadi se pehele ek aadmi ke saath ek hi ghar mein, kher ghar ko choodo, ek hi camare me rehethi hai. Vah, Rakhi Sawant, Vah... Shukriyaan ki aap ne mujhe ek aasli "hindustani nari" ka maatlab sikhaya hai. Shukriyaan..👏👏👏

Please Comment...
If she is all "hindustani rani" then why did she covert into christinity????.....such a faker.....🤢
I actually don't agree with you guys. Rakhi does everything an Indian woman should - she can keep house, she can take care of kids and elders alike. She's respectful, she's kind, she's giving. It's another thing that she doesn't treat Elesh right - and why? Because she already said it: she doesn't TRUST him. If she can't trust him, that's her personal issue and it is a problem in their relationship. Maybe he's done nothing to MAKE her trust him.
i agree but i don't think Elesh is the purest soul out there either....its just that her actions seem to overshadow his...
haan aap ne bilkul sahi kaha...kya exemple hai hindustani nari ka 👎🏼Edited by swetaa10 - 14 years ago
for rakhi it's not only the type of clothes she wears it's her nature like acting all honest n stuff n then create drama for media attention. as far her being hindustani n all she is more of a western girl rathern than a hindustani n she can't accept it. the main thing a hindustani nari has is dignity n respect for herself n other but rakhi has none of these things by looking at her past publcity stunts n now.
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 14 years ago
Originally posted by SophiaQ

I actually don't agree with you guys. Rakhi does everything an Indian woman should - she can keep house, she can take care of kids and elders alike. She's respectful, she's kind, she's giving. It's another thing that she doesn't treat Elesh right - and why? Because she already said it: she doesn't TRUST him. If she can't trust him, that's her personal issue and it is a problem in their relationship. Maybe he's done nothing to MAKE her trust him.
  She is not respectful, and kind. Voh Elesh, apne hone wale pati ko kya kya nahi bol thi. She may be able to do housework magar all the other nonhindustani things she does overpowers that..Aur mein yeh bhi maan thi hoon ki Elesh perfect nahi hai.. magar voh koshish tho kar raha hai.. Jo bhi Rakhi ne kaha, use kiya... Aur Rakhi ko kya chahiye?!?!
so...ur trying to say that a hindusthani nari SHOULD NOT HAVE boyfriends, SHOULD NOT wear western clothes, SHOULD NOT kiss.................what century are u living in???? i wear western clothes all the time, and im a PROUD INDIAN.
Originally posted by krystal_watz

so...ur trying to say that a hindusthani nari SHOULD NOT HAVE boyfriends, SHOULD NOT wear western clothes, SHOULD NOT kiss.................what century are u living in???? i wear western clothes all the time, and im a PROUD INDIAN.
no thats not what i am saying.. i mean mein bhi wester pehenthi hoon, and i live is the US.. but yeah jaise Rakhi act karti hai she is NOT a hindustani nari.. Indians do kiss, but not in public like that.. But to dance half naked no that is not indian..
I don't think to dance half naked is part of any 'Culture'; Indian or western. thats her profession and thats her body she can do whatever she wants. I don' think anyone here understands what culture is all about. that makes you guys equal to rakhi in misunderstanding culture, indianness and womanhood.Edited by shirashi - 14 years ago