Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-renu- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Tafseer

i only liked the last 5 mins of the show.the blank sms part........rest was boring......achanak se Akshara pallu theek karne lagi.......every moment she is fixing her tent...arrey pehle bhi toh leti thi.........ufff pak agye.......

i didn't like the last 5 min also.....DEJA VU.....
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

this is a classic case of lack of occupation for Gayatri...since she has no other achievements to brag about, she thinks that she has won the battle of Panipat by stopping Akshara.....but her munna is not a munna anymore but a  lover-boy now....will hold his biwi ka pallu and not maa ka aanchal anymore....so wake up Mata G!!!

Btw Akshara's sari was pathetic today! 🀒
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

this is a classic case of lack of occupation for Gayatri...since she has no other achievements to brag about, she thinksthat she has won the battle of Panipat by stopping Akshara.....but her munna is not a munna anymore but a lover-boy now....will hold his biwi ka pallu and not maa ka aanchal anymore....so wake up Mata G!!!

plzzz offer a cup of Tata Tea to MataG....jaago jaago jaago re.........agar aap shaadi ke baad bete ko sirf beta samajh rahe hai toh aap so rahi hai........chai peejeye n jaag jaayiye........ πŸ˜ƒ
-renu- thumbnail

humor is better than tears any day....and I think this is 1 way to relive our frustrations....and I think we should talk about what we want to see or what we like in the serial...like the blank SMS or the fact that Naksh will be together soon and then maybe SP3!!!!🀣

LO BATAO....SHAADI KO ITNE DIN HO GAYE..........abhi tak sp3 nahi hua...............

AJAB NAKSH KI GAZAB KAHANI............Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 14 years ago
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

right..dooriyan nazdikiyan badati hain aur pyar bhi....but after itna mental trauma aksh had to go through, she was still smiling ,..hats off to her...if i were in her place mera nervous breakdown ho gaya hota..i can't tolerate this

you are abs rite about this Charu...I went through a teeny weeny bit of what Aksh is going through and it was enough for me to change and come out of my cucoon and be stronger...maybe thats what will happen here also and Aksh will change Singhania Sadan πŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

humor is better than tears any day....and I think this is 1 way to relive our frustrations....and I think we should talk about what we want to see or what we like in the serial...like the blank SMS or the fact that Naksh will be together soon and then maybe SP3!!!!🀣

Samarpan 3 πŸ˜ƒ. I like the idea...Naitik should see Akshara's bhuji bhuji face and give her a bear hug 😍
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Hi grinning ear to earπŸ˜ƒ
Oh! I'm so glad.....it dawned on her that blank SMS is a killer applicationπŸ˜† ......she made me proud  but why does she want to increase the pallu population...Varsha tu bhi sir dakha kar OMG yeh kya hai

Shz the bhartiya abla nari who has to succumb to sassural 's reeti-riwaj!
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi911

Btw Akshara's sari was pathetic today! 🀒

yuck..........y everyday she is wearing pink n green combo...........totally looking phool n patti...... 🀒 🀒
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

yuck..........y everyday she is wearing pink n green combo...........totally looking phool n patti...... 🀒 🀒

you mean FOOL N patti......
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi911

Shz the bhartiya abla nari who has to succumb to sassural 's reeti-riwaj!

pallu gang mein ek aur entry???? we were bout to minus 1 member 4rm this gang n now Akshara is kheechofying varsha too........ab Varsha will never visit Akshara's sasural...... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†