Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I agree she deserves manmohan eww. Good jodi. Both pure sanskari indians. Who don't kiss before marriage and have no exes. 🤣 I hate Rakhi.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

I agree she deserves manmohan eww. Good jodi. Both pure sanskari indians. Who don't kiss before marriage and have no exes. 🤣 I hate Rakhi.

whatt lol...another dislike lol...Rakhi is the most entertaing one in the show...i really liked how she told saakshi to wear a qurta shalwar, n yelled at her for a swearing, n talking about exes with her dad...
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

good one! 🤣
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
wat a drama queen. rakhi will enver find a suitable guy if she doesn't liek elesh n thast the best she can get cuz no other guy would deal with her fake drama everyday like elseh did. manmohan would be perfect dono mil ke media ko paagal toh kar hi dege phir rakhi ji ka title ho gya crazy kiya re mujhe manmohan ne crazy kia reaur hum dono ne mil kar media ko crazy kia re. lol 🤣
sashb thumbnail

Rakhie deserves 10 tight slaps for misbehaving with Elesh..elesh is such a decent and calm guy and the way Rakhi has treated him surely deserves 100 tight slaps....I just wish that she is never able to find a right guy and forever stays alone...

-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Macsiris

rakhi...is drame baaj...she is plain insecure, and stupid...she wants a toy boy...not a man with brains...there is nothing 'hindustani nari' about the waay she acts...

I agree with you very much

sometimes I don't even know what she is on about

when she is herself is nothing bt nasty.
CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why are you guys endlessly picking on her? I agree, she is not devi, not perfect human being, but I think she isn't that bad either......... She is drama queen, wears revealing clothes, speaks nonsense many times, but still she isn't that bad as a person.

She didn't treat Elesh that badly either. I think her main problem is she is really insecure about how smart, intelligent, well-mannered, and decent he is. She is suffering from inferiority complex, or she really has some psychological problem that gives her dual identities (one part of her wants to believe she is indian and wants to follow the culture, and when she finds that she is failing she gets mad).

I guess when she got engaged with Elesh, it may have been for popularity, or for fulfilling her own satisfaction that she can also get a decent guy like him. In my opinion, Elesh isn't flawless either. Who knows what the real reason behind his coming to India to marry her was?

Everyone has problems and faults, but that doesn't make a person a bad person. I actually believe that no individual in the world is completely white or black, I think everyone has grey shades. some are more towards white, and some are more towards black. but that doesn't give us any right to criticize or point fingers at others, when we ourselves aren't saint either. Knowing this, if I were you, I will refrain from wishing bad things such as wishing that she never gets married.

I am not her fan, and I also dislike some stupid traits of her, but I don't really like it when people just criticize her and bash her unreasonably and unstoppably.

On humorous note, may be I should nominate myself for ultimate defender of everyone. I even remember defending Juhi once, even though I kind of hate-dislike her. 😆
Edited by CherryPrincess - 14 years ago
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

whatt lol...another dislike lol...Rakhi is the most entertaing one in the show...i really liked how she told saakshi to wear a qurta shalwar, n yelled at her for a swearing, n talking about exes with her dad...

haha oh no we will never agree haha, I hate her you like her. To me it seems like you like negative people to you it may seem the same😆😆 how weird. but see Rakhi never wears nice salwar kameez and all, various parts of her body are always popping out😆 gross and then she wants her daughter to be sanskari. Yesterday she said Elesh don't touch me, hahah almost 5000 or more men have touched her and now she is saying this😆😆
RagMasta thumbnail

haha oh no we will never agree haha, I hate her you like her. To me it seems like you like negative people to you it may seem the same😆😆 how weird. but see Rakhi never wears nice salwar kameez and all, various parts of her body are always popping out😆 gross and then she wants her daughter to be sanskari. Yesterday she said Elesh don't touch me, hahah almost 5000 or more men have touched her and now she is saying this😆😆

haha yeah i agree...rakhi is not treating Elesh right..but u have to admit she is the most entertaing ppl in the show, n really funny...btw i didnt see u in the BB forum lately...
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rakhi is an overpowering b  ch who is a 24 hrs drama queen
i actually used to think she was okay but now i can't stand her
the way she used elesh was horrid
if she wanted a indian husband then why all this swamwar drama
it' also make you think that whatever happened in her passed with mika and abishek was probaly the same of drama
good on elesh for getting away frm the cluthes os a heartless coniving selfcentered gold digging woman