I became IF-Dazzler!

leftgoneforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Heyy everyone!

I just became IF-Dazzler!! πŸ˜ƒ So I just thought of telling all of you about it. It has not been very long since I started posting in the Dmg forum but when I started, it became a habit and an important part of my daily routine. It's just because of my awesome friends and KaJen thread that I got so many posts!

So I would like to thank all my wonderful friends πŸ˜ƒ:

Tinu: she's just soo sweet and soo much fun to talk to, her jokes always make me laugh and she likes my VMs..yayy! 😊

Noru: she's so niceee and i love talking to her! and its funny how we make fun of Kayjee so much! LOL!πŸ˜†

Sanju: she's such a sweet-heart and a huge KaJen fan (esp. Jenny..πŸ˜‰). i can talk to her about KaJen anytime and never get bored. :)

Rubz: she's amazing and loves KaJen a lot! its so nice of her to request for VMs made by me, im happy that she likes them.

Shamz: shes soo funny and its always a pleasure to talk to her. Her *ahem* observations about KaJen always crack me up! πŸ˜†

Sami: shes a really nice girl and always comes up with the funniest news ever! hahha!πŸ˜†

Jia: shes the most resourceful person of the KaJen thread..hahaha! and its always nice to talk to her, and its really sweet of her to comment on my VMs.

Payal: She's an amazing person, she doesn't really come online anymore though but i really miss her and hope she comes online more.

Nida: She's awesome and its always fun to talk to her.

Fatima: shes soo sweet and its always fun to talk to her on kajen thread!! 😊

Nishi: she makes awesome siggies, i dont get to talk to her that much but it was so sweet of her to make an amazing kajen siggie for me, i loved it. 

Ritu: she's an awesome VM maker, and its always good to talk to her.

Shipra: i just got to know her recently but she has been so nice and i love her VMs

and everyone else that I know,

you guys really rock! πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Rabia :)

Edited by cat-11 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TerrificTina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congrats rabz! :)

you are definetly the sweetest person i have met!
keep rocking!
love ya! :)
ShipraP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woohoooo!!!!!!
congo cattuuu,party time with ice cream and laddoos πŸ˜†Edited by ridzamy - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: TerrificTina09

Congrats rabz! :)

you are definetly the sweetest person i have met!
keep rocking!
love ya! :)

aww thanks tinu! you're really sweet too! 😊

Originally posted by: ridzamy

woohoooo!!!!!!
congo cattuuu,party time with ice cream and laddoos πŸ˜†

aww thanks shipra! lol! yeahh we should defintely get ice cream and laddoos and get high on them! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwww Rabzzzzzzzz i am sooooooo touched😳 first of all..HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! i am proud of uuuuuuuuuu...i also miss coming to IF these days😭 but kya karun? i get so tired by daily chores that no strength is left to spend time on internet...once again...MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUUUUUπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: palluluvsarmaan

awwwwwwwwwwww Rabzzzzzzzz i am sooooooo touched😳 first of all..HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! i am proud of uuuuuuuuuu...i also miss coming to IF these days😭 but kya karun? i get so tired by daily chores that no strength is left to spend time on internet...once again...MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUUUUUπŸ˜›

omg! i finally met you!πŸ˜† awww thanks and you're welcome!! πŸ˜ƒ i can understand that you must be busy but do take time out and come for a while. 😊
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Ribz....U definitely are one of the most sweetest ppl I have met...u worked hard for this...
thank you for the VM's u make for me..muahz...luv ya..
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING AN IF DAZZLER!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Don't get to talk you much now because of the times but whenever i can its always nice to talk to you!!!!! Keep rocking and hopefully you'll soon become an IF Rockerz!!!!πŸ˜‰
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz Rabia!!!! πŸ€— Keep Dazzling πŸ˜›