Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
@nitica:- Aama yaar tum pichle janam mein detective toh nahi thi na?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I too think Mac is a very fishy character. One of two things will happen

1. Mac is  Yuvi's enemy from hell and Yuvi gets hurt and Naina softens her stand to Yuvi and ultimately Naina confesses her feelings for Yuvi which will lead to Yuvi very coldly breaking sweet Naina's heart.😭😭😭

2. Mac is Yuvi's friend who is acting as enemy and trying to either get Naina in a tight spot from wherein Yuvi will save her thereby our sweet Naina will melt like butter for Yuvi. Then Yuvi can get what he wants and in this process breaks Naina's heart.😭

So all in all it is fixed Naina is going to be heartbroken. And tomorrow Tammana maiyya is going to inform Sid that her marriage is fixed. So this breaks both the soul siblings heart at the same go.

BTW missed your dialogues of day and moments of day for today😊😊. Bohut busy thi kya tum

Sorry double post yaar

Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@nitica:- Aama yaar tum pichle janam mein detective toh nahi thi na? I too think Mac is a very fishy character. One of two things will happen

1. Mac is  Yuvi's enemy from hell and Yuvi gets hurt and Naina softens her stand to Yuvi and ultimately Naina confesses her feelings for Yuvi which will lead to Yuvi very coldly breaking sweet Naina's heart......Naina better NOT TELL Yuvi how she feels. Yuvi will be cruel to her and stop talking to her as well.

2. Mac is Yuvi's friend who is acting as enemy and trying to either get Naina in a tight spot from wherein Yuvi will save her thereby our sweet Naina will melt like butter for Yuvi. Then Yuvi can get what he wants and in this process breaks Naina's heart......Yuvi is capable of that. He is full of so much pain and venom that it takes him less than two seconds to break hearts.Yeah, even if it is Naina. 😲

So all in all it is fixed Naina is going to be heartbroken. And tomorrow Tammana maiyya is going to inform Sid that her marriage is fixed. So this breaks both the soul siblings heart at the same go. .....Tammz has no option and both Sid and Tammz are unsure of their feelings right now. Sid doesn't know how he feels  and Naina feels too much for a heartbreaker. Gayi bhains paani mein.

BTW missed your dialogues of day and moments of day for today. Bohut busy thi kya tum

I missed you all as well but i had a project to deliver , so I was busy with that. πŸ˜›
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hey Kommzie!

I missed you too. What did you think of last night's episode?

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saw the precap again....and It looks as if Naina is sitting beside Mac in the 4 wheel...huh ???πŸ˜•
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Leah.o0

Saw the precap again....and It looks as if Naina is sitting beside Mac in the 4 wheel...huh ???πŸ˜•

Nahiin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯Ί
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nitsie my guess jiggy and Naina ask Mac for a lift πŸ˜ƒ so dont worry

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: clars

Nitsie my guess jiggy and Naina ask Mac for a lift πŸ˜ƒ so dont worry

In the precap , why is Naina standing behind Yuvi as Yuvi and Mac have a man-to-man talk?
clars thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

In the precap , why is Naina standing behind Yuvi as Yuvi and Mac have a man-to-man talk?

the Precap and the actual scenes never match so dont worry ,lets wait and watch πŸ˜† but as per what i know naina and jiggy ride till that spot with Mac and then she joins Yuvi on the bike πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.

Someone pls tell these doctors that they have precious lives to attend😲
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
My nightmare is all this nautanki being Yuvi's plan to trap Naina using Mac..........and Yuvi is more than capable of  doing it.
Edited by nitica_82 - 14 years ago
clars thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

My nightmare is all this nautanki being Yuvi's plan to trap Naina using Mac..........and Yuvi is more than capable of  doing it.

hayee Raba🀒 pls yuvi dont break her heart 😑 he is getting to obsessed with this Revenge thingy