Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: susan29

Not sure whether this is correct...sbs news ab nomination was not correct<br>

as far as i remember it was correct they told they all end up in nominating each other that is six member to an extent it was true....That means finally KRK IS entering !! Heya
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_yv

as far as i remember it was correct they told they all end up in nominating each other that is six member to an extent it was true....That means finally KRK IS entering !! Heya

It had said raju vindoo and rohit were nominated by BB i think,.....
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desicrowd

KRK was to enter the house in a rocket...thats what he said...also he said he wanted to get back on Vindoo, Raju, and Rohit....

chk it out...

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=32698

Rohit I understand. But what did the other two did to him?? Must be coz they're popular outside and KRK wants to rectify that.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Rohit I understand. But what did the other two did to him?? Must be coz they're popular outside and KRK wants to rectify that.

yeah if KRK was Ismails good friend...i dont understand why he will get mad at Vindu, but its bc of his popularity...he probably thinks that Bakhtiyaar will be easy to manipulate later on...
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

mithi he had a shodown with raju too b4 going .....dun u remember ...he said tht tumse achche mere naukar hai n all ........and vindoo ....well .. aage aage dekho hota hai kya 😆😆😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Here's an article I found........

I'll beat 3 idiots in Bigg Boss: KRK

Kamal Rashid Khan, who was evicted from the Bigg Boss house because of his aggressive and violent behavior with his housemates, will be re-entering
the Bigg Boss house as wild card entry. "Yes I am going tonight into the Bigg Boss house as the wild card entry." confirms KRK.

According to him TRP's of the channel went down after his exit. Thus the channel decided to get him back. "The channel got its highest TRP's when I was in Bigg Boss but the day I went out, TRP's became less. Now the channel approached me again and asked me to be there. I am sure this time the TRP's will be higher than ever."

KRK informed us that he followed Bigg Boss even after his eviction. So what is his strategy now? He said, "I will enter the house in a rocket. I don't know whether the housemates will be happy, sad, or surprised by my entry but I promise cent per cent entertainment to my audience."

He further explained that his entry will mean trouble for Vindu, Rohit and Raju who have been punished by Bigg Boss. "I am going to beat these three idiots. The audience will see how I will set them straight. They need to learn a lesson and I am the hero who will teach it to them."

Of all the housemates, KRK thinks Bakhtiyar Irani to be a sincere person, but would want Pravesh to win the Bigg Boss title! "If not me then I would want Pravesh to win. He is very true by heart and doesn't believe in bitching. But now I am going as wild card entry so you never know...," he signed off.

Edited by MithiBani - 14 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

[

mithi he had a shodown with raju too b4 going .....dun u remember ...he said tht tumse achche mere naukar hai n all ........and vindoo ....well .. aage aage dekho hota hai kya 😆😆😆

Yeah he did. Vindoo, I guess coz Vindoo didn't support him either. And now the moron thinks Bakti is a sincere person. What crap!! And he wants Parvesh to win.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah he did. Vindoo, I guess coz Vindoo didn't support him either. And now the moron thinks Bakti is a sincere person. What crap!! And he wants Parvesh to win.

probably hes mad at Vindoo bc after he left, vindoo became really close to his girl Claudia, whom he fasted for, but then why would he want Pravesh to win lol idk
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 .....bakhtiyar as sincere .....gayi bhains pani mein 😆😆😆
pravesh to win ......kamaal ji ...aap andar jaauiye ....claudia or pravesh ko dekhiye......i m sure u will change ur opinions 😆.....and u better do .....i m hoping to see a luv triangle out here 😆😆
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
madhy thumbnail

aww Mithiii didnt Vindhoo nominate him once...he must hv seen dat ..& wanted to take revange for dat only.. 😆