Lovedd the Sayank Convo...HILARIOUS!!!!

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
OMGGGG guyss! amongst all the boring adhiraj suhaani track! the Sayank convo made my day!!!😆😳😳 Awwwwww the first time actually Samrat is sooo irritated and angry about his childhood thing and then when he talks to nupur about finding chashmish!!😆 the conversation totally changes into something else 🤣 mayank thinks its babloo and just imagine mayank is soo far away tht hes even forgotten Samrat's voice .. 🤣 and the most hilarious part when mayank think samrat is babloo and tells him to back off and not touch nupur😆 omg i totally cracked up there 🤣 
but thankfully they recognise each others voices and then still theres some kinda irritation and sam hands over the phone to nupur and shes unable to say I love you to mayank 😆 samrat snatches the phone and confesses to mayank...OMG 🤣 my stomach was aching laughing there 🤣🤣 Sayank totally rockkkkk!!

Wht say guys?😳😆
Edited by kasuforever - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragini, there have been many posts to the same topic !! thats why perhaps ppl didnt reply... :)

im actually busy,but just copying the topic i made abt the scene... !!

OMGGG!!!! The Nupur-Samrat-Mayank Conversation was soooo hilarious !!!!!! Brilliant acting by Mohit, Rati & Arjun !!!

I couldnt stop laughing !!!! LMAOOO !!!!

Luved the expression Rati gave when Mayank insisted to want to talk to "Babloo" aka Samrat !!! LMAOOO !!! Luved the way Mayank was acting possessive..and asking...oyye Babloo...Nupur ko kyun tang kar rahe ho !! LMAOO !!

Some of my fav. dialogues of that scene !!

"Samrat, Nupur ko kuch bhi karne ki zaroorat nahin hai" Gunjan ko phone mein nahin, college mein dhoondo !! "🤣🤣🤣

"Meine kab kahan ki mein tumhari phone conversation ke beech mein haddi banaha hai !!! "🤣🤣

"I love you, Mayank! I miss you !!"🤣🤣🤣 The new Dostana Jodi on MJHT !!🤣🤣

Anuuu
ragzz. thumbnail
🤣 Anu!!! i knowwwwwwwww there are millions of topic on this one , but i wanted to give my own view! but atleast one reply toh ppl can give if not more 🤣 but its ok!! u replied naaa thts enough for me sweetuuu 🤗  🤣 u copied ur own topic ...ur smart!!

awwwwwwwwwwww......im sorry Ragini, i would have loved to write my thoughts again without copying, but im soooo tired right noww!! i was about to log off and i saw ur topic, so i thought of copying fast fast my comments !!!!

but i totally agree with youu !!!!! the trios ALWAYS rock!! no matter if sayank rati, or Benia Samrat !!! Trio scenes are the most entertaining !!!!!

need to go noww !! im sooo sleepy !!!
talk to u soon!!
luvyaaaa
hugs !!!
CryingEyes- thumbnail
Ragini,Ragz,my sugar-cane😉,great topic my sweetuuuu👍🏼!! Omg that was such an awesome,funny and hilarous scene of SaYank+MayUr+SaNu,it just made my day !! You know what Ragz..........i am not liking MJHT these days at all,specially Samrat and Adhiraaj track,but today's SaYank scene was such a treat to watch !! Loved Samrat's expressions,he looked so pissed off there,he totally cracked me up when he snatches the cell from Nupur and says to Mayank that i love you and miss you,i was laughing so hard that time and then Mayank's mean smile and the dialogue that i love you too Samrat,omg i just loved their convo and then angry Nupur saying to Samrat,"kya hai Samrat"!! The trio completely rocked today,waise bhi i am a big big big fan of SaNu and today toh Mayu bhi with both of them was just rocking and bindaas !!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ROFLLL!! 🤣  *reserved*
ragzz. thumbnail
@anu...rofllll its ok hun! and i agre with you lol their scenes are always amazing

@maruuu...awwww meri jaan! ya i know it was so boring and it is actualy but thanlk god this scene saved it all simply loved it :DD

@yams...haha waiting for ur comment
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
hheheheeeeeeeeeeee.........................me tooooooooooooooooo

esp d scene where sam snatches d phone from nupur n says "i love u mayank" n mayank replies " i luv u too samrat"........................that ws sooooooooooooo cute........................luvd dat scene...................coz in d midst of all intense n rona dhona scenes we got sum cute n hillarious moments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ragzz. thumbnail
@sehar...awwwwwwwww totally agree with you!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG that scene was absolutely hilarious!! Hahahaha...Sayank at their BEST..loved them so much....perfect combo!!!!  
🤣