Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishurockss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG it would be an awesome fight to watch....
I can imagine bechare KRK ka kya baaki raha hoga after the fight
But I am glad atleast someone is targeting him than the easiest target...Rohit..

ishurockss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Also can we expect another howling session 🤢
BigBella thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

WOW!😈

This is crazy!

So everyone knows…I cant stand KRK, Vindu or Rohit….BUT….did I miss something?!?!😲

KRK after Vindu and NOT Rohit?!?!? Lol!😆

PS-no complains though…carry on KRK! 😊

BUT…BI saving Vindu???😕 Shoot I am confused about that one now...I most certainly missed SOMETHING😳

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yipppppiee finally some action in big boss. tired of kuuchii pooo B & T and now C & P.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

But Pravesh is even closer to his Clowdia. And he wants Pravesh to win. Holland ka doodh pee pee ke pagal ho gaya lagta hai. 😆 ðŸ˜†

Lagta hai ki jis gaye ki doodh piya tha usse mad cow disease tha jo uske andar pravesh kar gaya hai shayad issi liye ussne pravesh ka naam liya hai😆😆
A dream come true. Bakthiyaar and Vindoo are the only two honest guys on the show. They have their flaws but they are not two faced like the others. They hate you, you'll know it. They can't hide it and they won't.

Too bad they're on different sides. Their union will really be something, if possible. All these other scumbags like Raju, Rohit and Rana won't know what hit them. They've been playing both sides preety much with Raju and Rohit already plotting against Vindoo and Rana planning to back-stab Bakhtiyaar. Their game will be over.

Vindoo knows that Bakhtiyaar is not a bad guy and even Bakhtiyaar admitted to Ismail that if he was in trouble, he knows Vindoo will be the first one to show up even though they are enemies. Definitly some potential here.
Edited by guess_wh0 - 14 years ago
als2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

As per SBS reports there was an arguement betwen Vindoo & Kamal. If Bhaktiyaar would have not come in between then Vindoo would have been beaten up by Kamal. Vindoo kept away from fight sayi it's his father birthday.

other way around😆
bb2_fan thumbnail
i dun mind if krk beats up vindu and rohit..............first rohit plzzzzzzzzzzzz............can some one pass me the pop corn..... 😛

reason y krk is on vindu....coz usne krk se milte hi haat nahi milaya.........vindu potty gayatha.......shayad paaani nahi tha haath dhoone key liye.............par krk bura man gaya