Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
what taylor is dating swift???..who is that?
TerrificTina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread!

OMG! i have been here for sooooo long!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zgerl

seriously me too....man i donnoe but if any guys try to be touchy and disgusting with me im so gonna strangle him and tell him don even dare mess with me cos u are a guy and im a girl...hMMMPPH!!

nahi yaar sab dikawa hai yaar..no more nicey nicey all bitchy bitchy ..sorry for that..

WEll DMG toh alag ki baat hai so surreal i must say..but kash aisa love story hoti hai aaj kal

VERY VERY true, sab kuch dikhawa hai. I HATE BOYS. @ DMG OMG ager kaSu walla lovestory hota kya story hota 😃😃😳Edited by pakindmuziq - 14 years ago
TerrificTina09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

what taylor is dating swift???..who is that?

taylor lautner is dating taylor swift you know the singer! 😆

Originally posted by: TerrificTina09

awwwwwwww OMG! that is soooooo cute!! 😳 

haha i think its just a crush or maybe it is love! who knows! but that is soo adorable! 😍

yarh cute in fairytales only it was so embarrasing..to add on in the same class..i so did not want to go to sch..so embarrassed....got to be my worst event in my life ever...due to him i started thinking too much about boys..those thoughts that i would get seeing a guy getting smitten by hot guys ...all thanks to him...hate him to life...i always pray to god never to meet him up ever again.....it was so hard to forget him finally i could...! well it is a crush cos its totally over.and im really glad i never meet him up again never..!

then how bout you surely u have one naaah!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys did u comment here???

monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congooooo!!!
i seriously cant stay...but just saw what u guys were talkign abt the last pages on last thread...so i just had to say this!
Lana and Iqqz! Edward is way more hotter than taylor! thats final! muahahaha!
Hotness is not all abt biceps and muscels! its also abt Karisma! which Edward deffo has!....not talking abt robert but edward!😍

hahaha! just had to come and say this!

and btw...would love to see KaSu oin a Vampire movie, loooolz!

anyhow!
Byes darls!
TerrificTina09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgerl

yarh cute in fairytales only it was so embarrasing..to add on in the same class..i so did not want to go to sch..so embarrassed....got to be my worst event in my life ever...due to him i started thinking too much about boys..those thoughts that i would get seeing a guy getting smitten by hot guys ...all thanks to him...hate him to life...i always pray to god never to meet him up ever again.....it was so hard to forget him finally i could...! well it is a crush cos its totally over.and im really glad i never meet him up again never..!

then how bout you surely u have one naaah!

awww! thats sad! well i am glad you are over it now! :) because he didnt deserve you! 😊 
oh ya i have a bf but its not that big of a deal! 😆
TerrificTina09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gomgi2

Congooooo!!!

i seriously cant stay...but just saw what u guys were talkign abt the last pages on last thread...so i just had to say this!
Lana and Iqqz! Edward is way more hotter than taylor! thats final! muahahaha!
Hotness is not all abt biceps and muscels! its also abt Karisma! which Edward deffo has!....not talking abt robert but edward!😍

hahaha! just had to come and say this!

and btw...would love to see KaSu oin a Vampire movie, loooolz!

anyhow!
Byes darls!

HAHAHAHA! YES!!!! i knew it! seee edward is soo much better than jacob! well said mona! 😆

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

NO WAY wht a story And yess maybe it's kinda is crush seriously i've had many, but then later i think kitna bakwas larka mujhe acha lagta tha hahahahaha It's not like i have talked to them just liked coz of the looks, but then, whn i get to know him, by the way he acts i just begin to hate him hahahahaha

ANd this is damn cute yaar, and ab tum use nahi milti?????

So actually i have NVR NVR had a BF or fallen in love wth someone truth is i don't believe in love, love is ONLY and ONLY for the family. NO ONE ELSE.

don mind jus curious what do you mean by no way....hee...

LOL hi five on that...he was my hugest crush ever...actually i never notice his looks only till i had a crush on him i started to see him as good looking..PUKE....well i just do not wish to see him ever.it scares me what will hapen..aniwaes heard he already got GF...and yarh saw this social networking site u noe friendster well i read he does not date fat girls..i was fat then..so i knew it..hes the wrong guy..!

lol me too i nver had one i hate love to the core believe me till this guy came.....!thats why i hate him to the core....!

cute to you...not to me..is my story so filmy...!??