Pati Patni aur Woh

rakhi deserves manmohan tiwari

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
and probably loves him too. she wants an indian male. he's very much indian. speaks pure hindi, ghar mein ghoonghat daal kar rehte hain, ghar ka kaam karvaate hain. dont touch this guy and dont kiss that guy. is very overpowering. infact he's the only guy who can tell her offand rakhi would willingly obey him. the only thing manmohan lacks is indian virtues, which elesh has in abundance. rakhi marry manmohan, even if he doesnt love u. it doesnt matter. he's a big show off. u can flaunt ur well spoken shuddh hindi speaking hubby everywhere. u dont deserve a classy person like elesh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rakhi...is drame baaj...she is plain insecure, and stupid...she wants a toy boy...not a man with brains...there is nothing 'hindustani nari' about the waay she acts...
walliamsD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
naah she deserves ashwin ji lol that guy who asked her all those personal questions like did she have sex before marriage lol...it pissed her off but was worth watching it! well done ashwin ji! rakhi is no virgin mary lol
rekhab25 thumbnail
i agree with u guys.she should either marry manmohan or ashwin.i guess ashwin is good for her.
bblah3000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when someone can't respect someone who gives them respect, that person doens't deserve any either. you get what you give and according to the recent behavior of rakhi, she deserves manmohan and his "chalakiyas"
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekhab25

i agree with u guys.she should either marry manmohan or ashwin.i guess ashwin is good for her.

I agree too..she loves both,so she will be confused ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
since day 1 my vote was for Manmohan ji. both are nautanki. both understand eachother very well. perfect couple. and ya, Manmohan tiwari is a much much better entertainer than Elesh could ever be. i loved watching him.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i agree...she should have married manmohan because she and him are both fakes!

i got sooo mad when she insulted him and his family on TV like that! now she's doing the same thing to elesh! the only difference is though, elesh is a honest guy with class and education! poor elesh!

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i agree...she should have married manmohan because she and him are both fakes!

i got sooo mad when she insulted him and his family on TV like that! now she's doing the same thing to elesh! the only difference is though, elesh is a honest guy with class and education! poor elesh!

I would say lucky Elesh now, Varsha. He got away from Rakhi's clutches๐Ÿ˜† He is probably happy now.

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
haan, that's true, but he got completely insulted by her on the show and in all the articles after the show