Nov 20th Update: Vrinda's baby is kidnapped

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hiii Guys have a great weekend!!!!❤️ Here is the update for Nov 20th , 09 Enjoy!!!

Part 1:

Vrinda enters her house puts the baby in his crib and RB is sitting there on the sofa and ask Vrinda, "what is this you were leaving me because you thought I was wrong but what wrong did I do? I just loved you and don't want to lose you that is why I gave you my sur ki kasam. Vrinda you are upset that I have changed and yes I have but where is it my fault? I just wanted to live a simple life with my family but you saw what happened? I made friendship with Yug and did everything I could but in return I lost all my family. Since then I have been thinking now if you leave me what will happen to me? He goes if you don't care then fine leave when you hear the news of my death then you will know how much I loved you" and Vrinda puts her hands on his lips. Vrinda goes please forgive me I love you a lot too and I know you love me too then they hug, both are crying.

Kushal Chachu (Tejis dad) is with his grandson at Frieda's place and happy tells him that they are moving to USA. Happy's uncle comes in the room and asks Happy to leave. Kushal Chachu talks to Frieda's brother and says I know I shouldn't have come here but Teji really loves Frieda and they both got married with love too. Frieda's brother says that sometimes people make mistakes in their life and Frieda has forgotten this relationship forever and Teji needs to take life more practically. Frieda's brother goes just imagined you were in my place would you let your sister marry in to a family where her feelings are ignored or where her husband can't fulfill her needs? Kushal Chachu goes things have changed now Teji is trying to make something out of his life now. The brother of Frieda goes okay fine once he becomes something then I will happily send my sister to him but till then my sister and my nephew will stay with me. He asked Kushal Chachu to leave but Kushal Chahcu says at least let me talk to Frieda and the brother leaves saying leave now. Kushal Chachu leaves sadly outside and tells Teji they are leaving us forever now and nothing can happened but Teji insist that how can they take my son like this? Kushal Chachu says stop being stubborn it's all your fault you never finished your studies, you never tried to make anything out of your life that is why all this is happening lets go now. Teji cries and so does Kushal Chachu.

Part 2:

RB is at work he makes a phone call to Vrinda and tells her to meet him at a hotel for dinner. She gets happy and says okay I will meet you there. Bubbly makes a phone call to Vrinda saying she's been kidnapped and how she's so scared doesn't know what to do then Vrinda ask her where is she at and Bubbly tells her at this old mandir and suddenly Ashish comes from the back and snatches the phone from Bubbly. Vrinda keeps saying hello hello and the call ends. Ashish says to Bubbly you think we are that dumb to give you the phone just like that we had it planned. Bharti goes now Vrinda will come to the mandir and now we just have to call Yug then we will pursue with our plan, no one will get saved from this nor Yug nor Vrinda or RB. Bharti and Ashish stand their giving off evil smile. Bubbly stands there all crying and shocked.

Part 3:

Vrinda comes to the mandir with the baby wondering where Bubbly is. She keeps talking to her self I hope I can save Bubbly then I need to go to the hotel to meet RB. Bharti and Ashish are standing in the back hiding when Bharti tells Ashish now only Yug needs to come. Ashish goes you are so confident he will come and Bharti goes yes because I told a guy to tell him that he will find Ashishs where abouts if he comes to the mandir. Ashish gets all scared and Bharti goes this is the only way he will come.

RB is at work talking to himself how he will fix everything between him and Vrinda and their son. Give them all his attention

Vrinda is all worried at the mandir wondering where Bubbly is when she sees Yug walking towards her. Vrinda gets all surprised to see Yug there so does Yug. YUg tells her hes been called here by someone else to give him Ashishs where about, Vrinda thinks to her self that shes been called and so has he what if this is a plan? Bharti and Ashish are standing in the back and Ashish starts taking their picture quietly. Yug tells Vrinda he should leave before things get more worst and Vrinda leaves to go meet RB. As Vrinda is walking Ashish comes wearing a mask and snatches Vrindas baby from her. She keeps yelling when Yug hears Vrindas voice and runs towards them but by then Ashish has taken the baby in the car and drove off. Vrinda falls on the floor crying, screaming merah bacha and then gets up and starts running when Yug consoles her. Vrinda puts her head on his chest and starts crying and Yug continues consoling her when Bharti starts taking pictures of them which makes it look like Yug is kissing Vrindas forehead. Vrinda keeps crying mera batcha and Yug tells her nothing will happen to your baby.

RB is at the restaurant all worried where Vrinda is when Vrinda comes running in to the restaurant crying that their son has been kidnapped, she continues crying. The END

PRECAP: Vrinda and RB are at the police station. Vrinda continues crying when the police man says don't worry nothing will happen to your kid. Vrinda tells the police man that she got a call from Bubbly how she's in trouble; RB goes Bubbly what happened to her? Police man goes who is Bubbly? RB goes she's my sister, THE END

Oh wow just yesterday I had said it would be interesting if the baby got kidnapped and he actually did. So is Bubbly going to raise this kid now? WOW Bharti took pics of Yug and Vrinda together and they totally looked like he was kissing her on her forehead❤️. RB is going to be one angry man and Bharti and Ashish should soon get married they are totally like a couple.😆

Edited by skstar - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanx for the update Sana

myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Sana!!!! YUVI hug was exceptional!!! :]
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please Devi Kali, let Ashish get caught! Please do Thy Divine Justice!
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thnx sana.

and good riddence to the baby !