Nov 18th Update: Bubbly gets kidnapped

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hiii Guys!!! Here is your update for November 18th, 09………Enjoy!!!!

Part 1:

Yug comes in his room and looks inside the closet and doesn't find it. So he starts calling the name of Shammu Kaka and ask him if Bharti came in the room so Shammu Kaka tells Yug she did come and she wouldn't listen to me and took something from this room. Yugs gets really angry and starts yelling why did you let her go and why didn't you tell me she came. Just then his cell phone starts ringing and its Bharti. Bharti tells Yug oh are you looking for the CD? She gives him a lecture on when a girl is madly in love she does nothing but think of the guy but when that love becomes in to hatred then she can go to any extend to take revenge and there is no way I would let Vrinda clear things between RB and You. She tells Yug how not only me but even RB thinks you and Vrinda have a thing going on. Yug tells her to give the CD back and Bharti on the other side brakes the CD and goes now you can't do anything but see Vrinda suffer. She hangs up on him. Yug goes downstairs and Vrinda ask Yug where is the CD? She keeps asking but Yug stays quiet then RB gets angry and goes now don't tell me it got stolen, where is the CD? Yug tells RB I had hid it very safely but Bharti took it then RB starts laughing that such a big thing and she took it so easily? Vrinda goes how can she take it then RB steps in and starts blaming Yug how he's a lier and he never had a CD and goes on with his lecture against Yug. Vrinda takes Yugs side how Yug is telling the truth and RB goes no you don't see how wrong of a guy Yug is he just want to ruin my happiness and he's jealous because you are my happiness and he can't stand it. Yug stands there all sadly. RB continues saying to Vrinda how Yug wants to take you away from me that is why he divorced Bharti. Vrinda gets shocked and ask RB how he knows all this? RB goes I know Yug still loves you till this day, Vrinda stops RB and says why are you blaming Yug he's telling the truth today it's your anger that saying all this.

Part 2:

RB goes in front of your husband you are taking his enemy side and this is wrong. RB goes Yug is wrong but today you proved it that by taking Yug side you care more about him then me. RB goes if we want to save this relationship today we will have to make a decision that from today onwards you can't talk to Yug or his family and take my Kasam because I don't want to lose you he grabs her hands and puts it on his head. Vrinda goes okay fine to save this relationship I will agree but today you have proved that you don't trust me and I have always taken your side and always will, I take your kasam from today onwards I will never meet Yug and she starts crying. RB walks up to Yug and says don't ever come near Vrinda or you have no idea what I will do to you RB leaves and tells Vrinda to come outside. As Vrinda is leaving Yug tells her you made the right decision already so much bad has happened but to change that wrong in to right we will have to separate. We both were together to make things right for others, we tried to get the Daddus together they did but then we got separated and today when we tried to clear things for RB it didn't work but we again got separate. All I want is that you always stay happy they start playing sad music, Yug is crying…Vrinda leaves crying. RB is standing outside waiting for Vrinda and they leave together.

Part 3:

Neel drops Bubbly off at the airport. Bubbly is walking when she gets surround by people and suddenly Ashish comes gets her fainted and kidnaps her and takes her in a car and drive off. RB and Vrinda come home the nanny is holding the baby, Vrinda tells the nanny to dress the baby warm. RB tells Vrinda to bring him tea. Nanny takes the baby out. Vrinda comes back with the tea and walks away when RB helds her hand and says I know you are upset with me but try to understand I did what I thought was right at that moment I gave you my kasam because I didn't want to do anything with Yug the man who divorced his wife didn't want him affecting my life that's why I said all that I wasn't suspecting you. Vrinda stays quiet and RB goes why aren't you saying anything? Vrinda goes you gave me your kasam never to talk about your dushman. RB says to Vrinda you have no idea how much I love you I can't even live without you maybe the way I handled things were wrong but my thinking isn't. Vrinda tells him I never said you are wrong I know you are a honest, simple guy I saw all this on our wedding night but when you love someone so madly you tend to not be able to differentiate between right and wrong. RB makes a face and says wait a minute what are you trying to say? I don't know how to tell between right and wrong? So you are saying Yug is right and I am wrong, it's not like this is the first time you always talked better of Yug in front of me, this is the second time you have talked better of Yug in front of me and he gets angry and leaves. Vrinda talks to herself that why is that you (RB) always take my talk the wrong way, why? The End.

PRECAP: Vrinda is writing a letter to RB that I can handle everything but for someone to point fingers at my character I can't stand that, that's why I am going to Dadabeer, yours Vrinda.

omg wow Bubbly got kidnapped???? I didnt know that is gonna happen so whats gonna happen with that? Ashish😡 what is he gonna do now? Will Neel ever come and rescue his Bubbly or have we lost Bubbly forever😲😲😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sana!
Thanx for the update sana
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks !!!! Bubbly kidnapped...... i guess they will find her after the leap..... :( i like the prcap though!!!!