cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry everyone for the late update but as my exams are going on I didnt get time to watch so I am writing today.Thank u for waiting with patience
So here it goes---
Starts with kunwar's mother and poonam at the door of  rekha's mothers room.Poonam is about to go and call her mother so that she can make her open the door.Suddenly Buwa open's the door and poonam is shocked to see her(In my opinion she is looking really strange and not her real self)She is standing with her bag on the door.She walks out with her bag.Poonam stands shocked and it is shown that in her room the buwa has thrown everything that a suhagan wears like sindoor and bangles are shown broken on the floor and poonam and kunwar's mother are hell shocked to see this.over here vinay's mother is tensed that her buwa has still not come out vinay is being taken by her to break the door when they see buwa coming she asks her where are u going to which she replies she came here when rekha's father left her  with rekha  she thought that she has come to her own house but now after all these years that this house was never my own  and I am now going from here and everyone is shocked
Part 2

Vinay's dad tell her why is she going and creating a scene to which she replies u have made my life a scene and u are telling me i am creating a scene .He tells after all that person didnt even live with u so why to cry on his dead y are you worrying?To which she replies that he has never cared for her happiness first of all u married me forcibily to a unknown man  then also y dont realise any thing, he left me with a kid then also u dont realise and when one day u kill your own sister's husband  and made her a widow then also u dont feel any thing,your sister is living as if she were still married then also u dont fell anything.When u dont realise any of these things then y does it matter if i live here or & she is about to go but then her bhabi asks her where will u go so she says anywhere but not here and is about to leave when raja stops her.
Part 3
here poonam and vimlesh talk .Poonam says that they cant do anything against god wishes. and maybe bhaagyavidhta agrees to this only.To which he replies that cant let it be like this( sorry furthur the video did not work for me)
Part 4
Starts with rekha shocked to see her mother in this state  and runs and hugs her mother.Raja tells her to take mother inside.Rekha wipes her mothers tears and takes her inside.Raja keeps her thing in a room and she is looking around in the room.He tells her this is his parents room till they return she can live in this room and till then he will arrange a new room.He tells her to freshen up and tells her never to feel alone
Precap Poonounwaali is saying after bindiya returns both sisters will do raj here but she will never let this happen.
MINDBLOWING  acting by Buwa .I think I will give it⭐️⭐️ stars for her perfomance
Edited by cutyv - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update 😊 well it was such a slow paced episode...nothign happend except bua leaving the house! 😳
munz. thumbnail
thanx alot... n all the best for your exams... 😊