Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

......and pigs do fly ...haven't u heard of swine flu ???....It's flying all over the world......πŸ˜ƒ

ha ha πŸ˜› "spreading" aur "flying" ke beech mein kaafi difference hai buddhu! πŸ˜›
gumsum thumbnail

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

actually the problem with girls is that they think they are girls

🀣
gumsum thumbnail

you just replied to spam, dude.

🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
gumsum thumbnail
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thats 4 points knocked off for you.
Midnight_Shade thumbnail

Err...looks like you took offense. I mean , YOU out of all people, took offense?? LOL!!! Amusing much? Okay, agreed that you were joking....
I was joking with you too....u know, a joke in return of a joke?
You asked me to chill, rite? How about you taking a chill-pill first, like practicing what you preach..... instead of giving me an unsolicited lecture?
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

ha ha πŸ˜› "spreading" aur "flying" ke beech mein kaafi difference hai buddhu! πŸ˜›

yehi toh problems hai tum logon ki ....can't even digest a well intentioned humorπŸ˜‰ ...always sochtey rahte ho ki "main na haar jaaoo"πŸ˜†...anyway the way it was spreading all over the world ...do u think it was possible if they weren't "flying"???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...... 
 Thande dimaag se socho buddhu  .....I know most of the time u say before u think... phir bhi πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Midnight_Shade

Err...looks like you took offense. I mean , YOU out of all people, took offense?? LOL!!! Amusing much? Okay, agreed that you were joking....
I was joking with you too....u know, a joke in return of a joke?
You asked me to chill, rite? How about you taking a chill-pill first, like practicing what you preach...I like to preachπŸ˜‰.. instead of giving me an unsolicited lecture? --- πŸ˜†...kya kare aadadat se majbhoor..πŸ˜‰ btw everything related with each other so about that matter lecture dena galt bath tho nahe na..!!  😊

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜•Realy...I didnt notice that...Actuly some topics I create just for time pass only....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠSerious sellers ki beech main ek Discount sellerπŸ˜›