Exact Copy of Aitraaz-Isnt it a bit too much!!

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hey everyone..I am sure you would have understood by my topic's name that  what I want to ask..I mean isn't Kis Desh's copying movies exactly a bit too much...firstly K3G,then Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and now Aitraaz...taking a concept is one thing but copying the movie exactly is another thing...they are copying everything from girl trying to seduce,to guy disagreeing,then guy unable to tell his wife and then most probably wife saving the guy with help of mobile phone(limits)and dont be shocked if you see Heer fighting the case for Prem(dont ask questions like when did Heer become a lawyer-cmon its BT)...so I am finding this copying a bit too much(again repeating the same thing but I am less of words)..what about you??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Bulbul😃

Tell me about it.Even I was thinking the same thing.This is too much of copying.We tolerated all blooopers but then  this copying is .......and that also exact thing.Even that KKHH dialogue in speech comp.Todaz epi. man🤢That ash🤢

Now its damn predictible.Anyone can say what's gonna happen.Heer getting the phone later saving him and then oder track.Poor HC I'll say coz that scene don't wanna remeber it even.

For sake of TRP's they can cross all limits🤢🤢I hate this BT cheap thing.
They won't get a bit of it with this crap.

Never thought in my wildest dreams also we'll have to watch even this cheap thing.🤢😡🤢
Edited by -Ayushi- - 14 years ago
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with u, its toooooooooooooooooooo much 😡

creatives yet again prove that thy r brainless. 😡 u can recycle the concepts but not the scenes.

and we r equally brainless to expect them to give us something better when we know 4 for sure that thy cant. 😭
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i don't get it if they have to copy stuff why don't they copy a beautiful and cute story from some movie? Like TRRP ... why copy sick stuff? 🤢
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The only copy i liked was K3G..but then they showed less of that... now this sick thing...🤢 if they really wanna copy a film..why not a nice n beautiful film...like Soapie said..TRRP..ive been wanting the show to go that way...

and why are they called creatives again?...🤔 for copying... oh i get it!... creative!.. very creative!...🥱
Edited by khushix - 14 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
oh i hope they don't show heer as a lawyer now that would totally kill her if there is anything left of her 🤔
Soaps1 thumbnail
yea khushi criterion for creative here is ...the more disgusting and illogical stuff you can copy the more creative you are 🤣
anoosree thumbnail
kushi & nadia, what does TRRP stand for.
anoosree thumbnail

thanks, but no idea about that movie, is it an old one?

Soaps1 thumbnail
it has saif ali khan and rani mukherjee ... they have two kids and they go broke ... its about how they manage to rebuild their lives and struggle together inorder to do it