paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
in front of the regression of YRKKH K SOAPS seem modern...... Plus the lead actors are non actors.. Karan has the most wooden expressions ever.... Akshara is the dumbest lead ever..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paradigm

in front of the regression of YRKKH K SOAPS seem modern...... Plus the lead actors are non actors.. Karan has the most wooden expressions ever.... Akshara is the dumbest lead ever..........

OK!No offence here, but just because, u don't like some1 u can't slam them like this.................Karan and Hina may not be the best now in this industry, but they definitely do a decent job...............K serials define an entire different slot................I don't want to go into all that, but YRKKH is good in it's own unique way................All these still happen in several parts of India...............Though there have been some downfalls here and there, but, these r all a part of the journey..................There r ups and downs everywhere...................In life also, in the show also.................
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kyun yaar, Koi jati Dushmani hai kya..??????????????????????
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If you dislike the show and the leads so much, just stop watching it.
paradigm thumbnail
i had thought that the show had potential with a theme like"love after marriage".......... But i am hugely disappointed!!!!!!
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would love to know the dictionary you consult!
My suggestion..trash it!
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well good way u have selected to gain publicity............
coming to YR forum and sayinf abt the lead actors of the show...
take one suggestion from my side it is easy to criticise and sit on the chair and talk try to do it.
-renu- thumbnail

i had thought that the show had potential with a theme like"love after marriage".......... But i am hugely disappointed!!!!!!

only 1 suggestion for u buddy.......to get u out of your misery...........stop watching yrkkh.........u'll be just fine.........
... 😛

....and 1 request for u .....please do not put up such posts............n   we'll   be just fine...........😛Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 14 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

only 1 suggestion for u buddy.......to get u out of your misery...........stop watching yrkkh.........u'll be just fine.........
... 😛

....and 1 request for u .....please do not put up such posts............n   we'll   be just fine...........😛

🤣 APT
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yrkkhluvinangel

OK!No offence here, but just because, u don't like some1 u can't slam them like this.................Karan and Hina may not be the best now in this industry, but they definitely do a decent job...............K serials define an entire different slot................I don't want to go into all that, but YRKKH is good in it's own unique way................All these still happen in several parts of India...............Though there have been some downfalls here and there, but, these r all a part of the journey..................There r ups and downs everywhere...................In life also, in the show also.................

ure definetly correct appu......
i hv had enough of ppl tryin 2 gain popularity...
first was naitik dyin n nw dis.....how cn ppl b soooo jobless appu????