Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I missed writing too! 😔.... But I had a project to deliver , varna mere seniors mujhe maar daalte.

Did you guys check out the new YN promo? Mac looks good too. 🥳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: clars

nitsie🤗u dint post yr Moments and dialgoues for yest 🥺

and yipeeeee🥳sehbaan is shwing some skin in the precap 😍Bhagwaan ne hamri suni li 😃

🤣🤣🤣.... Clarita! You are so cute. Sehban ye sunn leta to khishi ke maare garden garden ho jataa. ☺️
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

I missed writing too! 😔.... But I had a project to deliver , varna mere seniors mujhe maar daalte.

Did you guys check out the new YN promo? Mac looks good too. 🥳

Arey nits Ali has luked much better b4 he is lossing some hair i feel 😆 but he luks hot and yuvi is luking even hotter 😳 and Naina 🤣 cant imagine she landed there 😃
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lolx...Looks like Naina cannot resist following Yuvi around..

Seriously, what is this girl made up of ??

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
But I really feel sorry for Naina. She is hopelessly in love with Yuvi and she has no realization of it. He is like some sort of magnetic field and she follows him everywhere... drawn to the flame like a firefly.

Has the thought ever occurred to you that Mac and Yuvi could actually be friends and this may be Yuvi's plan to get Naina under his thumb? Just a possibility.

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Has the thought ever occurred to you that Mac and Yuvi could actually be friends and this may be Yuvi's plan to get Naina under his thumb? Just a possibility.

How is that possible ?
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

But I really feel sorry for Naina. She is hopelessly in love with Yuvi and she has no realization of it. He is like some sort of magnetic field and she follows him everywhere... drawn to the flame like a firefly.

Yeah and Mac could fall in love with Naina and freindship can turn into foe ,btw  in the precap wasnt Naina in Mac's jeep
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Picture this....

Mac hurts Yuvi and Naina melts. She goes softer towards Yuvi owing to her feelings and Yuvi gets to manipulate her winning her affection. We all know how Naina loses her marbles whenever Yuvi gets hurt.

Or

Yuvi sends Mac after Naina to sweep her off her feet and make use of her in achieving what he wants to.

I don't know but something is fishy here. Mac springing up out of nowhere, yuvi receiving a call twice in front of Naina.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: clars

Yeah and Mac could fall in love with Naina and freindship can turn into foe ,btw  in the precap wasnt Naina in Mac's jeep

Mac's jeep? I thought she was behind Yuvi. Not too sure. 😕
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@nitica:- Aama yaar tum pichle janam mein detective toh nahi thi na? I too think Mac is a very fishy character. One of two things will happen

1. Mac is  Yuvi's enemy from hell and Yuvi gets hurt and Naina softens her stand to Yuvi and ultimately Naina confesses her feelings for Yuvi which will lead to Yuvi very coldly breaking sweet Naina's heart.

2. Mac is Yuvi's friend who is acting as enemy and trying to either get Naina in a tight spot from wherein Yuvi will save her thereby our sweet Naina will melt like butter for Yuvi. Then Yuvi can get what he wants and in this process breaks Naina's heart.

So all in all it is fixed Naina is going to be heartbroken. And tomorrow Tammana maiyya is going to inform Sid that her marriage is fixed. So this breaks both the soul siblings heart at the same go.

BTW missed your dialogues of day and moments of day for today. Bohut busy thi kya tum