Tadashi's Tidbits(ZND-OS on page 18) 6/10

zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello lovely people!
I have some one shots that i just wrote and i will post them on this thread! I hope you guys like them!!!Ialso just added a little alliteration like all the AMAZING writers we have on this forum!

Tu Jaane Na- Page 1
Distance- Page 1
Ahista Ahista- Page 1
Imtehaan- Page 4
Shukran Allah- Page 7
Untitled- page 14
4th Month- Page 15
Zaara Nach ke Dikha( Part 1&2) page 18

My FF links:

Secret Garden(meet):

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1279198

Meet- Humara Raastey

<div>http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1265854

Dooriyan-Edited by tadashi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tu Jaane Na 

Preet put his kurta on and realized a button was missing. He, unlike, meher had packed only one outfit for the engagement. So he called out Meher;s name as he emerged from the bathroom. "Meher, Meher tim kaha ho? Mera button please fix kar do. Preet looked all around the room but he didn't see meher. "Pata nahi Kaha chaligaye Meher" preet muttered under his breath. 

Just then gungun ran into the room and yelled papa! " Meri princess ko kya hua?" preet said as he scooped gungun into his arms. "Papa, I don't have anything to wear- Mama didnt pick out my clothes and i can't find her anywhere." "Chalo, today papa will pick out your clothes. I don't know where your mama went." Preet got gungun ready and gave her to maya while he looked for Meher. everyone was ready for the engagement but he couldn't find meher. She had been unusually quiet on the plane ride too- preet didn't hear her or kuldi's normal chattering.  Preet went back inside his room to check one last time. The wind was blowing and so he went to close the balcony doors and that is where he found meher staring at her hands. '" Meher! tum yaha ho? Mein tumse kabse doond raha hoon. Gungun bhi tumhe doond rahi thi." Meher didn't respond and so preet turned her towards him. He found tears in her eyes. "Preet tum kab aye?" meher said as she wiped the tears out of her eyes.

Preet grabbed her hand in mid motion and asked her "I have been talking to you for thrithy seonds and you didn't hear a single thing? What's wrong meher? Are you worried about heer di and prem bhaiyya?"

Meher wiggled out of preet's grasp and turned away. "preet everything they have gone through in the past 6 years and are gooing through is because of me." If you had married Ashlesha that day then none of the turmoil of the past 6 years would have occured. Prem jiju and Heer didi wouldn't have suffered so much and everyone would have been happy. I wish i could go back and fix this."

Preet looked at meher's back with disbelief. He forcefully turned her and brough her in close to him. He lifted her chin and forced her to look into his eyes. For a moment he forgot everything and stared at the big brown eyes that had looked at him with love so many times, that had comforted him, made him smile, but today they looked at him with dispair.

He swallowed and cleared his throat breaking their trance. "Meher you forgot two people who would have never been happy had we not gotten married that day." Meher looked at him puzzled. Preet smiled at her innocence.

"Us. meher, tumse shaaddi karna was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't imagine what these past seven years would have been like if i were married to ashlesha or anyone other than you. you and gungun make my life complete. You know all these years,even though i was angry with prem bhaiyya- I felt sorry for him because he didn't have what we had. Can you imagine life with out me?" Preet asked sincerely. Meher shook her head but said, "But Preet, you and i weren't meant for each other. If we hadn;t married noone would have been hurt. But by taking you from Ashlesha I hurt her and that is why she is like this now.  She would have never hurt Prem jiju and heer di. Prem jiju, chahat and Heer di missed out on being a family because of us."

Preet took a breath and said "I felt guilty too today because Ashlesha told me she would have never done any of this had i not left her for you. But you know what Prem bhaiyya made me realize? I had never truly known her or loved her- our marriage would have never worked. She would have probably pulled the same stuff even then.  Meher, our marriage was fated and i have fallen so deeply in love with you. Don't ever think this is your fault. All we can do is try to help heer bhabhi and prem bhiayya. He held her hand and looked down and saw why meher had been staring at her hands earlier. She had mehndi on and in the middle of her right palm was a heart with his name etched in it.  He brught her palm to his lips and kissed it. Meher hugged preet tightly. Her tears soaked his kurta. He stroked her hair.  He told her she would never be able to realize how much he loved her.  They stood in each others arms for quite some time, staring at the stars.

I wrote this mainly to articulate what i think preet and meher would  have felt. I was really glad when Preet said that he was happy he didnt marry ashlesha and I wanted to expand on it. Baasically writing this shot made me feel beter.πŸ˜†
It is kind of messy and all over theplace. As usual, I was to lazy to edit it- so sorry for the mistakes! let me know what you think!πŸ€—
Distance

Preet plopped onto his bed and closed his eyes. He was so tired after his long flight from Canada. When Prem had called him and told him that Ash was back and claimed she had prem's child, Preet knew he had to come back and help his brother. Ever since the Family had decided to move back to India, Preet and bauji had been travelling back and forth to wind up there business in Canada and shift it to India. it was a much more complicated process this time , now that their buinesses were much larger and bauji had decided he wanted to leave nothing in Canada. As much as preet had progressed in business and found a liking for it, he hated being away from his family.

Preet fell fast asleep and the next morning he awoke to sound of Meher vomitting in the bathroom. He rushed out of bed and to the bathroom. Meher walked out just as Preet opened the door. Preet stopped in front of meher,"Meher, tum theek ho, kya ho gaya tumhe?" meher glared at him and said, "So nice of you to care- I wasn't even sure you would remember my name. I am fine."

Preet whistled earning him another glare from meher as she walked past him. He had not seen her so angry in a while, but he knew he had brought it upon himself. Preet had left immediately after prem and Heer's wedding and had not said bye to meher. She had planned a special surprise for him that night and he had missed it. When he called Meher from the airport she had been too angry to even talk to him. Kuldi had told him about Meher's surprise and her anger that he had left without saying goodbye. Preet had left her endless messages and two weeks later she finally called back. She said she wanted him home the next week for gungun's dance recital at school. He promised her he would be there, and he was not able to make it.  That was a week ago and meher had not talked to him since, even yesterday when he had gotten home.

Two days had passed and the family was still awaiting DNA test results.

Preet  was finishing a conference call when gayathri came up to him.  "Preet beta,  Savita aunty's son is getting married and she wanted us to attend. Obviously, we cannot attend with the situation at home but I want you and Meher to attend tonight."

Meher whipped around from serving tea when she heard ma say that. "But ma, how we can go with everything going on at home, plus I haven't been feeling too well."

Gayathri said, "No excuses. Mrs. Chadda helped us a lot when we first came back to india and this is the least we can do."

Meher sighed and Preet was kind of happy. He needed an opportunity  to pacify meher.

Meher put on a pink sari and was huffing and puffing. She was in no mood to be going to a wedding. With everything going on at home and meher's pregnancy ' it was all too much. She hadn't told anyone about her pregnancy except Kuldi. Kuldi had taken her to her first two checkups and had tried convincing meher to tell preet. Meher originally had planned to tell him after heer and prem's wedding but he had left without telling her.  She was eight weeks pregnant and feeling the brunt of morning sickness and cramps. She took out preet's clothes and left them for him, she then went downstairs. She wanted to avoid preet for as long as she could.

Preet got ready and rushed downstairs. "Ready, meher?" preet said.

Meher rudely replied, "Haan." She then noticed that there was a  button missing on his kurta.( Preet had purposely broken it!) She rolled her eyes and told preet to wait. She grabbed a kit from heer di's room and started sowing a button on to preet's kurta.  Preet smiled triumphantly. Preet grabbed meher's waist  and pulled her closer as she was sowing on the button and she poked him with the needle.   

"Ouch!" preet exclaimed. "what was that for?"

"My hand slipped just like yours mistakenly slipped around my waist, "meher said in an artificially sweet voice.  Preet couldn't believe how difficult meher was being. She had never been this upset with him.

They drove to the wedding in silence. Preet put on Meher's favorite song but still could not evoke a response from her.  

When they arrived at the wedding Mrs. Chadda's daughter, Anjali,  immediately grabbed both of them and pulled them into the middle of the dance floor. Meher protested and told her she wasn't feeling well. Anjali said,"But you and preet bhaiyya dance so well and always start the dancing." Preet chimed in with anjali and said, "Come on meher it will be like old times." Meher still looking at anjali replied, " you two go on a head, I am going to say hi to auntyji." Meher walked off when she felt a little dizzy. She held her head and was about to fall when she felt Preet grab her hand and waist. All the guests rushed towards meher and Anjali grabbed her a glass of water. Mrs. Chadda sat meher down. Meher told them that she was fine and it was apart of pregnancy. All the guests congratulated her and preet. Preet was shocked, but he remained composed since all these women were hovering over them. Once Meher felt a little better , they left for home with mrs. Chadda's permission.

Meher knew preet would be furious with her and that the tables had turned. Preet drove home without once looking at meher. How could she keep something like this from him? He knew he had been missing a lot but he didn't deserve this. When they got home, Kuldi was there to greet them. Anjali had called her and told her what had happened.

Kuldi noticed that they weren't talking and she stopped both of them

"You both need to stop acting like children and talk to each other! For god's sake- you guys are going to be parents again!"

She locked both of them in their room and left.   Preet and meher turned to each other and said at the same time " I am sorry." They laughed.  
"meher, I know I have missed a lot lately and haven't been there for you, i promise to wrap up the business soon. Had i known you were pregnant, i would have halted the shift and came home." he moved closer and put one of his hands on her back and the other on her stomach. "How far along are you?"

Meher shivered at preet's touch and said in a whisper, "eight weeks." She then buried her face in his chest and said, "sorry preet! I was planning to tell you after prem- heer's wedding but you left. And then you missed gungun's recital. And my hormones have been all over the place. I am just a mess, I never meant to be angry for this long."

Preet hushed meher and stroked her hair. He pulled away from her and said its okay. I just can;t believe you have been going through all this by yourself. i don;t want to spend a minute away from you especially sicnce i had missed so much of your first pregnancy. Why don't you, gungun and I shift to Canada until the delivery. That way we can return together and I can be with you. we still have our old house amd i am sure Dorothy would be delighted to work for you again.

Meher laughed and told him she would like that. They both hugged and then laid on their bed thinking of baby names.

I kind of ramble in this one and it was supposed to be funny but that didn't work out. πŸ˜† Oh well! i hope you guys like it!!!
Edited by tadashi - 14 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey great job, i read the tu jaane na one earlier and really enjoyed it...and the distance one is really good too. Your a great writer. I really miss meet, but once again this helps make up for it. Now, I'm gonna live the meet scenes your one shots, so keep writing great OS's

...Nikhita... thumbnail
great job.....both shots are good
Okay so I changed the name of this shot from na tum jano na hum to Ahista Ahista because it souits it more. i also made subtle changes in the beginning. So if you read the begininng already i suggest you read again from the start or the story may not make sense. Enjoy!
Ahista Ahista 
Meher was excited to come home after  half a year but her nerves were getting the best of her. It was her Heer Di's anniversary and godh barai but she would have to see him. Meher had spent the last 6 months working at  in Delhi at the Taj hotel. She hadn't seen her family since she had left. They had let her leave because they knew she needed to get away. That fateful night had torn meher apart and her wounds still had not healed.

*12 months ago*

Heer was getting married to a boy she had not seen since Heer was 4...that was twenty years ago. She hadn't seen him since...not even a picture. meher was terrified for heer...she had no memory of the Juneja family( she had been two). What was this guy like? Would he be right for heer Di? Meher had not even been able to talk to Heer alone, so she had no idea how Heer felt.

Yet the terror did not stop there. Apparently, there was another juneja boy that would be perfect for meher.

Her mother and Heer di put her on a diet two months before the arrival of the junejas( the diet paid off- meher looked stunning!) Teji went crazy training the girls in cooking and puja ettiquette. the day of the Juneja's arrival came far before the girls wanted to.

Prem and preet were very handsome. Heer and prem fell in love immediately. Preet and meher on the other hand....had a bumpy road.

Two days after the Juneja's arrived, the parents sent both couples for coffee. Heer-Prem headed for a reclusive place while Preet-Meher headed for Meher's favorite coffee shop.

Preet and Meher were very awkward. Both sat down at a table and ordered coffee. "one black coffee no sugar, a teaspoon honey please."." Meher said. Preet was surprised.

" you drink black coffee?" Preet said smugly.

"Yeah, I do. Why are surprised? Just because  I am a traditional Indian girl?" Meher said a little offended.

"Relax.  No need to get so hyper!" preet said.

Meher rolled her eyes and then took a deep breath. "Look, Preet right?" Preet nodded. "I am too young to get married and I don't even know you!"

"What makes you think I want to marry you?" preet snarled.

"Okay,so we both don't want to get married! Okay, so you have to tell our parents you don't want to get married. I am the girl- I can't refuse the marriage." Meher said smiling and relieved.

"Are you crazy? My dad will kill me if I say no." preet exasperated.

"So, what do we do?" Meher worried.

"I have got it! Why don't we ask for a longer engagement that PB and heer bhabhi? That way we have more time to deal with this!" Preet said excitedly.

"Are you insane!!!??? That never works! We are going to get into so much trouble!" meher said taking a swig of her coffee.

"Your choice. Either this or you can tell your parents you don't want to get married and face their wrath." Preet said triumphantly.

"Ugh. Fine, as long as you don't irritate me." Meher said.

"Me ? irritate you? Get real!" Preet said stalking off in the direction of the car.

Meher rubbed her temples. This was  going to be a long engagement,

The parents happily acquiesced to meher and Preet's request of a long engagement, but preparations for Prem-heer's wedding were started automatically. Yet the parents fawned over Preet-meher.

"Preet, tum aur Meher bar kyun nahi jaate ho, aaj?" gayatri said while cupping preet's face.

'Umm, aunty ghar pe itne kaam hai, hum baar kaise jaa sakte hai?" meher said hoping to evade an outing with preet.

"that is no excuse. You two have hardly gotten to know each other. Go out and have some fun!" gayathri said.

Meher got ready- she wore a pretty pink churidar with beaded spaghetti straps.

Preet whistled by the stairs while waiting for meher. He turned to look up and was surprised to see her looking so pretty. He had never really noticed how pretty she was.

"Where do you want to go?" meher said breaking preet out of his reverie.

"You live here. You tell me!" preet said trying to act normal and ignore what he had just felt.

"Fine. Let's go!" meher said grabbing his hand.

Meher took Preet to a club, where her friend raj was having a party.

"Meher?" raj said surprised.

"Raj!" meher said giving him a tight hug.

"Tum Yahan?" Raj said raising his eyebrows.

"haan. Woh actually.umm. Meet my friend Preet. He's from Canada. I just wanted to show him around."Meher said uncomfortably. She hated clubs, but she figured preet would like them.

Preet extended his hand to Raj. Just then Ash popped into the circle. She took Preet's hand. "Hi I am Ash, raj's ex-girlfriend .

Preet was startled but smirked when he saw Meher stiffen and roll her eyes.

Preet laid in his bed, thinking of Meher. She seemed so uncomfortable at the club but she was so happy when talking to her friends, there. She was absolutely oblivious to all the stares and whistles she was getting- she had no idea how wonderful she was. Wait, why was preet noticing all this now? Before that night, she was just this pushy and condescending girl who wanted Prem & Heer's wedding to look like a Disney fairytale. He shook the thoughts out of his head and went to sleep.

"meher!!!!" balraj's voice echoed through the house.

'Ji, papa!" meher said rushing to the living room.

"Will you go over to the Juneja house to watch kulraaj's kids? We are all going to ,meet beeji for prem-Heer's wedding." Balraj said sweetly.

"Of course Papa! Give me two minutes to get ready." Meher said excited she loved kulraaj's kids.

"Meher maami!!!!!" vikas, tannu and Ketan yelled in unison.

"Maami?" Meher said skeptically.

"haan. Mamma said that you and heer are our maamis." Tannu said sweetly.

Meher played Hide and seek with the three devils.

"Maami, I am bored."  Vikas said.

"I have an idea!" ketan said smugly.

All three ran to their rooms to get markers and rushed up the stairs. Meher ran after them. Tannu quietly opened a bedroom door.  All four of them creeped in. Meher gasped- it was preet's room and he was sleeping shirtless. According to the kids he was a heavy sleeper. They drew all over his face. Meher joined them too.  They soon left the room and burst into giggles.

Half an hour later -Meher heard a deafening scream from the upstairs. Preet ran down the stairs. "Tum!?" he said suddenly feeling embarrassed with all the writing all over him.

"Tum ne yeh sab kiya!!!???" Preet said coming down the stairs.

Meher ran as Preet chased her while laughing .

Meher and preet began going out together frequently. At least once every week  Preet would take Meher out for  a movie, dinner, melha, shopping for the wedding, or something else. They still argued. A lot.  But they had become friends.

Prem and heer's mehndi day finally arrived. As meher got preet's name adorned on her hands, she realized she loved him. But did he love her back? All of these questions were running through her mind. She grabbed the skirt of her pink lengha with her dry hand and went out for fresh air. As meher was walking she heard voices in the garden. SHe inched closer to see who was there.  Meher was shocked to see Ash and preet together. She lingered for a few minutes to see what was going on but she wished she had never stayed. She saw ash lean in for a kiss. Meher ran away crying.

She was stoic for the rest of the wedding ceremonies and avoided preet. Immediately after the wedding Meher wrote a letter to her parents explaining that she did not want to get married, and she was sorry to everyone for what she had done but she couldn't keep the pretense up. Before leaving she said bye to Prem-Heer who arrange for her internship at the Taj Hotel.

Her parents had been furious but she had talked to them on the phone and they were eagerly awaiting her arrival. No one ever mentioned preet to meher.

She had no idea what or how he was doing. And now she was going home ...what if he was there?

Meher stopped by the Coffee shop on her way home, she desperately needed caffeine. She sat down when she heard someone order " one black coffee no sugar, a teaspoon honey please."her coffee order by a familiar voice.

Meher turned around to find Preet sitting at a table with little tannu with him. Before meher could do anything, Tannu spotted her.

'Meher maami!" tannu waved excitedly. preet stood up his face had utterly shocked expression.

Meher picked up tannu and gave her hug. She looked at preet. "Hi Preet."

Preet looked angry now. 'Tannu lets go."

He ignored Tannu's protests and left the coffee shop.

Meher felt hot tears stinging her eyes. But why was preet angry with her? She had left for him, so he could be free.

Meher went home to be smothered by her parents. Heer was in tears as she hugged her and prem who was over as well, ruffled her hair and gave her a hug.

Later when she had a moment alone with Heer she told her the coffeee shop incident. She begged heer for to arrange a meeting with Preet. Heer agreed readily.

Meher arrived at the park and saw preet. He started walking away as he saw her. She caught up to him grabbed his arm, "Please wait Preet! I want to talk to you!"

Preet turned around and crossed his arms. "Fine please talk. please tell me why you left without talking. please tell me why i haven't gotten a single response for any of the roses i have sent you each day. tell me why you broke our engagement. Please tell me why you left before i could say i love you.

Meher looked at him incredulously. "You loveme?" her voice was barely a whisper. 

"Loved" preet said lowering his eyes.

"preet! I saw you kiss ash that night...." meher'svoice trailed off.

"Meher, you saw that and you didnt even talk to me about it? Did you also see the part where i pushed her off and told her i love you?" preet said.

He grabbed her and said "i love you and you didnt even trust me."

Meher hugged him and said "I am so sorry! i just didn't know where we stood before. I love you Preet."

Preet melted into her arms. "I love you too! waise meher how come you didn't responded to any of the flowers?

"I never got any flowers. but my neighbor did. and she never knew who they were from." meher laughed.

Done! I know there are lots of mistakes and the story kind of deteriorates but i wanted to finish it! i really hate this shot but hopefully i will have a better one in a few weeks! Let me know what you think? Be honest please!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by tadashi - 14 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey
thats good. when will u finish?

Originally posted by: unknown18

hey
thats good. when will u finish?

Hopefully by tomorrow! I still haven't decided the storyπŸ˜† 
I will PM you!
pRinc3ssRZxJT thumbnail
Heeyyyyyy Tadashhh .....wussupppp
LO0VELYYY OS's .....ii read all of 'em
...ii hopee u finish "Na Tum Jaano Na Hum"  asap, likeee the quickest p0ssibleeee...........iim waitingg here lol nd it soundss veryy interestingggg .....reallyy cant wait t0 read the rest
luv ya Rumsha<3
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, I just read your "Tu Jaane Na" & "Distance" oneshots... they're both really good. You are an exceptional writer. Love your ideas. :)

Being a Meet fan, I'm missing Preet greatly. You're oneshots are keeping them alive for me.. thanks! :)

Can't wait til you update "Na Tum Jaano Na Hum". It's off to a nice start. :)

-aisha.