Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
guys the q's i've missed out i shall answer them tomorrow :)
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, I didnt even see this. I hate myself. 😑 😭

Sorry for coming so late, Sanju! I didnt see the thread! 😭

*holds ears*

OMG, SANJU! YOU'RE ACTUALLY BOTW?! Wow, Sania yaar, we were right. We're psychic. πŸ˜†

Congrats on the title, you deserve it fully! πŸ€—

Do you want Qs ya nahin? πŸ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail
lol eva go ahead ask me any q's 😊
KinSanj thumbnail
guys give me a day i shall post my answers soon πŸ˜ƒ
My question:-
Why should you be given a day?πŸ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagVir4eva

Hey Sanjuuuuuuu!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Ab aaya unth pahar ke neeche!!!! chal ab tere liye kuch sawal soche hain maine... jab bhi phursat mile toh apna dimaag thoda istimal kar liyo... Have fun!!!

1. Why do they call a driveway a driveway when you park cars on it but call a parkway a parkway when you drive on it???
well....(scratch heads πŸ˜†
2.  If London Bridge is standing why is there a song about it falling down?
jao jaake usse poocho jisne yeh gaana likha 🀣
3. Whats the point of putting some letters in a word when they are supposed to be silent???
well well well let's just say to make it confusing for those ppl that aren't good at spelling πŸ˜† yah aise keh lo ki ppl who came up witht he words are stupid πŸ˜†...aur jeenu agar letters silent reh sakte hai toh tu kyun silent nahi reh sakti πŸ˜† just joking πŸ˜‰
4. Why is it that when something is sent in a car, its called shipment, and yet when something is sent in a ship, its called cargo?
ab iska jawaab toh mujhe nahi pata, when i shall send something tab main zaroor puchungi πŸ˜†
5. Why do they call them apartments when the are all stuck together?
well you see apartments...are called apartment because...how do i explain it yaar...this is going to be stupid πŸ˜† ummmm....ab train ko train kyun bolte hain? aur carriages ko carriages kyun bolte hain when they are all stuck together? πŸ˜† u getting me...lol..m not gettin ymself here at all πŸ˜† they look one but are seperated from the inside...ab ghar mein toh 15-20 kitchens nahi hote na? πŸ˜† apartments are many houses in one you can say...πŸ˜† I am making no sense at all here. 
6. Why is it that if someone told you there are a billion stars, you would believe him, but if someone told you there is wet paint on the wall, you would have to touch it to be sure?
Well you can see if they're all a billion stars you obviously won't count them, because you know they are countless, ab wall toh ek hi hai na πŸ˜† and that to reachable toh obvoiusly you'd try and touch it to make sure you know if it is really wet πŸ˜† ab billion stars ho ya na ho, kya farq padta hai, lekin agar galati se wall pe lean kardiya, toh aapke kapde toh kharaab hogaye na? πŸ˜† and believe me when you get paint on your clothes then that's it, you've lost those clothes for sure πŸ˜†
7. If tomorrow is going to be twice as cold as today, and today it is 0 degrees, how cold is it going to be tomorrow?
woah twice as cold if it is 0 degress...ab - 100 toh nahi hoga na? πŸ˜† arrey m not good in maths at all πŸ˜†
8. Why is the word "abbreviation" so long?
ummmmmm because it has 12 letters...thats why πŸ˜†
9.Why do people say they slept like a baby when babies wake up every hour??
OMG yeh ksine bola tujhe ki babies wake up after every hr? πŸ˜† and they say that they slept like a baby because babies look soooooooo adorable when they r asleep, like you know no worries o their face, sleeping soooooooo peacfully, so when a person sleeps like that obviously you'd say OMG he slept like a baby as in it was in a cute way 😳

10. why do the swiss have army knives when they don't have a swiss army ?
arrey swiss ke na sahi baaki army waalo ke toh kaam aata hai na πŸ˜† ab army na sahi knives hi sahi πŸ˜†
11. why is it called a "round" of toast when the bread is square ?
arrey it doesn't go just for toasts, ppl say it for drinks aswell..ab yeh pata nahi kyun kehte hai, tujhe pata chale toh batana okie πŸ˜ƒ
12. Why do you "put your two cents in" when it is only "a penny for your thoughts"? What happens to the other penny?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................sochke batati hoon πŸ˜† ek penny toh lag gayi ab dobara sochungi phir doosri penny bhi lag jaayegi 🀣
13. If ghosts can go through walls, why don't they fall through the floor?
becasue they are ghosts, they can chose to go wherever and however they want πŸ˜†
14. When you feel down, why do people ask what's up?
because they don't know you fell down, coz if they new you r down then they'll say wahts the matter not waht's up..jeenu tu bolti hai kya whats' up when u see someone is feeling down?
15. If insects are so obsessed with bright lights, why don't they fly off to the sun?
sun is tooooooooooo hot...that ij why πŸ˜†
16. Where do the seeds come from to make 'seedless' grapes grow?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....actually that is something i wonder too πŸ˜†
17. If quitters never win and winners never quit, who said "Quit while you're ahead"?
pata nahi yaar maine kabhi yeh quote suna nahi πŸ˜†
18. How would you throw away a trash can?
woh garbage uthaane waale aate hai na...usimein throw kardete hai πŸ˜†
19. Why is the time when the traffic is slowest called rush-hour?
really they say rush hour? we say it peak time πŸ˜† ab yeh mat poochna ki kyun kehte hai aisa πŸ˜†
20. Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
how can you expect an unexpected yaar?
21. When cheese gets its picture taken what does it say?
MILK πŸ˜† kyunki woh ussi se banta hai πŸ˜†
22. Why are they called stands when there made for sitting?
hmmmmmmmmmmm...tu bata tujhe kya lagta hai?
23. Why are a wise-man and a wise-guy opposites?
wise man u can refer to buddhes πŸ˜† wise guy can be refred to matured ladkes πŸ˜†
24. If the #2 pencil the most popular, why is it still #2?
ab brand ka naam toh nahi change kar sakte na πŸ˜†
25. Why are buildings called buildings when there finished? Shouldn't they be called builts?
yaar honestly maine kabhi iske baare socha nahi...sochke batati hoon πŸ˜†
26. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
nahi...! it wouldn't be a fly first off if it doesn't have wings...aur agar suke wings toot gaye hai toh def, he'll be dying soon
27. Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?
as in like animal shaped crackers?
28. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
29. Do you know the entire peter piper rhyme, if so, state it...
30. Why is that to stop windows you have to click on start?
31. Why is the man who invests your money called a "broker"?
32. How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?
33. Why do British people never sound British when they sing?
34. If a bald person works as a chef at a restaurant, do they have to wear a hairnet?
35. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated?
36. When lightning strikes the ocean why don't all the fish die?
37. Which bathrooms do transsexuals use?
38. When there's two men who "get married", do they both go to the same bachelor party?
39. Why do people never say "it's only a game" when they're winning?
40. When we don't understand something, we say "It's all Greek to me" but what do Greeks say when they don't understand something?
41. Why does Jello have a smell when you add the powder in the water, but when it "gels" the smell is gone?
42. Do bald people get Dandruff?
43. How did the first women ever to shave their legs know that the skin wouldn't just peel right off?
44. How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
45. What is another word for "thesaurus"?
46. Why are there signs that read "no shoplifting"? Is there a place where it's okay?
47. Why do we say "heads up" when we mean "duck"?
48. When a mime is arrested, does he have the right to remain silent?
49. Why does an alarm clock go off, by going on?
50. Why do Indians say "Zed" instead of "Z", where do they see the "ed" behind the "Z"? (no offense to any of my friends, just wondered though)...

Okay so I guess these are enough for now... agar koi aur yaad aaye toh phir waapis tapak paroongi, till then, have fun... Bwahahhahah (teri hassi, tujhko mubarak)... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

baki baad mein karti hoon 😊

Originally posted by: s.sanj90

because i'm special 😳

Bad excuse...Give me another answer!🀣
(Just a joke,JB..Hope you don't mind)

Btw,all the questions wonderfully answered..I am so proud of you JB!😭🀣
KinSanj thumbnail
ek ar answer doon...because i deserve the extra days yaar...simple..bimaar bache ki itni baat toh maan hi sakte ho na?
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Eva*

Wow, I didnt even see this. I hate myself. 😑 😭

Sorry for coming so late, Sanju! I didnt see the thread! 😭

*holds ears*

OMG, SANJU! YOU'RE ACTUALLY BOTW?! Wow, Sania yaar, we were right. We're psychic. πŸ˜†

Congrats on the title, you deserve it fully! πŸ€—

Do you want Qs ya nahin? πŸ˜†

Yes we were right
especially meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†